Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} (6394 Views)

Top 100 List Of Cute And Funny Handles On Nairaland / How To Know You're Normal Or Brainy / Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2005
Hey Guyz,
I guess its a little late for introduction but bear with me please.

A little about me

First name:[/color] Oluwademilade (call me Demi)

Nicknames:Nikky, Cute with Attitude, Chinese eyez (I’m not really Chinese my best friend calls me that because my eyesz r kind of narrow and tinny), Baby (my brother calls me that, doesn’t call me my real name unless he’s mad @ me) Daddy’s Gurl (please don’t call me that, dats old), Joy (the meaning of my name).

Favourite food: Kit Kat Chocolate, Fries, Rice and Chicken.

Foods I hate: Amala (bleurgh), Sausages, Ewedu and any drink that has the word “Diet” written on it.

Favourite colour: Pink, White and Red.

Future child's names: Boy: Randy, Christian, Nelly, Jamar and Ken
  Girl: Jewel (love that name), Elizabeth, (Lizzy) Britney, Christina, Amy, Trish, Emily, Louise, Kelly, Katie, Joy, Nike and Demi.

Sign or b-day: 30th March. Aries (the best)

Favourite number: 3

Biggest fear: Dogs and Snakes.(I scream cheesy)

Favourite quote: “Its all about the game and how you play it”, “Kiss my A$$”, “F^^k”.

Obsession: Oh I love hot guys, Lip Gloss (Gat a whole collection) and Computers.

Addiction: My Phone, Computer, MSN and Yahoo Messenger, Sky TV and Shopping (Jewellery).

Biggest turn off: Bragging, Mean people,Smoking, Lying, And Cheating.

Biggest turn on: Hot Guys, Brainiacs, Dancing, Tattoos, Public Affection, Sports and Humour.

First thing you notice in the opposite sex: Eyes, Lips and Appearance.

Last book I read: Get Real by Mimi Thebo.

Preferences...

Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate. (I love It. it’s sexy)
Hot or cold: I prefer Hot.

Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi.

Truth or Dare: I’ll go with Dare (don’t want nobody knowing my business)

Righted or Leftie: Righted

20/20 vision or glasses: Glasses (long sighted)

Big or small: Small (tinny)

Do you...

Speak another language: Hell Yea! (English, Yoruba, French, Welsh, Spanish and Swahili)

Own your room or share with sibling: My Palace.

Have a siblings: Yea.One Sister and One Brother.

Think that God should be male or female: Nah.i’m proud to be who I am.

Think that God should be white or black: I really don’t give a toss, as long as I call him and he answers me.

Like your handwriting: I love it.

Type fast or slow: Very Fast.

Think you're beautiful/cute: Hell yea I do.

Sleep with a stuffed animal: Nah, don’t do stuffed animals (i get them as presents and they go in the cupboard)

Misc..

What is/are the thing(s) you miss the most: My best Friends, My Family in Nigeria, Nigeria, My Choir, and My School. (Don’t make me start crying)Are you

straight/gay/bi: You bet my black a$$ am STRIAGHT [w00T w00T].

Piercing: Only Ears(2 each).

How tall are you: 5 ‘2’ (sexyshawtty)

How tall do you wish you were: 6ft (due to my age I can't)

What would you change about yourself: Nuffin- I Love Demi. (Maybe less mean sometimes but I really don’t care)

What wouldn't you change: My lips, my Body, my Booty and my eyez.

Interests: Kicking A$$£$, Shopping, (shopping till I drop!) reading, Dancing (Shaking my @$$), Partying, Listening to Music, Singingwith my brother, Hanging out, Meeting people, Cooking (I only do that for my family), Talking on phone, Football, Basketball, Swimming, Tennis, Photoshoots, Badminton, Texting, Working Out, Talking Dirty, Watching TV, Working on Computer, Writing, Chatting and Chatting on Nairaland.

Workplaces: My School, My computer and my room (for obvious reasons).

Home Town: Oluponna (osun state).

Race: African.

Hair Colour: Black.

Eye Colour: Brown

Favourite Songs: Any Usher’s Song, Any Destiny’s Child Song, One Thing by Amerie (reminds me of my baby-boi), My Boo by Usher, Just a Little Bit by 50 cent (G g g Unit), Oh by Ciara, (and the remix), Goodies by Ciara, Pon De Replay by Rihana, Let Me Hold you by Bow Wow, O by Omarion, Touch By Omarion (I think its sexy), A$$ Like That by Eminem, Touch by Amerie, Naughty Girl by Beyonce, Goodies by Ciara, Like You by Ciara and Bow wow, And I by Ciara, Lose Control by Missy Elliot, Belly Dancer  (Bonanza) by Akon, In right Here by 2face Idibia, Gasolina by Daddy Yankee, Bad Man by John Cena, This boots are made for walking by Jessica Simpson, Don’t Cha by Pussy Cat Dolls and African Queen by 2face Idibia.

Favourite Movies: The Tuxedo, Brown Sugar, Not another teen Movie, Cheetah girls, Johnny English, Ghetto Love, Hit the Streets, Daddy Day Care, Honey, Fighting Temptations, Along came Polly, 50 first dates, Nine Months, and Lover Boy in Ghana and some Nigerian movies.

