Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Renovation, Painting And Decorations Service at affordable prices - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Renovation, Painting And Decorations Service at affordable prices (1136 Views)

Contact Us For Building Construction,renovation Etc / STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Department Of Interior Decorations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renovation, Painting And Decorations Service at affordable prices by bouquilife(f): 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2008
Klassy Paintings and Decorations is a company established to bring new look to your houses, offices, machinery and factory.

We have professional painters, carpenters, welders and other staff to bring an amazing change  to your buildings and offices.

Our prices are affordable, and condition of service second to none.  oyan_026@yahoo.com

Call us today: 

Name:   Adeniran Ebenezer (MD)
Tel:       08023456269,  07035064590
Email:   bouqui4simplelife@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Renovation, Painting And Decorations Service at affordable prices by ajileko: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2008
What do you charge to paint an average home. Let's say a one storey duplex.
Re: Renovation, Painting And Decorations Service at affordable prices by bouquilife(f): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2008
Thank you Ajileko for your interest in our service

First of all before we can give you any cost relating to the painting of your home, we have to do an inspection to ascertain the extent of work to be carried out.

We hope you will get back to us so that we can do this as soon as possible
Re: Renovation, Painting And Decorations Service at affordable prices by kbikes(m): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2008
hi it is a good idea i join this forum kwalites 99 set call me 08036926833 dis is kabiru ahmed kbikes alias solo alias skido grin
Re: Renovation, Painting And Decorations Service at affordable prices by bouquilife(f): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2008
Are u interested in this service?
Re: Renovation, Painting And Decorations Service at affordable prices by martho(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2008
i would love to know the modern paints we have in nigeria at the moment.
Re: Renovation, Painting And Decorations Service at affordable prices by bouquilife(f): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2008
We have:

Dulux Paint
Berger Paint
IPWA Paint
Fine Coat and many more
Re: Renovation, Painting And Decorations Service at affordable prices by obidia(f): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2008
hello pls where excatly are you located.cos i av an apartment that needs touch but its not in lagos.
Re: Renovation, Painting And Decorations Service at affordable prices by bouquilife(f): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2008
Thanks Obidia for your interest in our service.

We are located in Lagos but have worked outside Lagos before.

Some of our staff is working presently in Delta State.

Tell us where you want the service to be carried and we wil be there
Re: Renovation, Painting And Decorations Service at affordable prices by Twy: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2008
Kbikes, what is your interest in properties?

Kindly email at deleaca@hotmail.com if you are interested in the business. Also, hopefully you were talking about a school that was once located close to Abaji and Gwagwalada.
Re: Renovation, Painting And Decorations Service at affordable prices by thirdeye(m): 6:30am On Jul 25, 2008
Re: Renovation, Painting And Decorations Service at affordable prices by jemmincoaster: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2010
I have heard lot about Klassy Paintings and Decorations and the services they provides. Actually till now I didn't got a chance to call them but now as I am thinking to renovate my house , I will think about them.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year Nairaland Property Section / Plots Of Land Available For Sale @ Sangotedo, Lekki / Now Letting: New Block Of 2 Bedroom Flat @ Agility, Mile 12. Rent: N200k P.a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.