Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper (44254 Views)

Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party / Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding / Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by cutierashy(f): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
1st is tiwa dressed in newspaper nw its toke in tissue paper.all dis celebrity nawa 4 una oooo.its cool though
Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by SisiKill1: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
Good God!!! It is a freaking Bridal Shower game!!!

The guests are divided into teams, Each team has to design a wedding dress with Tissue within a set time (say 20mins) and the bride gets to pick the best design. The Group with the best design wins!!

Honestly why on earth won't this be the first thing that crosses people's minds?! Why would anyone think she actually went out like that?!!!

Jeez! undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UdT1rSFkAQ

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by blesszzy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
wetin we call this dress now.....she be latrin undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by LordBabs(m): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
Just pour small water on the damn body and all that is hidden shall be revealed undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by Irokoroots: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Haba my people, don’t tell me no one here has ever been to a bridal shower or has even ever seen one in a movie. I know its not our culture but so are alot of things we do these days in Nigeria. A popular game people play at bridal showers involves making a wedding dress with whatever is available at the event (e.g. toilet tissue or news paper). The winner is then picked and given a price based on the best looking dress. That is what the picture above was referring to. I am sure Toke did not wear that to the event.

@OP please make the necessary changes to the heading because saying she wore that to the event is misleading.

I have attached a link below explaining more about the game for anyone who is interested to read.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/culture-traditions/cultural-traditions/10-traditional-wedding-shower-games4.htm

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by gmatict: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
This is crazy world pple are dressing crazy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by IAMBREEZY: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
She looks like gagoon
Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by mitey(m): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Good God!!! It is a freaking Bridal Shower game!!!

The guests are divided into teams, Each team has to design a wedding dress with Tissue within a set time (say 20mins) and the bride gets to pick the best design. The Group with the best design wins!!

Honestly why on earth won't this be the first thing that crosses people's minds?! Why would anyone think she actually went out like that?!!!

Jeez! undecided

Really?? undecided

Well here are some reasons:
1. The people in the video you showed are actually fully clothed under the tissue paper
2. Her ribbon/hair band whatever is made of tissue paper
2. We(men) do NOT attend bridal showers?? cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by jerrymania(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
the influence of demonic so called 'superstars' on our girls is becoming very alarming. since miley cyrus has no shame in exposing her toto to the world, our fish brain nigerian ladies think its all about girl power, many now flood their dp with their saggy brests and fat laden bodies. what a waste!
Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by blank(f): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
mitey:

Really?? undecided

1. The people in the video you showed are actually fully clothed under the tissue paper

She was clothed underneath the tissue. The theme of the bridal shower was pajamas/nightdress party. She was wearing a nightie under the tissue. Common guys. Its a bridal shower for crying out loud. I can forgive guys for not knowing but females should know. (except they grew up under a rock).

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
I have said it b4 that with the rate at which this Toke lady is attending parties even one year old parties, she will use all her cloths until she attends a party naked. Now is it not manifesting? *speaking in fela's voice* After tissue na what? Nyansh
Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by SisiKill1: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
mitey:

Really?? undecided

The People in the video are fully clothed....he says like there is a standard rule about how one must dress to a bridal shower. Let's ignore the fact that the people in the video could have dressed for the weather, one only has to look closely at Toke's Picture to see she's wear a brown strapless dress.

Her Ribbon/Hair band is made of tissue....he asks after being informed that the object of the game is to design a wedding dress.

Men don't attend Bridal Shower...which is why it would have been best to hold off the judgmental tsk tsk, don't you think?!

Giving all that, I have ask - What....what exactly is the point this head scratching post trying to make?!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by SHOCK7(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Complete TRASH!;(If see 'ldn't afford a stylish at least see 'ld av looked at d mirror!
Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by mitey(m): 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
blank:

She was clothed underneath the tissue. The theme of the bridal shower was pajamas/nightdress party. She was wearing a nightie under the tissue. Common guys. Its a bridal shower for crying out loud. I can forgive guys for not knowing but females should know. (except they grew up under a rock).
Thanks for explaining it. I have always wondered what goes on in bridal showers.

I don't like how everybody knows what goes on in bachelors parties, but not the other way round angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by MrEverest(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
TRASH!
Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by Ichel: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
bebe2: If u wear tissue paper pple go use u ckean yansh grin
#word

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by khadupsie(f): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
Haba! She wouldnt have worn that to the bridal shower... It's part of the game they play at every bridal shower

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Good God!!! It is a freaking Bridal Shower game!!!

Jeez! undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UdT1rSFkAQ

sisi done become learner

are you just coming across the inanity of the linda ikeji imitators?
op probably lifted direct from a rubbish blog
Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by peter1994(m): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
What if it began to rain havily on her way out?
Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
What is "boards" on my nland page

Kilo mean undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
icebebe: dis was wat she wore to tiwa's bachelorette party
hot or trash?
I think she is mad undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by Tinyemeka(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
Shaakasi: annoyingly annoying buh i love watching her vlogs tho

Oh! Is it that Youtube girl?
My colleague goes crazy over her uploads every Wednesday. smiley Abi Thursday?
Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by ofilispeaks(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
icebebe: dis was wat she wore to tiwa's bachelorette party
hot or trash?

haba...you never go bachelorette party or baby shower. There is a game they play with tissue paper, where you make dresses with the tissue paper at the event. Clearly she is partaking in the game. Don't be a learner =D

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by tomzman: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Thrash!
Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by ofilispeaks(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
tomzman: Thrash!

You must be a learner.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by Ehinomen2(f): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Wat is wrong with u guyz...@op, its a bacholerette party like u said, dis is one of d dress-up games dey play....na wa o, ignorance is a deadly disease, oversabi won kill u, ITK...mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by Ipheyemmy01(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
If our celebrity are puting on tissue that covers their womanhood, is it not better. Atleast she is still better than those self acclaimed celebrity who wears their children cloths to ocassion so as to expose their nudity.
Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by mifavour(f): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
trash
Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by 4reigningqueen: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
just like this guy!

Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by MistadeRegal(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
POUR HER WATER!!!!! AND I MEAN NOOOW!!!! (growls)
Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by NellyGhenghen(m): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
is it me or does this lady look like a soldier termite? big head and tiny body

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Grace Oyelude - First Miss Nigeria (1957) And All Past Winners / Omotola In An Ankara Jacket / Made In Nigeria Top Costs N62,000. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.