Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding (25259 Views)

Fabulous Guest At Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding / Wedding Post : Dr-sid And Simi-osomo / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by lovelyronke20(f): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Am not really feeling the top part tho. What do you guys think?

http://www.temisblog.com/2014/08/toke-makinwas-red-outfit-to-dr-sid-and-simis-wedding.html

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by ammyluv2002(f): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nah undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Yes undecidedYes

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by LBlessing(f): 12:07am On Aug 03, 2014
The blouse looks nice, wish she had worn something else other than the bra. I'm not sure about the skirt but she sure looks nice in red.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2014
My las gidi pal
LBlessing: The blouse looks nice, wish she had worn something else other than the bra. I'm not sure about the skirt but she sure looks nice in red.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by uken73(m): 2:19am On Aug 03, 2014
What about her dressing?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Ajiswaggs(m): 2:29am On Aug 03, 2014
_
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by mstik(f): 2:30am On Aug 03, 2014
Oops! Ladies, it's a fashion no-no when we can see your bra through your outfit grin
Well, it's not something I can where but it suits her sha

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by ichommy(m): 2:32am On Aug 03, 2014
Miss Party goers

Toke be like they paid me to attend ceremonies.

Me no too like d outfit sha.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Kalvan: 2:35am On Aug 03, 2014
Who cares?! She looks like a man.

13 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by MrRhymes101(m): 2:35am On Aug 03, 2014
j
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 03, 2014
Toke MTN: everywhere you go.

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by deflover(m): 2:48am On Aug 03, 2014
and this made front page.....some mods needs to be slapped out of sleep walking angry angry angry angry angry angry

17 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 03, 2014
I was just wondering the same thing!!!
deflover: and this made front page.....some mods needs to be slapped out of sleep walking angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 03, 2014
No she doesn't! She looks white-washed angry angry
Kalvan: Who cares?! She looks like a man.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 03, 2014
BULLDOZA
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Kalvan: 3:05am On Aug 03, 2014
Ladystewie: No she doesn't! She looks white-washed angry angry

angry angry angry
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by ezanafe(m): 3:10am On Aug 03, 2014
nice dress plus beautifully face
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 03, 2014
Toke and see-thru dress again grin nice outfit sha
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Aromas: 3:15am On Aug 03, 2014
Finally.....Finally........Finally our heritage cultures are no more relevant again. Am not judging her, but 4rm d look of thinz. HABAAA
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by FunnyPikincom(m): 3:16am On Aug 03, 2014
Whats With This Babe With Chicken Laps show-off, Haaan, una wan wake up the landlord between my leg angry angry Park well abeg undecided undecided

See 7 Cheap Foods That Makes Men Become Very S*xually Active In BED wink wink shocked

See Full List Here>>>
http://www.vibenigeria.com/7-foods-makes-men-active-bedroom/
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 03, 2014
Who is she pls?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by davidgunther: 3:57am On Aug 03, 2014
Pipsland78: Who is she pls?

How about you save the energy of asking who she is and go on a search engine like google, bing, or yahoo to see who she is or better still ignore her since you claim to not know who she is. Smh lipsrsealed undecided

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by trollolo: 4:05am On Aug 03, 2014
Hmmm hmmm, eh eh Make she no catch ebola oOOoOOooooo..... me i don say my own oOOOOOooooooo..... Ebola!!!! Ebola!! Ebola!!! Ebola!!! Ebola!!!! Ebola!! Ebola!!! [size=20pt]Eboooooolaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by mezebel(f): 4:10am On Aug 03, 2014
I hate her outfit,looks like a fulani female tax collector in alaba!!! MtweEe
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by odufanabasa(f): 4:40am On Aug 03, 2014
Hmmm... that's none of my business... it is her choice
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by nickz(m): 4:45am On Aug 03, 2014
and why is this on frontpage

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by satellitedaisy: 4:46am On Aug 03, 2014
Sick People!

+ Sick Outfit

= Virus(Na u know whether na Ebola or not) SMH
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by aieromon(m): 5:15am On Aug 03, 2014
I just came here to observe the FOREHEAD.

Her outfit is none of my business.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by vicky85(f): 5:17am On Aug 03, 2014
deflover: and this made front page.....some mods needs to be slapped out of sleep walking angry angry angry angry angry angry
You know why it make front page? They lack knowledge of quality news. I have posted pictures from Dr Sid since last night, I guess Seun or his crew saw it but they didn't wished to put my post on the front page. Well, I have joined this site for over 15 years now and I thank Gd I have my blog, I will leave the Site soon and will not even think of coming here again, instead, I will have to inform peeps that, news from here are not genuine

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 03, 2014
Its cool,what do you want her to wear,body suit?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding by musiwa93: 5:36am On Aug 03, 2014
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Government Bans Bleaching Creams / Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") / Grace Jones : Fashion Icon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.