Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

More About Sylvanus Nkiru - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / More About Sylvanus Nkiru (7074 Views)

Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos / Nkiru Sylvanus Vs Benita Nzeribe Who Is More Beautiful / Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More About Sylvanus Nkiru by alinda(f): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2006
hi
am a great fun of sylvanus nkiru please tell me more about her
Re: More About Sylvanus Nkiru by twinstaiye(m): 11:00am On Jun 15, 2006
Do you know that fast rising Nollywood star actress, Nkiru Sylvanus, has a very strong relationship with her dad? Saturday Life & Beat reveals that the hot-in-demand, sexy actress’ closeness to her father is so solid that, according to her, you will think he is her husband.

While chatting with us a couple of days ago at the Lagos airport, Nkiru, who has had a long time romance with acting since her secondary school days, disclosed that “my relationship with my father is so intimate that you will think he is my husband. He is my number one critic. I’m not as close to my mum as I am to my dad.”

Since she is very close to her father, how does he react to her acting career, especially if she was to act an intimate role with an actor, we sought to know. The stunning star of “Divided Heart” responded that “initially my dad did not want me to go into acting. You know, he likes to protect me. But when he realised that acting is what I have chosen to do, he had to accept it. But I think he is likely to feel jealous if he watched my movie and saw someone kissing me. I know he wouldn’t like that at all. But then, it’s part of the job”

Saturday Life & Beat also reveals that Nkiru, who is currently studying Mass Communication at Enugu State University of Science and Technology, has a strong phobia for snakes. Of course, not many people can really stand the reptile, but the “Act of fate” star actress has a valid reason to be scared of snake. Hear her: “I was bitten by a snake when I was in JSS3. It was so bad that I thought I was going to die. It was an experience I don’t like to recall. But since then, I’ve been very scared of snakes.”

Culled from NIGERIAN PUNCH NEWSPAPER, Saturday May 13, 2006
Re: More About Sylvanus Nkiru by SvS(f): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2006
dont no her
Re: More About Sylvanus Nkiru by shawna(f): 1:59am On Jun 19, 2006
linda,could u please post a pic i dont know her and i have never seen her
Re: More About Sylvanus Nkiru by eveseh(f): 3:50am On Jun 19, 2006
i love her
Re: More About Sylvanus Nkiru by twinstaiye(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2007
Re: More About Sylvanus Nkiru by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2009
@ OP,

She is a good actress, not too obsessed with glamour and also, not too obsessed with heavy make-up like the rest of them. She does not normally look pretty on screen, but I think the pic below has done her a lot of justice.

(1) (Reply)

Revenge Of Shina Rambo Season 5 Is Out / Download Mark Angle Comedy "The Petrol" Episode 85 / Kida Kudz; Peak Talent Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.