Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

A Thread For R.C.C.G. Members On The Ongoing Sunday School Test. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For R.C.C.G. Members On The Ongoing Sunday School Test. (430 Views)

6 Reasons Sunday School Is Important In Your Christian Life / A Thread For Catholics / Sunday School Lessons: What Do You Gain To Share With Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For R.C.C.G. Members On The Ongoing Sunday School Test. by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2013
How is/was the test? Were the questions hard? Did you copy/cheated? What are the consequence of cheating in the house of the Lord? I only did the ones I know and I leave the rest even though my neighbour's paper were filled to the brim.
RCCG members only.
Share them with us.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Belief Behind 'the Twelve Days Of Christmas Song' / Where Does Ajibam Now Moderate?? / Christmas Or Xmas ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.