Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

How Do I Bring In A A Foreign Manufacturing Company Into Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Bring In A A Foreign Manufacturing Company Into Nigeria? (545 Views)

If I Were The Owner Of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company / How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria / Steps To Take Before Bringing An international Company Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Bring In A A Foreign Manufacturing Company Into Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

I am trying to bring in a manufacturing company into Nigeria. I want to introduce the to my state governor and I know he will buy into.

But I don't really know the nest way to go about it.

Please guys can you help with some professional ideas or advice?

Thanks
Re: How Do I Bring In A A Foreign Manufacturing Company Into Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
Obong, there are many factors to be considerd before bringing them. I cant bring up such things here but however, to help you realise your objective just get intouch with me.
Re: How Do I Bring In A A Foreign Manufacturing Company Into Nigeria? by iniobong888(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
You don't need to see your state governor to bring in foreign investment into the state. You need to do your homework well and then strategical position yourself. Politicans might even blow the wind out of your reach.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Sell What You Import Successfully And Easily Nigeria! / FOOTBALL BETTING: Bet 365 / Experts Criticise 2014 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.