Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Found - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Found (1422 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Kelechi Iheanacho Makes ESPN Player Power Ranking. / Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelechi Iheanacho Found by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2013
http://www.mtnfootball.com/m/international/fifa-u-17-world-cup/news/2013/october/31-iheanacho-father-fall-out-over-fc-porto-chelsea.html

Eaglets sensation Kelechi Iheanacho has had a major falling out with his father over the European club he should move to. Kelechi has told his father in no uncertain terms that he wishes to move to Portuguese champions FC Porto, while Iheanacho senior has insisted he should choose between EPL giants Chelsea and Manchester City. “Kelechi has had a major falling out with his father over where he should go to. The boy called and blasted the father from Lagos, where he is. He said his father is the major cause of the many controversies dogging his transfer,” a source familiar with this transaction informed only MTNFootball.com “The boy also told his father that he has made up his mind that he wants to go to Porto, who have agreed to also take in another Eaglet star, Chidera Ezeh, because of Kelechi. “But the father has kicked against his son’s choice, insisting he should choose between Chelsea and Manchester City.” Porto in pole place for IheanachoIt is believed that two contending agents have put pressure on Iheanacho senior to force the boy to now choose between Chelsea and City. Further checks reveal that Cameroon-based agent Olivier Noah is one of these agents and he is presently in Owerri.  James Iheanacho told MTNFootball.com: “FC Porto is wrong. The clubs coming are Chelsea and Manchester City, though more clubs are also coming. “I have not decided where he will go until I see him. “We will pray over it and God will guide us. “Money is not everything. What matters most is his future.” As he is still a minor, Kelechi could be overruled in this matter by his father until he is 18. The raging controversy over Iheanacho’s future took a strange twist on Friday, when Iheanacho senior raised alarm on Owerri radio over the whereabouts of his soccer star. He finally got in touch with the player but that was only after one of the Eaglets assistant coaches got him to call his father four days after he left home without taking any excuse.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Found by ozolity(m): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2013
Imagine, Iheanacho is a minor nd can b overruled by his father until he is 18. In dis case I think Iheanacho should say d truth abt his age so his father can leave him alone.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Found by Lionbite(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2013
The guy knows what he's doing by agreeing to join Fc porto cos if he go to chelsea or man city, he go sitdown on top bench for the best part of his career
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Found by JonaTheClown: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
Welcome to ASUU customer care ! >To know
whether your school voted for resumption or not,
press 1. >To know the date of prof. Iyayi's burial
press 2. >To know the date of the NEC meeting
press 3. >To start receiving free newsletter on
ASUU press 4. >To download ASUU caller tune
press 5. >To speak with ASUU chairman, drop ur
comment here!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Found by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
All rumours very soon nw nah turkey or Austria or any yeye country u will find him.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Found by spenca: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hahahah i sure se na the money the papa de look
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Found by Texykool: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
Why dem wan merchandise dis boy career like dis?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Found by Mpeace(m): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
Let not Iheanacho come close to chelsea, lest Mourinho turn him to a defender(left back).
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Found by Danhumprey: 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
Chelsea or Man.City? Hell no! They are only gonna be selling him into slavery. He has to start from small,unless they want him to be a benchwarmer for the rest of his career.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Found by WisdomMe(m): 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
I was wit Ihenacho @ Azu Nepa Office,Royce road Owerri last week. De guy is really confused. I played de same club with him @ "Campus FC" @ Township school owerri imo state. I adviced him not to go for Chelsea & man city
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Found by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
May God punish anyone that wants to spoil this
boy's future just because of money! I am a chelsea fan and don't want to see him near stamford bridge for now 'cos when last i checked Kenneth's still on queue, moses on loan and mikel's stil warming the bench intermittently . And as for man city, can he compete with those big boys??

(1) (Reply)

Fans hold vigil for Michael Schumacher as he spends 45th birthday in a coma / Possible Manchester United Addidas Kit For 2015-2016 Season / Is Wrestling An Entertainment Or Real Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.