Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

NAGRS - USA Employement - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NAGRS - USA Employement (869 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAGRS - USA Employement by jossy26: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
Please urgent house, I need the clarification so someone is not scammed, anyone aware of the authenticity of NAGRS employment. A friend of mine have been offered an employment and has been asked to pay some money for visa processing etc.
Don't know If there's any nairalander in naija or US that can confirm for me asap. Thanks
Re: NAGRS - USA Employement by justwise(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
jossy26: Please urgent house, I need the clarification so someone is not scammed, anyone aware of the authenticity of NAGRS employment. A friend of mine have been offered an employment and[b] has been asked to pay some money for visa processing etc. [/b]
Don't know If there's any nairalander in naija or US that can confirm for me asap. Thanks

That should send alarm bell ringing, did your friend apply for the job? Did he send his cv and received an employment letter?
Re: NAGRS - USA Employement by jossy26: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
Thank you Mr Justwise. Yes she did apply for the job and was offered an employment letter; she was asked to pay some money, about 410dollars for visa fee, insurance documentation etc. I checked on google didn't really see any concrete info about the company.
Re: NAGRS - USA Employement by jossy26: 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
The company said after confirming the receipt of the money, they will all documetation that she needs to apply for VISa, its suppose to be a 5year renewable job. Please do you know or have someone @d US embassy in Nigeria that I can call to confirm this company?
Thanks a lot
Re: NAGRS - USA Employement by justwise(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
jossy26: Thank you Mr Justwise. Yes she did apply for the job and was offered an employment letter; she was asked to pay some money, about 410dollars for visa fee, insurance documentation etc. I checked on google didn't really see any concrete info about the company.
Exactly! When u run a search and nothing comes up then you should be worried. There is nothing like insurance documentation and the visa fees should not be paid to them, if the job is genuine then your friend will be doinng the visa application from her end.
Re: NAGRS - USA Employement by jossy26: 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
Thanks bro, seriously aint convinced about the employment but you know women can be very heady and stubborn sometimes that's why am looking/searching to be sure she's not scammed. Anyone else that can help me confirm this info abeg??
Re: NAGRS - USA Employement by justwise(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
jossy26: Thanks bro, seriously aint convinced about the employment but you know women can be very heady and stubborn sometimes that's why am looking/searching to be sure she's not scammed. Anyone else that can help me confirm this info abeg??

Allow her to pay, she will learn from the experience
Re: NAGRS - USA Employement by jossy26: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
Noo, oga justwise, I can't allow her to pay oo, unless she does it behind me. Wish I can get more people to read this
Re: NAGRS - USA Employement by dustydee: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
The company will normally pay for the visa. Scam, beware.

(1) (Reply)

Working Online With Visitors' Visa? / Satellite Image Of Eko Atlantic From IKONOS Satellite / How Can I Get To Mongolia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.