Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques (6694 Views)

Nigeria The First Country To Import Grass In World History / China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam / House Of Reps Move To Ban Hiace Buses Over Bayelsa Auto Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by chimerase2: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2013
agbameta:

You are not islamists, but you people still kidnap and kill yourselves so are you any different from the people you are denigrating? Yours is even worse because you basically kidnap and kill your own people.. look inside mirror for a change.

smh...
oh will u just sharap
R dos kidnappers u mentioned fighting for christianity?
R dey fighting for der religion
But islamic sect kill, beheads for der religion and bomb for der religion
Y can't u use ur god giving brain to reason
Dos kidnappers u mentioned r not christians cus der go to native doctors to fortify dem selves so stop unleashing ur frustration here

1 Like

Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by rexbuton: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2013
I hate the fact that I cant say what I would have loved to say
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by chimerase2: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2013
phylaze: destruction of mosques does not stop the act of worshipping in islam.
a man can lead his Family in prayer in his house...datz the one of the beauty of ISLAM.more of dis was done to the prophet(saw) wen he wz in makkah and it didn't stop him frm leading his companions in prayer.
LONG LIVE ISLAM...
WE REP PEACE.
each time u guys type PEACE wat comes in guys mind?
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by seguun(m): 8:41am On Nov 25, 2013
Just wondering where people got the info saudi, iran,iraq etc ban christianity...
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by agidachris: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2013
It is very very ok...u will witness the growth n peaceful coexistence of Angola....countries like,,Bahamas,,Trinida n Tobego,,dont hv islam see hw peaceful they are..
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by strangest(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2013
seguun: Just wondering where people got the info saudi, iran,iraq etc ban christianity...
ask google..
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2013
bestestgirl: This is nothing to rejoice over. Religious intolerance is not the answer to anyone's problem. If there is any trend that never dies, it is the reality that when a religion/sect is being 'persecuted', thats when they flourish the most. Let love lead

I guess suicide bombing, jihad, islamisation and sharia laws are.

The Angiolans want peace so leave them alone.

Who does not know the baggages that islam comes with. As you know that baggages are at owners rick.

I guess Nigeria will be a case study.
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2013
seguun: Just wondering where people got the info saudi, iran,iraq etc ban christianity...

I guess that you live in either neptune or jupiter. Start from among us like boko haram first.

The other day 74 christians were executed in Pakistan. Get close to the poeple affected and not the media.
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by thewarrior72: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2013
6cence: The first pagans try very hard to extinguished ISLAM during the period of Prophet NOAH, they fail. The same thing was tried during the time of Prophet MOSES, they also fail. When prophet JESUS preaches ISLAM to his people they crucified him. But ISLAM still flourish and was extended to the LAST prophet "MUHAMMAD" SAW whom was been giving by " GOD" the NOBLE QUR'AN which will serve as a light and guardian to the right path. And after the death of all this Prophets, ISLAM still exist and it will keep on flourishing till the end of time.
sorry Angola you won't be the first neither will you be the last on this mission impossible, because you will soon have Muslims in your homes. If you doudt me ask the west!

Jesus preached Islam to his people? laugh wan tear my brokoto, however, I have realised that idiocy is a trophy in Islam......smh
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2013
lincolnj88:
anoda lost aboki grin islam has no relationship with jews neither christian.... All this your claiming has no single proof that the coming of mohamed motorsaw was prophesied in d torah, tanark and gospel......

My guy find anoda foundation for islam , try d old arabian god called d moon god called allah...........

Don't mind them. Islam and christianity are opposed to each other. Mohammad (jigsaw) knows this.

Christianity preaches love and forgiveness and what does islam preach?

Our LORD JESUS CHRIST said in John 16:2

".............infact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to GOD."

