Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) (71896 Views)

Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? / Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / The Moment Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos Greet Each Other At Tinubu Colloquium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by sarrki(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
I love history

I love Alaafin

God bless oonirisa

God bless olayiwola iku Baba yeye

150 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
One of the most sophisticated culture of our generationsmiley

352 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by YeyeGbami: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Yoruba people usually get respect

332 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by sarrki(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Yoruba people usually get respect

Blood and flesh did not reveal this to you

It takes the Holy Spirit

God bless you

375 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by slim75d(m): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
na so e suppose be na, when shark enter wata other fishes they show respect.
Unlike the tribe that doesn't have a big king or even show respect for their little kings

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by malcom1X: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
It's the Ooni of Ife I see Bowing to the Alaafin here.

Sarrki wetin you dey see?

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by ClitRaider: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Proudly Oodua!

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
The one sitting on the floor though. grin

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by DonBabaNG: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Culture at its finest.

Buy the best UK-used phones at the most affordable prices on DonBaba. Check my BIO for details. Click the link below to chat with me now on Whatsapp.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by donbachi(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Men dem.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by daddytime(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Does the Alaafin have Vitiligo?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by Waakanda: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
That's good cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by RedboneSmith(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
slim75d:
na so e suppose be na, when shark enter wata other fishes they show respect.
Unlike the tribe that doesn't have a big king or even show respect for their little kings

Shey if you appreciate your culture without casting eyes on 'the other tribe' you go die? Why is 'the other tribe' living rent-free in your head? undecided

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by ANON333: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
But the ooni is only a priest - the alaafin's subject. Time goes and things change.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by JosephXavier: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
And this made front page?

I wonder wetin we go carry this news do abeg

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
My kings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by Untainted007: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Were you expecting them to prostrate to each other before? They are both first class monarch. Respect is reciprocal. Saba dey saba, u respect me, I'll respect you, shikena.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by Algold: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Everythings na news this days

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Money Is Good
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Yorùbá ló ni àsà. Awa omoluabi wink

Ki ade pe lori,,,, kabiesi ooo!

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by RPirez: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Foolish BASTARDS!!! What positive impact exactly has the Alaafin on Yoruba and his own people other than marrying his grand-daughters and wasting public resources on them while the average Nigerian suffers. Yet, you see the foolish Yoruba pple adulating and celebrating such mediocrity! angry

These are one of the major reasons Africa is behind. These guys should all be executed and you'll see how progression would be experienced.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by aktolly54(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
By ranking, I think position of ONI OF IFE is more of rank than position of ALAAFIN but due to age, the oni of ife just decide to respect the old age of baba

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by robinfemi: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by abobote: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
I thought oni is the father of all kings in yoruba land

11 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by lalajnr(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Power jam Power

I respect culture but king are no longer respected like before

All are loyal to the governor who's there master

14 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by Simbrixton(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
haba dese is old now
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by Legalcriminal: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
How come Sarrki the Fulani boy now posting Yoruba tradition lately ?

7 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by phenomental40(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pass
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by Uernam: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
Cool

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by Authoreety: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
What's da big deal?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) by robinfemi: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
Who be OGA among them lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Beautiful Palace Of The Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) / Warri- The Urhobos, The Itsekiris And The Ijaws : Facts And Factlets. / Ogun Lockdown: Masquerade Arrested, Cries After Ignoring Sit-At-Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.