Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Help! I Want To Learn Python - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help! I Want To Learn Python (2515 Views)

Let's Learn Python-striktly Noobed!! / Is It Possible For Someone To Learn Python Without The Knowledge Of Html? / Help! I Want To Learn Python Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Help! I Want To Learn Python by dustydee: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2011
Hi guys, got a project that requires programming using python. New to programming so please guy give me a head start on how to go about it. I have very limited time and do not expect to be an expert so which books should i use? how long am I likely to spend reading to get to an intermediate level? will appreciate responses. please. Thank you.
Re: Help! I Want To Learn Python by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2011
Python is relatively easy to learn because of its simple syntax, download Head First Programming, Head First Python, Starting out with Python, Invent your own computer games with Python and Python3 for Web development, If you are true with the above books, U can now call yourself an amateur intermediate in Python and You can now comfortably work on a Python Project with little assistance. If you put in good time reading these books, I think 1 month is enough for you to start working on good, feasible projects.
Re: Help! I Want To Learn Python by dustydee: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2011
thanks man.
Re: Help! I Want To Learn Python by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2011
Your Welcome.
Re: Help! I Want To Learn Python by csharpjava(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2011
Try these Python video tutorials:

Python video tutorials
Re: Help! I Want To Learn Python by kodewrita(m): 12:49am On Dec 24, 2011

(1)

I Want To Develop Interest In Programming / Whatsapp Group For Kotlin Users/developers / I Want To Apply For NIIT Or Any IT Institution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.