1 Like

Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by bappahman: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2013
In 1976, the Christian population
numbered 168,593 people, mostly
Armenians. Due to the Iran-Iraq war in the
1980s and the dissolution of the Soviet
Union in the 1990s, almost half of the
Armenians migrated to the newly
independent Republic of Armenia.
However, the opposite trend has occurred
since 2000, and the number of Christians
with Iranian citizenship increased to
109,415 in 2006. At the same time,
significant immigration of Assyrians from
Iraq has been recorded due to massacres
and harassment in post-Saddam Iraq.
However, most of those Assyrians in Iran
Pictr of saint marys park iran

Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
the warrior72:
Jesus preached Islam to his people? laugh wan tear my brokoto, however, I have realised that idiocy is a trophy in Islam......smh

Don't be surprised. May be they manufactured their own 'Jesus'. Their own 'Jesus' and not the Christ must have told them about islam, but the LORD JESUS CHRIST (the only way to GOD the father), THE BEGINNING AND THE END END: WHO DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE AFTER 3 DAYS said in John 16:2
".............infact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to GOD."

I believe this spoke about muslims also.

1 Like

Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
agbameta:

You are not islamists, but you people still kidnap and kill yourselves so are you any different from the people you are denigrating? Yours is even worse because you basically kidnap and kill your own people.. look inside mirror for a change.

smh...

We are not the same. Christianinty never accepts sin for without holiness, it is impossible to please GOD. Even our LORD JESUS CHRIST rebuked Peter for using his sword at gethsamane.

"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars - their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death" - Revelation 21:8

Tell me, what does islam say about those who use violence to spread islam? What does islam say about about the jihadists and islamists?

JESUS CHRIST when about doing good: healing people, raising the dead, preaching and feeding the hungry. He never resorted to violence. Why did mohamad (cross-cutsaw) use violence to spread islam?

Look, the capital of pakistan is Is-la-ma-bad. Please I never named the pakistani capital but muslims did.
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by seguun(m): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
jusRadical:

I guess that you live in either neptune or jupiter. Start from among us like boko haram first.

The other day 74 christians were executed in Pakistan. Get close to the poeple
affected and not the media.

I hope you know the difference between banning christianity and violence against christians
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
Me_Aboki: Too bad, Christians now showing themselves as very intolerant of other religions, especially Islam.
May Allah forgive them and guide them back unto the right path.Amin.

Ah!ah!ah!ah! 'Never heard this before. Does your allah forgive? Does your allah love?

Since your allah neither loves nor forgives, it is better you say, "allay will send suicide bombers their way."

1 Like

Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
seguun:

I hope you know the difference between banning christianity and violence against christians

Is not an indirect way of proscribing something. It is even better that the pakistani government bans Christianity than than supporting their massacre.

Also boko haram and the quest for islamisation of nigeria, burning of churches, shooting of christians and quest for entrenchment of sharia law in the whole of northern nigeria is also violence against christians and not indirect ban on christianity?

How many mosques have been burnt in the core christian parts of nigeria like SE and SS? How many muslims have been killed in these parts even in the name of reprisal killings?
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
seguun:

Is not an indirect way of proscribing something. It is even better that the pakistani government bans Christianity than supporting their massacre.

Also boko haram and the quest for islamisation of nigeria, burning of churches, shooting of christians and quest for entrenchment of sharia law in the whole of northern nigeria is also violence against christians and not indirect ban on christianity?

How many mosques have been burnt in the core christian parts of nigeria like SE and SS? How many muslims have been killed in these parts even in the name of reprisal killings?
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
phylaze: destruction of mosques does not stop the act of worshipping in islam.
a man can lead his Family in prayer in his house...datz the one of the beauty of ISLAM.more of dis was done to the prophet(saw) wen he wz in makkah and it didn't stop him frm leading his companions in prayer.
LONG LIVE ISLAM...
WE REP PEACE.

mohammed led in prayer? Ha!ha!ha!ha!ha! You forgot after he was rejected in either mecca or medina, he later came back after acquiring much power and followership and killed all those who rejected him just like usman danfodio.

Mohammed did not lead in prayer but revenge and war against those that refused islam.

Please learn more about islam before you write lies. Oh! I forgot you are always brain-washed.
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
jusRadical:

I guess suicide bombing, jihad, islamisation and sharia laws are.

The Angiolans want peace so leave them alone.

Who does not know the baggages that islam comes with. As you know that baggages are at owners rick.

I guess Nigeria will be a case study.
I understand your point but if you notice, Islam is not that popular in he country to start with. according to the post, there is only one Mosque in the capital city. this action of theirs will only bring unwarranted attention from the God-fathers of terrorism. it will hasten the very jihad they are trying to avoid
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by tomzman: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
Well, their government has its reasons for such a decision. If the decision would make them move forward, I wish them all the best.
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by seguun(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
jusRadical:

Is not an indirect way of proscribing something. It is even better that the pakistani government bans Christianity than supporting their massacre.

