Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Is Recruiting! (29920 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recrutinig ( Submit Your Cv Online) / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by saintsola(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2006
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by elaiye(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2006
hey, i'm a new user. Please whats the procedure for bank phb application.
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by Tywoh(f): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2006
Pls, has anybody successfully completed dos Bank Phb application form?
I've been trying since yesterday but it didnt get through after d first page.
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by magnusike(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2006
Please do send more info to really get how and the process of recruitment. Cya

get free premium leads for free http://www.magiks.veretekk.com
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by topkay(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2006
For you apply successfully just type platinum bank nigeria in google search . the ooficial web addy will be displayed I am sure u can handle the rest from there. Good luck.
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by itismd(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2006
was there any advert on the recuitment exercise? if there was please say so.
that career page has been open to any applicant. just like some other banks and other firms 24/7.
Does that mean that they are recuiting ? i guess not. though i filled the 4 pages form
PLEASE if there is any advert just like that of intercontinental and oceanic banks, u can post them as Recruiting. not such as this one. unless u what to give us a tip on career pages.
Please Naira landers am i right?
saintsola please, i hope am not wrong, was there any ady on entry level recriutment
undecided
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by sunnychuks(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2006
itsmid support you[
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by Harrizon(m): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2006
House.
I don'nt think Platinumhabib is recruiting now but the form is there for them to have our info in their database pending the time there will be vacancy, cos the response says "we ll be contacted when the resume is reviewed and they found vacancy vacancy that match the skill", anyway let's do it so that we have our info in their database.
Better dayz are coming

Thanks
Harrizon
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by watelse: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2006
smileyAm a first timer and am glad to discover this site.You guys are doing a wonderful job here!As per bank phb,for those who live in ado ekiti,i heard they are looking for marketers.And for those in lagos,you can drop your cv at the head office.
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by cosmorpel(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2006
D so call website is wat i'm not sure of, because i was at thire H/O at V/I & found dat they r 2 conduct thire intervw dat day, about 2 wks now, & they r also recevin more CV against anothr txt. Wich i can say wen is comin up, d HND's r 2 drop thirs at thire falomo office. Age shud not b more dan 27yrs.
Thanks guys
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by greatone(f): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2006
pls can someone tell me how 2 apply 4 d oceanic bank stuff i applied and its not goin
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by masterp2: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2006
BANKPHB WROTE THEIR TEST TODAY IN ABUJA THEY MADE IT STRICTLY FOR THE GUYS FROM THE NORTH GUYS JUST CHECK OUT I WAS THEIR MY SELF
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by masterp2: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2006
HI GUYS CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHY THE BANKPHB IS LIKE THAT IF SO MOST OF OTHER BANKS OWNED BY PEOPLE FROM THE SOUTH AND EAST SHOULD BE EMPLOYING ONLY THEIR OWN PEOPLE
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by masterp2: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2006
olboy,

na wa 4 bank PHB . Banks are now using tribalism as a criteria for job selection. Can you imagine that we went for the test today at women center in Abuja, n the smiling staff from bank PHB told us that they have a special criteria for the test which in tells one coming from a particular geographical area. In fact, in short, the guy told all IGBOS to go that they are not qualified enough to work in bank PHB embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.

What type of country is this ??
When will the magnetization of IGBOS stop !!!!!
I am meant to believe that bank PHB is an equal opportunity employer angry angry!
If so, why will they not allow IGBOS to write their interview sad sad?
Na wa to Nigeria shocked shocked!!!!
This is not fair at all .
Well, we IGBOS should take heart sad,
The war our fathers lost is still hunting us sad.
Only GOD will save us cry.
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by crito(m): 2:46am On Aug 26, 2006
are they truly recruiting. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by jydo: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2006
@masterP
its hard to believe that igbos were told to go away for the following reasons, d MD of the bank Frank Atuche is an Igbo man, the vice Chairman Prof Pat Utomi is an Igbo man, so its kind of hard to believe. Bank PHB test is organised by consultants (Leading edge). i think the test is organised according to their regions. they had one in ibadan sometime in June and i heard they are preparing for one in lagos.

though i do not have anything to do with the bank am just trying to correct a wrong impression u may have about them. wish u the best.
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by olaniran: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2006
i dont think bank phb recruitment is 4 fresh grads,i ve been to d site ,its for experienced class. cheers wink
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by IDolajide(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2007
hi, what the recent update on the BANKPHB of a thing?are they still recruiting,or is there is any recruitment coming up very soon? embarassed
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by itismd(m): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2007
ID olajide:

hi, what the recent update on the BANKPHB of a thing?are they still recruiting,or is there is any recruitment coming up very soon? embarassed
Oladjide did you not look at the date post was originally made?. , Posted on: August 24, 2006, 01:2 you could have started a new post. most people will not look at the date and they will think it a fresh post, coming to the question of recriuting , they just recriuted some months back, they could start again.
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by Matured26(m): 9:55am On Aug 09, 2007
point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by obanikoro2(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2007
@timireal
pls can u explain further what its all about. thanks
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by damkollins(m): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2007
obanikoro2:

@timireal
please can u explain further what its all about. thanks
Thank god somebody just noticed this timireal of guy.I've seen this post on more than two or three threads and i'm glad you voice out my concerns.
@timireal
Please what do you mean?
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by Dmajesty(m): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2007
Every year, young, energetic, and vibrant graduates are being pumped out of NYSC in two batches. Many of them travel here and there in search of greener pasture in several multinational companies, private companies, banks etc. but only a few remain lucky after several attempt.

Is it because the barber does not know how to barb or that the blade is not sharp? Thorough research has discovered that the fault is from applicants and not the employers.

I have some free packages to help you secure your dream jobs in any part of Nigeria and offshore of Nigerian coast. Search http://getthejobs.webs.io

Cheers, ONE NIGERIA FOREVER!
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by Meldrick(m): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2007
Bank Phb is not recruiting any more. I was at their office at VI and they said they have stopped collecting CV's.
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by gregow(m): 8:09am On Jan 03, 2008
[color=#990000][/color][quote][/quote][flash=200,200][/flash] grin >:
Hi guys HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 Y'ALL! How're y'all doing?It's good 2 b alive.
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by gregow(m): 8:27am On Jan 03, 2008
THANKS MELDRIK FOR THE INFO, IT WAS VERY TIMELY. SOME OF MY GUYS WERE PLANNING GOING OVER THERE BUT I'LL HAVE TO LET THEM KNOW IT'S CLOSED[flash=200,200][/flash][color=#990000][/color] embarassed
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by pheezat(f): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2009
i have filled bank phb's form online,do they really consider that when they start recruiting?
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by ladebi(m): 2:58pm On May 01, 2009
THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION.
DAYO. PH

Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by douecho: 9:46pm On May 03, 2009
shuo,una no de look date
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by kritikul(f): 9:30am On May 05, 2009
douecho:

shuo,una no de look date

I wonder oo!!! 2006 post, haba!!
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by oliseal: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]
pls help asst dis girl get job so she can let have my paece in any better bank she is an ond holder and she is eager to grab job anywhere in nija
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting! by thisme(m): 1:58am On Sep 24, 2009
Thanks for the Bank PHB recruiting!
However, if you have been disappointed
by any job vacancy kindly get your dream
job here: www.careerboostingtips.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emirate Cabin Female Crew Needed / Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) / Linkedin Is Really Adding Nothing To My Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.