Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment (3628 Views)

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES / First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by godfadda6(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2008
Who says virgin Nigeria does not call?

i wrote the test apitute jan 19, wrote IT test 4th April, went for interview 26th June, wnet for another IT test 12 July, then i wnet for medicals 16th July.

Loooka t all those dates u then see what pateince can do.

i can proudly say virgin nigeria is the bomb no mata what.

those who want to use me as a point of contact when they pray rember the Lord works in mysterious ways, after leaving school for three years u eventually get an organization like Virgin to call you. it's not easy i know keep the faith,

the Lord shall surely do it aite.

Keep the faith folks. and all the best to all those who r still appplying.
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by SOJ(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2008
congrats my guy! Na God!
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by Babem(f): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2008
Congrats,

i wrote the aptitude test jan 19th & i passed but I've not been called for skills test.
please, what position did you apply for? I applied for the post of a customer service officer.
I need to know if VNA still have people that passed the test & are yet to be called for the skill test.

Best Regards.
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by Makaay: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2008
@Godfather,
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I wish you the very best.
@Babem,
I will advice you to go to the 9th floor Human Resources of Virgin Nigeria Office at Don Etiebet place on Mobolaji Bank Anthony way at Ikeja to make more enquiries on why you have not heard from them after writing the test and passing the exam as you expect there should be another step in the recruitment process after writing the test. if you need some assistance, u could mail me at akmak101@yahoo.com and i will reply u almost immediately.
wishing u the very best.
@House,
virgin Nigeria is not a bad place to start a career.
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by slemdogg: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2008
hi nairalanders,anybody have information on virgin nigeria recruitment for pilot cadetship?have they start calling anyone yet?pls let the house know.
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by Oluchia(f): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2008
Yes, Virgin Nigeria is a good place to work. I'm with them now by God's grace. Refer to this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=108453.msg1902197#msg1902197
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by rman: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2008
I wrote the test on the 19th, passed and I have not been called. I was in the 11.30am group. There was a friend in the same group that has not been called. I want to believe Virgin will not just call some and discard the others. I am positive that whenever they are ready I will be called.
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by Yetunday(f): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2008
@ poster, congrats to u. It's good to have faith since the word of God says that though it tarries, none of His word will be in vain.God that has done this for you will do everyother thing u desire and will give the rest of us our desired jobs too. Once again, congrats.
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by tobaaro(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2008
While waiting for Virgin, U culd own your own car! See really affordable cars at www.9jacars..com

Its updated daily!
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by tipsydude(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2008
@ topic

talking about Virgin Nigeria and how dey call, I want u guys to check this out: i had there test here in enugu on monday d 21st of this month, IT skill test was yesterday 22nd and am about 2 enter for the interview scheduled for 2day by 11 am. so how about that?

i hope 2 do my best and will keep u'all posted because d whole thing still feels like am in a good dream i don't want 2 wake up from.
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by Amanijuls: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2008
Congrats.I'm happy for u.
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by godfadda6(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2008
well if u have not been called pls go to etiebets place. let me share this with you guys:

a friend i met when we wrote the test was called but unfortunately u know aw the network is it didn't go thru. so i started telling her to go to the office. she said they will cum. after a week, she went thre and lo she was called but it didn't go thru and her name was jsut about to be replaced cos thre was a pool of people and her line didn't go thru.

so my advice if u wrote the test and u r sure u did well go to the office thre is no shame. they will tell u the true stage.

all the best. still wating for training. all the best guys and gud luck to all those still luking.
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by tipsydude(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2008
[b]@ topic

still on the VNA recruitment that was carried out in Enugu this week, I will say that all went well. had d interview with them abt 11:30 am on 23rd of this month as was stated in my earlier reply to this topic. was drilled and quizzed 4 over an hour before I was told that I was free to go and expect 2 hear from them within 10 days so I'ld say dat the wait is on though I hope things would go as it has been going so far and the wait won't exceed the expected period.

For those yet 2 have their IT test and interview, you are to expect in the IT test stuff on MS Excel and Word. Its all about basic computer knowledge. for the Excel, you would be given a list of items and their amounts in Naira to be entered in different columns under specific Titles that correspond with the items after which you would be expected to sum them to get their sub totals and then the grand total. very easy stuff to be done under 15 mins. font size to be used is specified in the instructions which you are expected to adhere to.

As for MS Word, you would be asked to retype an Essay consisting of 3 or 4 paragraphs with specified font size for title and the body of the essay after which you would insert a diagram in the essay using clip art then you would round up by adding a footer specifying author's name (which should be yours) date and page number. This too is expected to take you 15 mins so try to be fast and accurate.

