Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Threat To Make Nigeria Ungovernable: Yet Another Vandalism Of Gas Pipeline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threat To Make Nigeria Ungovernable: Yet Another Vandalism Of Gas Pipeline (2462 Views)

Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? / Power Generation Drops By 1,000MW Due To Gas Pipeline Vandalism / Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Threat To Make Nigeria Ungovernable: Yet Another Vandalism Of Gas Pipeline by agbameta: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
jmaine:

Sane adults are relating . . .

That's what you dumb, incompetent and illiterate villagers call yourselves these days....? lmao

Coming from a poor dullard with zero understanding of charged duties, responsibility and accountability.... worthless clowns..
Re: Threat To Make Nigeria Ungovernable: Yet Another Vandalism Of Gas Pipeline by Rad1cal: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
agbameta:

Are you minding the lazy and incompetent people? They are always looking for silly excuses to justify their incompetence..

We have Army, Navy, Air force and civil defense forces, but the Halloween costume wearing creek clown gave billions of Naira to terrorists to do what our forces should be protect. What good comes out of terrorists and militants?

dunce, it is not the duty of the Nigerian Military to police gas pipeline running across numerous communities.

The civil defence can do so little without the active cooperation of the communities, hence co-opting the communities.

The Ikorodu areas is infested with your village brothers who burst petrol supply pipelines and even go ahead to kill the Nigerian civil defense personnel's when confronted.

Agbaya_oshi.
Re: Threat To Make Nigeria Ungovernable: Yet Another Vandalism Of Gas Pipeline by otokx(m): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
Does it mean if 1 power plant stops working then most parts of the country stop getting electricity?
Re: Threat To Make Nigeria Ungovernable: Yet Another Vandalism Of Gas Pipeline by dridowu: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
D last time i check www.nscdc dats all is still within the jurisdiction of FG , and one of dr function is to protect d pipeline and rumor has it som militant are employed to protect the pipeline from vandalism, so who are the 1 now vandailising the pipeline ? Its either the nscdc and miltant co-operate together to vandalise pipeline or the association of witchcraft are at work or we shd just accept its as an "ACT OF GOD"
Re: Threat To Make Nigeria Ungovernable: Yet Another Vandalism Of Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
dridowu: D last time i check www.nscdc dats all is still within the jurisdiction of FG , and one of dr function is to protect d pipeline and rumor has it som militant are employed to protect the pipeline from vandalism, so who are the 1 now vandailising the pipeline ? Its either the nscdc and miltant co-operate together to vandalise pipeline or the association of witchcraft are at work or we shd just accept its as an "ACT OF GOD"
LOBATAN!!
Re: Threat To Make Nigeria Ungovernable: Yet Another Vandalism Of Gas Pipeline by egift(m): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
otokx: Does it mean if 1 power plant stops working then most parts of the country stop getting electricity?

Help me ask ooo! Na only Ogogoro they keep a good track record. I have been running Generator since morning - sometimes I even dey pity my Gen.

Re: Threat To Make Nigeria Ungovernable: Yet Another Vandalism Of Gas Pipeline by jmaine: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
otokx: Does it mean if 1 power plant stops working then most parts of the country stop getting electricity?

Not really . . . a good chunk of our power plants runs on gas, so a shut down in any gas station will lead to a drastic reduction in our power supply generation.

This deficit of supply leads to rationing of power. . . . Rationing is not always good news to everyone except peeps who reside in Benin or Oshogbo due to the presence of a major substation.
Re: Threat To Make Nigeria Ungovernable: Yet Another Vandalism Of Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
haba, Nigerians, why do we think like this? when it's bad it's bad , there is no excuse for failure.
if it's the opposition that's doing this FG should catch them and prosecute them, coming here to play the blame game ,it just makes Jonathan very stup1d.
Re: Threat To Make Nigeria Ungovernable: Yet Another Vandalism Of Gas Pipeline by fabulous4u: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Tadon200: haba, Nigerians ; why do we think like this? when it's bad it's bad , there is no excuse for failures.
if it,s the opposition that's doing this FG should catch them and prosecute them, coming here to play the blame game ,it just makes Jonathan very stup1d.