Favourite Shows: Wwe Raw and Smackdown (I love it, how to study my fighting moves) Eastenders, That’s so Raven, In the House, Lizzie Maguire, Sabrina, One on One, Damon. Wayan Bros, All of Us, Eve, My Wife and Kids, Quintriplets, Half and Half, Zoey 101, Zack and Cody, Saved by the bell, 8 Simple rules, Recess, Pepper Ann, American Dragon and Doug. (^-^)

Favourite Books: Megan 1, 2, 3, Confessions (will he love me if I’m thin). Clean break, Bed and Breakfast star, Best friends...(any Jacqueline Wilson books will do)

About Me: Wel.am a Nigerian, a great extrovert, proud to be who I am, Love to smile and have fun every time, I adore my friends, Am very quiet sometimes, I believe in Destiny and I respect everyone because I was brought up to do so, I adore everyone’s asset and I believe in everyone who believes in me. I believe life is give and take, I may act weird but I am not weird, sometimes I can be very mad and kind of very harsh but all I know that is it takes a lot to make me mad and when I do. U don’t want to see me. [glow=red,2,300]

Note: I Luv Hardcore Fight {BEWARE}. BOO YA..!!![/glow]

Peace.
Bleep

[move]If u gat anymore questions, feel free to ask me I’ll always have an answer.. rolleyes

[/move]

more updates coming tongue
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by Seun(m): 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2005
Demmy, welcome to the Nairaland Forum. Hope you're enjoying yourself?
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by vexxy(f): 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2005
Nike, welcome sis!
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 12:25am On Aug 31, 2005
thanks guyz..u rock
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by hotangel2(f): 12:26am On Aug 31, 2005
Hey demi, Do i need to welcome you?? Okay, i'll do it. Welcome to Nairaland, it rocks my pant!es. I am sure you are enjoying your stay already.

You look pretty my dear, you've always looked pretty. Your attitude is pretty.

My God!, You love all the songs i love... cheesy, I hate dogs, but i won't mind dancing with snake (at least take a picture with one round my neck wink ).

Miss demi, i have a question, Do you have a boyfriend?
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by hotangel2(f): 12:28am On Aug 31, 2005
That was amongst the first one.
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 12:30am On Aug 31, 2005
haha..lol
mis hotangel, i hav a bf
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by hotangel2(f): 12:47am On Aug 31, 2005
okay, That means Guys should back off.

Miss demi, What are your future ambitions?
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 12:56am On Aug 31, 2005
wel, i'm planning to study medicine in the university, become a medical doctor u kno
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by vexxy(f): 12:57am On Aug 31, 2005
Hum. . . then I'll wait until you become a doctor before I'm in need of one wink

Is there any specific field of medicine that interests you?
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 12:58am On Aug 31, 2005
nursing and sugery

wanna be a Gp!
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by hotangel2(f): 12:58am On Aug 31, 2005
Okay Miss demi, I pray your dreams come true.
What other question do i have for you? None.
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 12:59am On Aug 31, 2005
okay madame HA
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by hotangel2(f): 12:59am On Aug 31, 2005
Am i that old? undecided Called me Madame.
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 1:00am On Aug 31, 2005
sowwie

ms hotangel
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by hotangel2(f): 1:01am On Aug 31, 2005
Am i that young? called me Miss?
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 1:01am On Aug 31, 2005
arghh
ok Lizzy
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by hotangel2(f): 1:02am On Aug 31, 2005
I cant believe i do not deserve a title. You just called my name, just like that. LIZZY!

Just messing with u hun.... you r amazing. smiley cheesy
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 1:02am On Aug 31, 2005
nuh uh..ur fantabulous
okay

First lasy Lizzy
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by vexxy(f): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2005
It has been fixed! Yay!
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by Greatpeter(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2005
nike4luv:

nursing and sugery

want to be a Gp!

Yes! you are most welcome.
join us in the world of saving lives.
Very interesting.
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by Greatpeter(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2005
I learnt your favourite number is 3 why?
Why not 7.
Any importance too?
Someone said he's 7 addicted.
therefore thinks a luck is attached to the number. grin
Any luck attached to three too? tongue
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2005
man i dunno..i guess i took 3 cos we are 3children and i sneeze 3times and i do stuff 3times b4 i change..i kno its silly inno
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by WesleyanA(f): 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2005
YAY . it works.... cheesy
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2005
yea..wesley socca mama
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by WesleyanA(f): 12:09am On Sep 01, 2005
those are nice pics  cheesy you look sweet. smiley
by the ways your name rhymes w/ mine. well ....yes.
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by Latoya(f): 2:07am On Sep 01, 2005
Finally Nike has intoduced herself.

Hey girl u have a lot of great personalities at your age,just keep on rocking.
U know i Love u right.
take care of yourself
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by queen2(f): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2005
aww, nice pics, saw the pics yesterday, but was unable to reply
i apologize for being late.
Welcome to nairaland.
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by gina34(f): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2005
welcome demi.
i saw ur pix yesterday but ,
:Di wasn't able reply cos of some techincal problem.
you look great.
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2005
thanks guyz
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by gina34(f): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2005
You are welcome smiley
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by layi(m): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2005
Welcome gurl! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unlock Your Airtel Vida M2, Zte Mf927u, MF920W+ And Mf920vs Mifi / Is Smoking Marijuana A Sin Before God? / 25 Most Dangerous Roads In The World [+pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.