Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,921 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Phb Apptitude Test, When Would The Result Be Out? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Phb Apptitude Test, When Would The Result Be Out? (618 Views)

Nimc Is Still Conducting Test.when Do We See Our Result. / After Aptitude Test: When Will MTN Call Me? / Bank Phb Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phb Apptitude Test, When Would The Result Be Out? by shyshina(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2008
Please guys, i would like to know if anyone knows when the result of the last Saturday, 19th July test of bank PHB would be out. I did the test last Saturday. Actually i was suuppose to write the test around 11am but i didnt write it until about 1pm or so, it was a simple english and maths, but u need to think fast, kinder trikish ones, well, i just need to no if its work force that would notify us or phb for the results and when would they,

We go make all. Amen
Re: Phb Apptitude Test, When Would The Result Be Out? by SOJ(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2008
Na wah o! since when did aptitude tests results turn to university score reports lipsrsealed
wait for them to finish tests for others nah, if u succeed then u may be called for an interview. thats WHEN the results will be out.
Re: Phb Apptitude Test, When Would The Result Be Out? by IKESAB: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2008
it will come outas soon as posible.wats the test like?hw many sections are involve?pls i wanna no wat it looks like.pls send reply via ikesabus@yahoo.com.God bless u.
Re: Phb Apptitude Test, When Would The Result Be Out? by Tofunmmy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2008
One of the official (i think their Head) told us after the test that they will get back to successful candidates via SMS or E-MAIL latest thursday this week.

So lets keep praying and hope that we will be contacted for the neext stage of the recruitment exercise.

We shall get there.

Best of Luck.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In Advertising, Brand Consulting And Public Relations / Chevron Planing Analyst Position Jan 16th 08 Calling 4 Intvw? / Any News From Bat Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.