Oga! Let's get it straight, all what you have said remains violence against christianity and not an official banning of the religion by those governments. I never engaged you on either those governments support the violence indirectly or not. Nobody has any proof for that. The fact is no muslim country in the world presently officially bans christianity.
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
bestestgirl:
I understand your point but if you notice, Islam is not that popular in he country to start with. according to the post, there is only one Mosque in the capital city. this action of theirs will only bring unwarranted attention from the God-fathers of terrorism. it will hasten the very jihad they are trying to avoid

Yeah, they might have attacks from the islamic terror groups like al shabbah, al queida, boko haram , etc. This might come from their borders. But since Angola may not be engaged in any war against any islamic group like Kenya is doing, they MAY be safe for now; though not for too long.

With 1% say 25% population of a country as muslims, you might not start having the large scale violence. But at say 40%, then evil will descend in physical form.

I think they know better than us and also have more facts for their decision.
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
seguun:

Oga! Let's get it straight, all what you have said remains violence against christianity and not an official banning of the religion by those governments. I never engaged you on either those governments support the violence indirectly or not nobody has any proof for that. The fact is no muslim country in the world presently officially bans christianity.

I never said that any country officially banned christianity. What I said is that outright ban is better than indirect ban. See if I am going into a territory where Christianity is banned, at least I will know that the consequenses would be severe. But if a nation talks of freedom of worship but a particular religion takes it upon itself to enihilate other non-believers, while the authorities look the other way, then it is not safe.

You can imagine sitting comfortably in a church in maidugiri in a country where there is freedom of worship and suddenly, you hear rat-tat-rat-tat-rat-tat-rat-tat then boooooooommmm!!!!! (guns and bombs) and every where is level all because of islam?

What if the reverse is the case: christians killing muslims in the name of religion?

In the whole world, it only islam that takes to religion based violence against other religions. Remember the recent case of muslims and buhdists or so.
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by MeAboki(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
jusRadical:

Ah!ah!ah!ah! 'Never heard this before. Does your allah forgive? Does your allah love?

Since your allah neither loves nor forgives, it is better you say, "allay will send suicide bombers their way."

Allah has infinite capacity to love and forgive and much more.

On the other hand, you need to peruse your Old Testament Bible to appreciate the kind of God you Christians have, though many of you nowadays would like to distance yourselves from that book, in favor of your latest invention, the revised New Testament - BTW, which of the numerous modern versions do you ascribe to?
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by seguun(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
[quote author=jusRadical]

I never said that any country officially banned christianity. What I said is that outright ban is better than indirect ban. See if I am going into a territory where Christianity is banned, at least I will know that the consequenses would be severe. But if a nation talks of freedom of worship but a particular religion takes it upon itself to enihilate other non-believers, while the authorities look the other way, then it is not safe.

You can imagine sitting comfortably in a church in maidugiri in a country where there is freedom of worship and suddenly, you hear rat-tat-rat-tat-rat-tat-rat-tat then boooooooommmm!!!!! (guns and bombs) and every where is level all because of islam?

What if the reverse is the case: christians killing muslims in the name of religion?

In the whole world, it only islam that takes to religion based violence against other religions. Remember the recent case of muslims and buhdists or so. [/quot

Then you don't have to quote me first because my post was to put it straigth that no muslim nation bans christianity officially. You should have understood me first before qouting me. The issue of terrorism aruond the world is an entirely different discussion that is completely irrelevant to my point. We can discuss that separately.
Re: Angola Becomes First Country To “BAN” Islam – Destroys Mosques by Fulaman198(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
jusRadical:

In the whole world, it only islam that takes to religion based violence against other religions. Remember the recent case of muslims and buhdists or so.

Oh you mean kind of like what happened in America a few years ago where a woman from Iraq was killed for being Muslin? Got you.

BTW, Boko Haram have killed far more Muslims than Christians. Boko Haram are not Muslims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) / Beautiful Cities In South West Nigeria / Refineries Post Losses In 13 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.