and this post just makes u senseless ......shior
Re: Threat To Make Nigeria Ungovernable: Yet Another Vandalism Of Gas Pipeline by Rad1cal: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
fabulous4u:

grin
Re: Threat To Make Nigeria Ungovernable: Yet Another Vandalism Of Gas Pipeline by Olugbenger(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
Pataki:

I will try and post more often. cheesy
cool
Re: Threat To Make Nigeria Ungovernable: Yet Another Vandalism Of Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
fabulous4u:
you can say all you want to say ,you can curse me ,abuse me ,that doesn't bring food on my table and when you give some certain persons millions to do this and they are not doing their job and you blame it on some imaginable forces ,it jut shows how irresponsible you and your government have been.
Re: Threat To Make Nigeria Ungovernable: Yet Another Vandalism Of Gas Pipeline by abu12: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Unlike in other countries where citizens contribute their quota to national developement, here in Nigeria, all some disgruntled citizens do is contribute to national dis-development.

The NSCDC or whatever they'r called, that is meant to protect national assets like gas pipelines, is clearly not doing enough. I think the head of that organisation should be changed.

Clueless
Re: Threat To Make Nigeria Ungovernable: Yet Another Vandalism Of Gas Pipeline by abu12: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Unlike in other countries where citizens contribute their quota to national developement, here in Nigeria, all some disgruntled citizens do is contribute to national dis-development.

The NSCDC or whatever they'r called, that is meant to protect national assets like gas pipelines, is clearly not doing enough. I think the head of that organisation should be changed.

Talking like a frustrated man no doubt, so NSCDC is now ur problem again, If u like ask them to change the tail not only the head.
Re: Threat To Make Nigeria Ungovernable: Yet Another Vandalism Of Gas Pipeline by Pataki: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
jmaine:

Mr Pata, your penchant to scream and yell without tangible points is legendary.

I gave you an opportunity to redeem yourself but you vehemently decided to revel in your moody stupidity.

I repeat Mr Pata, Societal vices can never be eliminated as stupidly claimed by you but drastically reduced. I need you to stop defending a weak point when corrected.

Concerning pipeline vandalism,yes the FG need to do more to stem the tide. But in terms of BH insurgency, only a being possessed by demons of wickedness will say the BH menace is not been actively contained.

Moreso , when the so called opposition who desire the well being of the country actively rejected the need to contain the terrorists using the instruments of the declared state of Emergency.

You vultures are just pathetic.

Jamiu, tell us, how has your so-called 'societal vices' been drastically reduced in the Niger Delta? Keep in mind, you are not engaging your fellow dunderheads like taharqa, tomakint, and the rest here.

Lets see, whether you can auto-correct your idiocy. cheesy
Re: Threat To Make Nigeria Ungovernable: Yet Another Vandalism Of Gas Pipeline by jmaine: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2013
Pataki:

Jamiu, tell us, how has your so-called 'societal vices' been drastically reduced in the Niger Delta? Keep in mind, you are not engaging your fellow dunderheads like taharqa, tomakint, and the rest here.

Lets see, whether you can auto-correct your idiocy. cheesy

Mr Pata, militancy and cult related killings has been drastically reduced in the Niger delta region.

Taharqa et al., will easily smoke you in any debate. So quit your arrogant dumbness grin . . . .
Re: Threat To Make Nigeria Ungovernable: Yet Another Vandalism Of Gas Pipeline by OdaNobunaga(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2013
berem: cheesy cheesy
How did u manage to edit dat, u be mod? grin
people shud learn to desist 4rm personal atakamus.
Re: Threat To Make Nigeria Ungovernable: Yet Another Vandalism Of Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2013
Oda_Nobunaga:
How did u manage to edit dat, u be mod? grin
people shud learn to desist 4rm personal atakamus.
wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Fraud: CBN Governor Sanusi To Proceed On Post-retirement Leave In March / REVEALED: How I Made My Money, Fathered 30 Children - Atiku / Should Nigeria Be Re-colonized?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.