Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert (38600 Views)

D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) / Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / Tuface And D'Banj At Old Age. LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by pharmow: 1:17am On Nov 25, 2013

Haba! Haba!! Haba!!! wetin happen to that gal beside Don Jazzy. For all the 3 pictures, there is none that she appeared normal. WHY . Or she be the winch wey cause katakata between Dbanj and Don Jazzy?

Lesson moral: No matter wetin U dey face for life or wetin life dey face for your hand grin, always put on smiling face when a picture is taken near you grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Shaakasi(f): 1:33am On Nov 25, 2013
Danhumprey: Nothing. embarassed

smiley
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by timsbee(f): 2:50am On Nov 25, 2013
Let d love makin begin na. Sebi na dbanj dey scr** donjzy or vice varsa
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by timsbee(f): 3:01am On Nov 25, 2013
I am lukin 4 my comment. Who help me c am
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by crisycent: 5:17am On Nov 25, 2013
seedord247:

Well You are Gay so your comment doesnt matter. cool

What's gay about his comment?
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by darediamond(m): 6:18am On Nov 25, 2013
Leadn: Nice!In other news,
I don't know how it would turn out but Angola has currently banned Islamism and are demolishing mosques...

This is not just happening, it as been prophesied by Jehovah in the Bible via Apostle John at Revelation 17:15-17
The Churches and all other Synagogues of other false religions will all be destroyed too by the World Government.
The Banning will be Global.
This is just the begining.
I heard from a relyable source that Fashola also threatened to ban Islam religious leaders in Lag couple of months ago.
But the prophesy is not a particular religion alone but about all religions that are presently having affairs with dking and queens of d world i.e world politics.

http://xtremegists.com/angola-becomes-first-country-to-ban-islam-destroys-mosques/
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by operator222(m): 6:21am On Nov 25, 2013
Nice one
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 25, 2013
Justeenaleo: Atleast he doesn't do weed
Is anything wrong with weed
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by dfav: 6:46am On Nov 25, 2013
Thanks b to God for finally answering my prayers. . Plz I want them to come to gether soonest. .. I want to hear don jazzy again from the next dbanj album.
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 25, 2013
smileyThat's life for you. Carry go my Eminado Maestro.
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by seedord247(m): 7:01am On Nov 25, 2013
crisycent:

What's gay about his comment?

His name is Gay.. his picture seems Gay, His comment his gay cuz gay pple dont like straight folks. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by NadiaSA1(f): 7:13am On Nov 25, 2013
seedord247:

Well You are Gay so your comment doesnt matter. cool
wicked grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by NadiaSA1(f): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2013
ik.swiss:

Is anything wrong with weed
help me ask am
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by tombeh(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2013
Men will always remain men... grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by immortaliceberg(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2013
that is not cigar o.. Na weed dem do like that you see how weed dey unite people ko
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2013
who told you that?
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by fallingsky(m): 7:43am On Nov 25, 2013
Gud for dem

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by mckorode(m): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2013
dfav: Thanks b to God for finally answering my prayers. . Plz I want them to come to gether soonest. .. I want to hear don jazzy again from the next dbanj album.
If you were God these are the kind of prayers you will be preferentially answering yh?...*smh*
Abuse of privilege
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by mckorode(m): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2013
Nadia_SA1: help me ask am
....but why!....
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Mubby4luv(m): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2013
deshysmalls: Does bin GAY mean he has no right to his opinion, besides never judge a person by his username tongue
Watch out anoda Gay, ,, hmm smelling lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by mckorode(m): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2013
timsbee: I am lukin 4 my comment. Who help me c am
Was it greenish looking?..some guys here might have wrapped it and smoked tho!
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by LadyH(f): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2013
vislabraye: They are only actIng mature, but they will never work 2geda except a miracle.
u said it all.
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Laurence1: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Big4wig: So don jazzy finally wore my #200k chain..dis guy self,i been tell u say i no like borrow borrow noni..infact i dash u self angry

Says Big4wig tongue
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by rexbuton: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2013
dbanj is a heavy weed taker ! One of The world's finest
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by LadyH(f): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2013
mamamummy: Could it be that Wande Coal caused their separation and now that he's gone from the label they came back again. they
lol. The Human Mind...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaffy With Emmanuel Ehumadu And Gentle Jack (photo) / Tonto Dikeh And Son In Matching Outfit For Sunday Service (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh Slam Yomi Fabiyi Over ‘Oko Iyabo’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.