Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here - Culture (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here (71484 Views)

When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / What Are Cultural Taboos In Your Village Or Area / If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 3:12am On Nov 27, 2013
Ud&pconcept:
am from umuezeala nsu in Ehime mbano local govt. Imo state

Ewoo
Another of my inlaw
We marry una daughter o
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by OCcool: 3:14am On Nov 27, 2013
I'm from Iruele- awo in Uromi, Esan North East Local Govt. Edo state
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by dangiwa09(m): 3:22am On Nov 27, 2013
iyke926:

Abu m a science student and i dont know much about tha relationship ka odi how they are related. If you want proof check ya science textbooks...its ugly. Some scientists believe that we blaqs were once monkeys dat jump from one branch of tree to another...so over long period of geological time there was morphological changes of dis apes which lead to the formation of modern black man...me and you. Thats d only proof science got. I dont believe it...some do sha.

Arant Nonsense! The relationship between Bini and Ibo/Igbo has absolutely nothing to do with the ignorance you just spewed here, nor any science book. Rather, it could be found in any HISTORY book detailing West Africa/Bin Kingdom/Nigeria. There's an authoritative old African history book by F.K. Buah, amongst many, which can give details and history on this subject.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by baggylips(m): 3:28am On Nov 27, 2013
Amurie-omanze in isu lga of imo state cool
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 27, 2013
tinuolababy: I'm from ORO in Irepodun LGA of Kwara state.
my igbona ppl
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 27, 2013
calapicha: I'm from iludun oro in irepodun local government area of kwara state

yo dats my town.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by tinuolababy(f): 4:40am On Nov 27, 2013
calapicha: I'm from iludun oro in irepodun local government area of kwara state

owo ni eje lol. We are from the same LGA. I'm from Oke Ola Oro.

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Neaman(m): 4:44am On Nov 27, 2013
Aninri LGA in ENUGU state..nobi smal tin 4 me.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 27, 2013
[color=#990000][/color[i][/i]
Am from Ekpedo in akoko edo local govt,edo state grin....anyone from dre holla undecided
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 27, 2013
Me , ADAOBI MALIFE. No wan marry 4rm nnewi.
manny4life:

I know right, abeg leave Ada alone, like to say if they dash her Nnewi man now, she go say no... Who no wan marry from Nnewi? grin cool
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Kei144(m): 5:32am On Nov 27, 2013
Harmvirus:
I am from Awka -south..Nise

Nwa nne m nwanya, it is well with you.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Kei144(m): 5:41am On Nov 27, 2013
Prettielle: Eluama in Isuikwuato Abia state.

I used to have a friend from your village, called Peace. I don't know were she is now.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Rubyrose: 5:42am On Nov 27, 2013
wink
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 27, 2013
Onwelo ebe ije na uwa, ka i rapu ifu nwanna. O sogudu ya bulu obodo chukwu kee kita kita, i ya afu onye igbo ebe ahu. Karichakwa ndi anambra.
Baby mama:

I'm telling thee
Igboerika
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 27, 2013
Am 4rm idemili south 2. Bt i rep oba
Fourcade: Make i rep my village joor cheesy

Nnobi ,Idemili South LGA

Alaa di Nso grin

Where are my people?
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by MyNose: 5:51am On Nov 27, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Okafor lawrence: Frm amatutu village, agulu town, anaocha local govt. Of anambra state. Same place wit d incubent governor of the state. MR PETER OBI
HI BRO,
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by frankcimc(m): 5:52am On Nov 27, 2013
Imo State..Ideato South..Isiekenesi..Umudimagu..Thats me..Mum's from Delta..Isoko South..Aviara..Isoko vredo..Ibo kwenu..

Nwanne.....I yam from awala isiekenesi too.
This is a thread i must say, hehehe
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by teens(m): 5:53am On Nov 27, 2013
sexymoma: Emure- Ekiti
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by teens(m): 5:55am On Nov 27, 2013
sexymoma: Emure- Ekiti
Mi ko ra. OMO ekiti am from ikere ekiti .
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Vivly(f): 6:12am On Nov 27, 2013
SugaryBelle: wow,wanim kaa o.
hey. Imela gi?
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by hersweetness(f): 6:12am On Nov 27, 2013
I'm from umuomainta Nbawsi, isialangwa north lga, Abia state
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by AdeniyiA(m): 6:14am On Nov 27, 2013
warlei:
Omo iye.
Se ero-ode san?
Ran out of salutations
okun o m'oye, ulu yu welo?.
unu mi dun pe wo gbo ede die

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Angel778(f): 6:14am On Nov 27, 2013
Nice
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Hormohtoondeh(f): 6:16am On Nov 27, 2013
Im frm Igbajo in Osun state. Ipinle omoluabi
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Roliks09: 6:23am On Nov 27, 2013
Johnnny: Am from Idiroko (border town), Ipokia l.g.a. Ogun state.
oh, niice. I served in Idiroko
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Roliks09: 6:25am On Nov 27, 2013
I'm from Ibadan, Omi Adio is supposed to be the village, but Omi is fast leaving that village status.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by philclem(m): 6:29am On Nov 27, 2013
Wow! So much Anambarian...am from anambra.Idemili north,Umuoji to b precise. Anybody from dis part? Pls hook me up on watsaap on 08060118990.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by adebabs21(f): 6:36am On Nov 27, 2013
wasak: Iba town Osun state!!! Olugbuyi royal family!!!
Iba town was founded by Akerewogbowin a hunter who came all the way from Ife! he had seven children among whom is Aina, people from other towns also traced his step and. started settling at Iba. there was a time a fire incident occurred and burned his palace to. Ashes, his sons were busy packing valuables like crown and treasures from the palace, while only Aina was concerned about their father, she went ahead to rescue him since he was too old to walk and since then he made a rule that all Aina's descendants have title to the throne and that any of Aina's descendants who attain the throne will spend at least 30 years before they die, quite surprisingly , Three of Aina's descendants have attained the throne and the least of their reign is 38 years.....If I may add, I'm a descendant of Aina....

Iba is a very small town in Osun state..always wondering y

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by volcanoash(f): 6:37am On Nov 27, 2013
ogbomosho

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by MJAYLIFE: 6:47am On Nov 27, 2013
Owo, ondo state

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Afam4eva(m): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2013
chi2012:

Thatz my mum's village, [size=13pt]umu atullu[/size] precisely kiss
WHAT
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by philclem(m): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2013
shocked Na wao....of all the anambarians,non from my village;UMUOJI in idemili north or even from my mother's place IGBODO in IKA-NORTH east Delta state angry angry will be touring d eastern part. Dis xmas cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (48) (Reply)

Lilo Ewe Ati Egbo Fun Iwosan, Itusile Ati Aseyori / Intersting Facts About The Kalabari Ijaws Of Rivers State (PICTURES) / Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.