Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Need Guru On This Black Hat Hacker Show Up And Get Pay - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Guru On This Black Hat Hacker Show Up And Get Pay (1892 Views)

Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru / Are Black-hat-hackers Same As Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / I Want To Learn Black Hat Hacking. How Would I Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Guru On This Black Hat Hacker Show Up And Get Pay by Lipscomb(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
If you can take your time teach me how to hack specifically on this type ( black hat hacker) I will pay you .
Re: I Need Guru On This Black Hat Hacker Show Up And Get Pay by techgeek12(m): 4:06am On Jul 19, 2018
Lipscomb:
If you can take your time teach me how to hack specifically on this type ( black hat hacker) I will pay you .

sms me then call 081_350_65_702
Re: I Need Guru On This Black Hat Hacker Show Up And Get Pay by RevenGeMission: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2018
the course is $39 on facebook , Ethical and Black hat , you'll only need lots of data

but i wouldn't suggest it , i sense it's about vendetta with you
Lipscomb:
Re: I Need Guru On This Black Hat Hacker Show Up And Get Pay by Lipscomb(m): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2018
RevenGeMission:
the course is $39 on facebook , Ethical and Black hat , you'll only need lots of data

but i wouldn't suggest it , i sense it's about vendetta with you
thanks bro tell me the process.
Re: I Need Guru On This Black Hat Hacker Show Up And Get Pay by RevenGeMission: 8:05am On Jul 19, 2018
Go to ads on facebook , look for that specific advert, signup , pay with paypal and someone will be assigned to you , you also need a lot of data to watch tutorials and download books

Lipscomb:
thanks bro tell me the process.
Re: I Need Guru On This Black Hat Hacker Show Up And Get Pay by Lipscomb(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Go to ads on facebook , look for that specific advert, signup , pay with paypal and someone will be assigned to you , you also need a lot of data to watch tutorials and download books

thanks so much bro.
Re: I Need Guru On This Black Hat Hacker Show Up And Get Pay by badthinds: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
I guess you're a beginner programmer...so here's some advise from me.

Lemme start by saying: a) No one know how to hack a car's engine better than an a mechanic or engineer who really knows engines. b) No one knows how to hack a computer better than ...

1. If there's something you need to "hack" urgently, you can easily pay someone do the job (you'll spend less).

A topic like "Learn to be a black hat hacker" is as shortsighted as: "Learn to be a good medical doctor from scratch."

When I ventured into programming, I remember searching google with keywords like "How to hack". LOL

2. You could pay all the money in the world but you'll only be taught mediocre exploit methods that no sane firewall/administrator would still allow.

Being a real hacker is being able to invent ways to break into a system other the the obvious "will never work, only hypothetical/theoretical" methods.

As you continue to know your computer better (ie being a better programmer), things like breaking into it will just be ad-ons.

Pick a language (eg Python) and master it. You can start by getting the ebook: Black Hat Python by Justin Seitz.

Keep learning bro... You no fit rush am. The art of hacking go come later...you no go even realize.

Remember the mechanic example above.

Goodluck.

Sincerely, badthinds.

8 Likes

Re: I Need Guru On This Black Hat Hacker Show Up And Get Pay by Felicity2343: 12:28am On Mar 26
Get in touch with a professional hacker ( spy remote hacker ) to help hack your cell phone. Trusted and verified with quick responds and legit services. They offer services like (Cell phone hack , GPS tracker, Delete criminal records, Retrieve wallet, Retrieve Gm ail, face book, whatsApp, photos and many more...), All these services are done remotely, distance is not a barrier. You can reach out with them on ( spyremotehacker@gmail.com ).

(1) (Reply)

How To Integrate Flutterwave Payment Gateway In Website Using PHP / Ms Cobol 4.5 / Background Process In PHP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.