Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily (15219 Views)

Your Problem Is Over If You Want To Buy Things In The Net. / Buy Things Directly From China Your Self / I Need To Buy Things Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 11, 2018
Rexruzzy:

Hi Zoey,

I offer shipping service from India to Nigeria. you can reach out to me on amrexlogistics@gmail.com for further discussion.

Cheers.
Sir are you still active
Re: Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily by nenergy(m): 4:04pm On May 10, 2018
Rexruzzy:

Hi Zoey,

I offer shipping service from India to Nigeria. you can reach out to me on amrexlogistics@gmail.com for further discussion.

Cheers.

Still in business?
Re: Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily by Maccapele: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
flakkylegend:
Hi all I have noticed that so many people like to buy things from India but sometimes have problems paying online or shipping it down to Nigeria. I can help you buy whatever you want and send it to Nigeria either by Cargo or courier depending on the product. The things dont have to be from online stores. I buy things from market and send to people too. Just tell me the product and I'll make inquiries about it and tell you the cost.

Gionee M7 Power. I here it's cheap in India.
Re: Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily by Trunaijian: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2018
flakkylegend:
Hi all I have noticed that so many people like to buy things from India but sometimes have problems paying online or shipping it down to Nigeria. I can help you buy whatever you want and send it to Nigeria either by Cargo or courier depending on the product. The things dont have to be from online stores. I buy things from market and send to people too. Just tell me the product and I'll make inquiries about it and tell you the cost.

Hello. I am about to ship an item from Delhi to Nigeria (Abuja) as soon as this Monday.
Let’s talk .
sajeem.hamza@gmail.com
Re: Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily by Zuluhead(m): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2019
i have some items i want to ship down from inda to lagos. send me your contact via iamzuluhead@gmail.com
Re: Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily by obainoaj(m): 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hello are you still available? Kindly contact me obaino14@gmail.com
Re: Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily by Jacobsontwelve(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Pls admin always tell your clients to come back to this group to give testimony for your good work
Re: Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily by JAYJAYLIA: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
True talk...I need to ship some ware from India to Lagos Nigeria. Please contact e on oloruntobaolaiya@gmail.com 07034290033
Jacobsontwelve:
Pls admin always tell your clients to come back to this group to give testimony for your good work
Re: Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily by docadams: 10:47pm On May 28, 2019
flakkylegend:

OP are you still active in the business
Re: Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily by Rafaelbeulah: 12:12am On Aug 22, 2019
docadams:

OP are you still active in the business
curious too
Re: Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily by acalion: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2019
Please help find out the cost of a geophysical equipment called DDR3 Geo Sensor to include he shipping rate to Ibadan, Nigeria.

my email address: rasaqbayo27@gmail.com
Re: Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily by prettyamebo: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2020
I want to ship from Nigeria to India. Can u help with this?
Re: Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily by Depressed101: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Op i need indian addr3sses (warehouse to ship to, then to nigeria, the site i am shopping from don't have option to ship outside India
Re: Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily by Jmkplus: 12:46pm On May 06, 2021
I need to ship equipment from Chandigah india to Nigeria. Any door to door or shipping agent with good rate and reliable.

Get back with any contact.

Jmkplus@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Jmkplus:
I need to ship equipment from Chandigah india to Nigeria. Any door to door or shipping agent with good rate and reliable.

Get back with any contact.

Jmkplus@yahoo.co.uk

We can handle it for you sir. Kindly reach us on Whatsapp 09090287555. You can check out our thread in the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6203582/buy-ship-india-nigeria-lots

GIANTPLUSHUB ENT.
Re: Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily by efficiencie(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
flakkylegend:

Hi. I would like to order the padlock from India. It is a 20 key padlock. Since I can't find anywhere I have to buy from India. Can you help with this.

See the link for the product: https://www.flipkart.com/foora-lock-key-door-home-link-round-65mm-pad-20-keys-gate/p/itmec80eeb314d86?pid=LOCGDWZUXYUVZZQJ&lid=LSTLOCGDWZUXYUVZZQJ3T4J09&marketplace=FLIPKART&pageUID=1662922446840

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scrumptious Cakes In Abuja / Loadedpenvibes Income Program. Join Today And Cashout Next / Free Key To Lotto - Baba Jebu 08055277860

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.