Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

How To Know You're Normal Or Brainy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Know You're Normal Or Brainy (628 Views)

I Know You're Intelligent. Solve This And Tell Me The Answer ... / 10:50pm,shay It Dey Normal Or Na Endtime Tinz? / Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know You're Normal Or Brainy by nnadychuks(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
1) you are on naialand now
2) you have andriod or blackberry or nokia or samsung
3)you watch TV or movies/ listen to music
4)you are fully aware of adult contents and stuffs
6) you register to unlimited text
7)you sleep late
9) you were so busy you forgot to read number 5
10) you actually scroll up again to see if there is number 5 but don't worry, there is no number 8 as well
11)now you are smiling at yourself then you realise that you're neither normal nor brainaic, as you once thought.
12) if you think or you are normal you will like to reply this post.

1 Like

Re: How To Know You're Normal Or Brainy by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
Smh undecided
Re: How To Know You're Normal Or Brainy by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2013

(1) (Reply)

How Mari-juana Works(part 1) / Seniority Dey For Nairaland ? "Shut Up Joh, I Senior You For Nairaland" / How Many Times Did You Make Frontpage This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.