Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here (71274 Views)

When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / What Are Cultural Taboos In Your Village Or Area / If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Christy G: Am from totoro,abeokuta north local govt.ogun state(omo egba)
Same with me

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by chi4ik(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Enugu state, Nsukka, Udenu LGA, Ezimo Agu. Tank You Jesus that I came from this wonderful place.

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by mykindofperfect(f): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Repping Egbengwu village, Nimo town, Njikoka LGA, Anambra State

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by olayemi53: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Oye Ekiti, Northern Part Of Ekiti State.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Caracta(f): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

How far na!!

Shey you dey form not seeing that link... grin

Oya Press here jor: CARACTA... Press here.. grin

I've done the needful. Lol
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
Willgates: making a whole big deal about tribe! very irritating

Bro, no one is even thinking about that, just identify your village, if you don't know where you are from then forever remain silent.

This has nothing to do with tribalism, read the OPs post from beginning to the end.

7 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by nitlad: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
doopsy: I'm from Osun state ,esa oke to be precise,the centre of education,*winks* we have a polytechnic in my home town...am from up the hill,odofin,love the smell of goats,the look on frightenend cats ,the freedom of life,the streams...my toothless grandma ,who won't hesitate to smile at all times,and most especially the sound of pestles ....the call for pounded yam.,popularly known as 'iyan'...which is our staple food... I am proudly ijesha ... cheesy

Ijesha ni ere. . .

E sun han f'ogede se lalede Ijesha, eye le je. . .
Ijesha omo eleni ateeka, omo eleni ewele. . .

O kare lai. . . O ra pureku m'uya. . . cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
angel TI: I rep Oka Akoko(Iwaro) Ondo state
Are you serious? shocked I'm also from Iwaro Oka, Oka Odo quarters to be precise cheesy
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Glocee(f): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
I'm from Uzuakoli in Bende L.G.A of Abia state. A place ,where food flows like a river . Am proudly uzuakolian

3 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by itsIYKE(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ok
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by polis007(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
yep, I'm from Amichi too Eziama to be precise...hook up with me on whatapp 08182154449

classicuju: from Anambra, Amichi to be precise. Proudly Amichian
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Lustig(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Am from Igarra in Akoko Edo LGA of Edo State... Any Etuno guy or lady in da house?

2 Likes

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by olalere35: 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
am from ijebu ode.omo ogbagba to gbatemola,emi omo anikilaya so ogun

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Darammliveth(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
I'm frm OKEMESI EKITI,... Located at the western part of EKITI STATE(LAND OF HONOUR). I rep OKEMESI
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by GEJTILL2019(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
am from ayetoro gbede, agirigbon in kogi state
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
jennyfire007:
Jeeez my mum frm ezihu too And dad frm ngo...seriously we mite be siblings...lolz am frm igboukwu too wow good 2 knw

My dad's from ngo too, don't even know the name of my mum's place but its close to ngo, closer to nkwo.

I hope u are not my sibling or cousin lipsrsealed

So many people from anambra on here cheesy
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by NFSBob(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
I am from Ori oke Iwamimo, mahin kingdom in ilaje local government Ondo state. A village and the only village founded on christianity in ilaje land, blessed by a large body of river that flows into the atlantic ocean. Flowing with crudeoil and natural gas, bitumen and the freshest fish you can love to eat. Strong tenacious people who respect one another. FYI comedian seyi law and billionaire king obateru akinrutan are from ilaje as well and they rep Ugbo kingdo.m Aiyemafuge Ilaje!!!! Awaye oooo

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by tinuolababy(f): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
I'm from ORO in Irepodun LGA of Kwara state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by mykindofperfect(f): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
itsIYKE: we are in the same LGA am from Enugwu ukwu
Yeah I know your town...mine is just next to it
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Janelaz: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
nnerim-umundugba, isu l.g.a. imo state.

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by sonofanarchy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
lyly911: this guy, you again ?? U re looking for sexkillz wahala oo...hahahaha
walahi I hate that dwarf with passion ......until he stops behaving like a scumbag ...is he the only moderator here self....
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by justplainpaul(m): 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ubulubu, Aniocha in Delta state. na we dem dey call bendel igbo or delta igbo......... or whatever
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by ceejayluv(m): 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Repping ATTA, in Njaba LGA, IMO
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ladybianca: I am from arondizugo......aniche uwakaonye.......my
parents re frm D same place......proudly ADAMAZI

Your state no get name? Who go know which state that kind of ur village dey? Abeg talk ur state make i know. Btw, i expected u to be late Ojukwu's wife. grin
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by calapicha(m): 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
I'm from iludun oro in irepodun local government area of kwara state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by lyly911(f): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Promhize:

From what I heard, your people are wicked (no offence) lipsrsealed

Have u been to ur hometown b4?
point of correction..u didnt hear it very well..we re not wicked but rather we used to be....my dear, am in my hometown already....i dey my villa dey type dis tin nw ok !?
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
I hail frm osogbo, osun state. Ipinle omoluabi to sure ju, wer der is no corruption, thug, arm robbers,
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by amobii: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
wasak: Iba town Osun state!!! Olugbuyi royal family!!!
Iba town was founded by Akerewogbowin a hunter who came all the way from Ife! he had seven children among whom is Aina, people from other towns also traced his step and. started settling at Iba. there was a time a fire incident occurred and burned his palace to. Ashes, his sons were busy packing valuables like crown and treasures from the palace, while only Aina was concerned about their father, she went ahead to rescue him since he was too old to walk and since then he made a rule that all Aina's descendants have title to the throne and that any of Aina's descendants who attain the throne will spend at least 30 years before they die, quite surprisingly , Three of Aina's descendants have attained the throne and the least of their reign is 38 years.....If I may add, I'm a descendant of Aina....

Is it the Iba, beside Iree?
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
$on of anarchy:
walahi I hate that dwarf with passion ......until he stops behaving like a scumbag ...is he the only moderator here self....

Lemme guess : I foresee a ban till 2459

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by dridowu: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
ijebu Aiyepe in Ogun State

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Deiok(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
OKA-BERE in IKPOBA OKHA L.G.A in BENIN CITY, EDO STATE
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Uchwilliam(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
umudioka in anambra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease / Lilo Ewe Ati Egbo Fun Iwosan, Itusile Ati Aseyori / Intersting Facts About The Kalabari Ijaws Of Rivers State (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.