But most importantly, read the instructions thoroughly cos you would be expected to save your work in a specified folder and not on desktop or my documents or any other folder. Failure to do so, it would be assumed that you didn't do the IT test.

For the interview, It is structured to tackle technical and social aspects of your life including professional history and how you've been able to handle challenges both in the work place and any other setting. You would also be asked about your course and it's relationship to the position applied for. Also expect personal and trivial questions like your best author and type of movies you enjoy watching. Be bold and courageous. Try to know a bit about the functions and duties of the position you applied for. Finally, please ask them questions too.

@ godfadda6

guy, you mentioned a second IT test after your interview. Pls brief me here on what it was like so I could be prepared incase am called for that. Tanx.[/b]
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by IVY4U(f): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2008
@slemdogg,

Did you apply as a cadet pilot? I did too. Please keep me posted if you get any information,and i will do same too.
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by aderogbaa: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2008
IVY4U --- gud question u asked there and TIPSYDUDE--- u're a great person thank u 4 sharing ur ideas, no every1 will take their tyme to help other out lyke this. i like to ask these question as IVY4U asked, the position u applied and took this test for, was it for the PILOT CADETSHIP recruitment or anoda position, wat kinda test should be expected 4 d pilot cadetship, i wrote the first test already which contained verbal, numerical, spartial, diagramatic n d lyks but i do not kno wat to expect in d et stage which i believe will be up in d next couple of days or weeks- 2 they told us, i wrote d test on the 5th of dis month, wot kinda test will i be expecting next, can u provide me wit info on dis or refer me 2 sum1 u kno could have an idea, Thank u again, an IVY4U, can u pls send me a number or ur yahoo messenger ID so we cn communicate, i beleive we r in dsame shoes, Holla, my name is Yomie, n TX tipsy,
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by tewo4us: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2008
pl nairalanders pls kip me inform on the nxt interview tanks smiley funkeomoloso@yahoo.com
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by Babem(f): 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2008
@ tipsydude

Thank you so much for the information you gave about the IT Skills test. I did the test 2nd of August, 2008 & I'm grateful to God for granting me success. I'm expecting a call from them soon for the interview & i know the interview tips you gave would also be useful.
Keep up the Good work, i hope you have finally being employed by VNA because you've sown Good seeds & i believe you'll definitely have a bountiful Harvest.

@Makaay
Thanks for your advice.

Best Regards.
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by talk2wale: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2008
Hi Guys,
I just did the VNA interview and the medicals about a week, but 'am yet to be called for the offer letter.
Does it take them too long to call applicants 4 offer letter?
Pls anybody with info.
10x.
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by aderogbaa: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2008
talk2Wale, wots ur number, since wen did u write d first n second test, since u've done meds, they shld holla @ u soon, my bro works there, n the who process was lyk 8months or so, be patient they will call u, i cld ask him a few questions for u, but i kno wen u've done medical u've gotten d job wiv dem, also keep calling lyk weekly to get ur mind at rest, gimme ur number i'll call u afta getting sum info 4rm my bro, wot position did u apply 4 and wen did d test all start, Hola my number is 08037552813, or abayomiaderogba@yahoo.co.uk , Yomie
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by talk2wale: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2008
Aderogba,

10x Man. 8 months! dats like a year.
Anyway mine was not tru any test but direct interview (oral).
Can u help me find out how long it takes the hospital to send the med. report.
I need to make a decision because am exptng another offer.
yan me on talk2waleadebisi@yahoo.com
rgds.
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by aderogbaa: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2008
it cld take about a month, depending on when they want u 2 start, but he said afta his medicals, he did d remaining running around dat week n he started b4 d next, dat is he started getting on d job immediately afta medicals,
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by talk2wale: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2008
Hey Guys!,

Thanks so much 4 ur concern. i finally got the offer.
Wish u all the best.
Rds.
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by aderogbaa: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2008
Congrats Man, Enjoy a new life,

Yomie,
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by zaragoza(m): 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2008
Pls nairalanders i was invited 4 an aptitude test with virgin nigeria. Pls i wld like to know what to expect because they even said that successful candidates wld go in for the next stage thereafter. I wld like to know what thier aptitude test looks like.
Re: Still On Virgin Nigeria Recruitment by zaragoza(m): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2008
Pls nairalanders i was invited 4 an aptitude test with virgin nigeria. Pls i wld like to know what to expect because they even said that successful candidates wld go in for the next stage thereafter. I wld like to know what thier aptitude test looks like.

(1) (Reply)

P & G Recruitment! / Vacancy For Mechanical Engineer ( National Diploma Holder) / Asking That She Transfer 5.5 Million Dollars To My Acount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.