Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert (38619 Views)

D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) / Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / Tuface And D'Banj At Old Age. LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by TayoT: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2013
Built2last: Men naturally dont know how to keep malice. Our minds are preoccupied with making money. So am not surprised theyve moved on and remained friends.

Kai, if to say I know you now, I for just send you recharge card. Too much.
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Waspy(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2013
Do i really need to comment
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by MizEmerald(f): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2013
TayoT:

i know him personally,will help u deliver it,just pm me
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Tunagy: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2013
Big4wig: So don jazzy finally wore my #200k chain..dis guy self,i been tell u say i no like borrow borrow noni..infact i dash u self angry
see as e de mumu himself grin
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2013
Dbanj be like.. Yo Don Baba J, pass the Mary Jay

Afterwards, he be like.. Damn thats some good shhitt ...na Shitta igbo?

And Don Jazzy be like... That's tiwa savage pubic hair homie...you know how we do..
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2013
Men can only fight over two things, ''money and women'' but they don't stay enemies forever...

I'm not surprised.
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2013
GustavoFring: Dbanj be like.. Yo Don Baba J, pass the Mary Jay

Afterwards, he be like.. Damn thats some good shhitt ...na Shitta igbo?

And Don Jazzy be like... That's tiwa savage pubic hair homie...you know how we do..

Are you serious? Tell me something....
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Shekson(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2013
Must yu help @Wizpa celebrate his craziness by quoting his comment? Those quotin it are crazier
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2013
adewasco2k: whats with this girl urnthe background? she they vex?

She needs to be noticed... say make don jazzy just turn her way right now, you will know she got 42 giant sized teeth....
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by chucky234(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: That's why we are called Men, we ain't like 'em.. You know whom I am referring to?
Dem ladies I guess
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Built2last: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2013
TayoT:

Just help me visit the closest orphanage home to you this Christmas and i will be very happy.

Thank
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by andyanders: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2013
The lady that appeared here smoked too much weed and it affected her. Hw can this kind of lady make a home. Just only good for street life,.
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Melancholy(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2013
Pls where are this event promoters?organize a reunion show for all fans to come in and watch our most favourite stars perform on stage again! "Am d'banj or skibanj like my jamaica friends called me;it don jassy again!"
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by OlaDapxon(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2013
And people are still saying nonsense to each other becos of thiz guyz... smh
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by AntiSerious: 11:43am On Nov 25, 2013
Built2last: Men naturally dont know how to keep malice. Our minds are preoccupied with making money. So am not surprised theyve moved on and remained friends.
#Word!!
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by sweetkisses(f): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
hi ya guys im new here
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by jamest3(m): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
A.jeez:
Good..its high tym we began to hear don jazzy's small voice in dbanj's songs again..not dat d songs makes sense anyway

gaskiya ne.
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
seedord247:

Well You are Gay so your comment doesnt matter. cool

Lmao! They're humans jare
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Justeenaleo(f): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
blink182: who told you that?
mah bad
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Justeenaleo(f): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
ik.swiss:

Is anything wrong with weed
weed is a good thing wen sensible persons take it
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Memphis357(m): 3:53am On Nov 26, 2013
F**k FOZ!!!
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by iamdsam: 6:02am On Nov 26, 2013
sweetkisses: hi ya guys im new here
I would like to know you. Follow me and I'll follow back.
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by DejiD2(m): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2013
ichommy: Balling tinz
Pls ooo wanna know ow to create a website...lyk ur own blog site

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Okocha's Son, Sean, Graduates From Primary School (Photos) / I Have 30 Mansions In Lagos, Ogun - Portable Claims / RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.