Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! (17053 Views)

Pictures Of 'Delicious' Insects Consumed By Nigerians / What's Your Favorite Late Night (healthy) Snack?? / What Do You Call This Food/snack In Your Dialect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Fhemmmy: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
I will like to see picks of someone eating Amala and Ewedu while in traffic . . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Egbagirl(f): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dominionng: Las-Gidi traffic! The largest shopping mall in the world!

E no easy o. No be small tin at all!
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by 49cents(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
I do coconut chips and when am on the island I love this colourfully packaged plaintain chips! If I must take fluid its water and if am running low on sugar I manage fayrouz!

Won't toouch Gala or any so-called beef sausage!!!

I have wondered what will become of Gala if Fashola clamps on those gala hawkers cos their goods are consumed mostly in traffic. The economy of gala is supported on Lagos traffic!!!
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by nawahoo(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
Leadn: If not Gala what else? :/

@peeps shouting La Casera is it a snack? grin

Olodo. Read the post again.
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
Its not funny....we need to get those hawkers of the street, they are suffering. They run after buses. Its terrible

But its always funny, until you find yourself on the losing side and have to result into hawking...
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
gidzbobby: I take Sativa and Indic.... Then spice it up with alomo

minus d alomo is a nice combo
bt nt in trafic
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Dominionng(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
Coconut chips and water + panadol extra!

The rate at which private drivers consume coconut chips on 3rd Mainland Bridge anytime after 8pm is seriously alarming. Personally, I hate how much I love that $hit. Dry like weed and hard like rock! I wonder why we aint being paid for chewing it. Buh the truth is that it keeps ones head sorta busy driving @ night. No time to feel dizzy or dozing coz surely you will feel as if your head is on vibrate mode which keeps you active all through.

..and after 'doing ma head shege', I get to use a doze of panadol extra afterward!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by ugoezeik(m): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
As for me, l buy plantain chips, egg, groundnut n alomo mix 2geda. Try it on Lagos traffic my bros and ur life wil nver remain d same
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
gidzbobby: I take Sativa and Indic.... Then spice it up with alomo
SH.IT, the S.K i took yesterday can be beta called MIND RA.PE, no wonder it was more xpensive dan normal. i was fuc.ked up thruowt d day. Never take dt s.hit in traffic man. U go just end up for lastma truck.
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by UjSizzle(f): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
#100 kpekere and LaCasera daz all.
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by lyly911(f): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lacasera and Gala all d way !!!!
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Afam4eva(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
It has always been Lacasera and Gala but i'm wary of Gala these days especially the strong ones that can knock someone out in seconds.
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by PrettyClare7(f): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
banana and groudnuts
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Loi loi and okoro soup grin
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by sonofanarchy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin sexkillz catch me if you can... You banned me in politics because of this pics..hahaha please if you want sexkillz to go click like

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Waspy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
So if Lagos resolves this traffic jam ish, UAC and Classic Bevs might actually fold up shocked #Just thinking
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by bigx(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
Gala or Guinea fowl Egg and Lacasera cheesy
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Leadn(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
adexsimply:
Did you read the OP's post? undecided undecided

Sorry I read only the topic... My mistake (and his for a misleading topic) undecided
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Leadn(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
nawahoo:

Olodo. Read the post again.

mumu... seen cheesy
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Godson201333(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Plantain chips and Teems all the way... grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by isohyets(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
grin
Wakins: unfortunately,I dnt drinks anyfin or eat any snack
lol.. U no get doe be dat oo.. Na make u sidown dere dey count alloy rims sure pass[i]
lol.. U no get doe be dat oo.. Na make u sidown dere dey count alloy rims sure pass[/i]
lol.. U no get doe be dat oo.. Na make u sidown dere dey count alloy rims sure pass

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by villybest(f): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
Chelsea and Alomo bitters for sure.
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by kolamilan(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
hemartins: No snacks no drinks. I just do little shopping like buying flat screen tv, all the furniture i need. Sometimes, if i have extra cash, i buy plots of land. Datsall.
the op said inside traffic or you dey buy all that inside traffic ?
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Gala and Laca what?

I don't need 'em. I keep ma camp gas and cooking pots in ma car boot. When the traffic get so crazy. . . i just get me a few packs a noodle from 'em boyz, look at ma rear view. . get me some fresh eggs, . . . yummy, meal is served.

When, the traffic is completely locked down. . we turn off d car . . and play Chess, Ludo, Snake and ladder, WHOT, even Draft. . .
When, it gets so late, we organise. . vegetable, salt, oil, meat, pepper and prepare sharp soup. . eba, is not hard naa. .

After all and all, send a text msg back home, that you wld sleep in the car, and go back to work from there. . you wife wld reply "Honey, i kept some cloths in the boot incase your are held up in traffic again, gudnite dear"

END

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by babsomotde(m): 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Best Combination...Table Water and Popcorn. Sometime... Viju Milk And Gala Made it A day.
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by oraclefemi(m): 12:15am On Nov 26, 2013
Italiano1:

Can you move along my friend!! Are you a soothsayer? How do you know my intentions? I am commending their commercial acumen and you are forming Voltron- defender of the Universe! Protesting more than the aggrieved so they can call her a detribalised poster- ignore my post and move along

You guys are killing me with laughter ..
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by lawsbanks: 5:56am On Nov 26, 2013
Eyin awo + bottled water
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by AboveSOSO: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2013
PuffPuff + Alomo Bitterz!!
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by 12month: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2013
teem & super-bite
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by bebechuks: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2013
habex050: me...... snack for traffic ke
Na there i buy land collect c of o and do the neccessary documentation.
Nigeria traffic na baba...
It shud be a sight attraction for those comming to Nigeria for the first time.
Beni jare
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by bikinibabe(f): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2013
MARYLAND TO IKEJA= GALA& LACASERA
IKEJA TO AGEGE = KOKORO & PURE WATER
THEN TREK TO MA OUSE EATIN D REMAINING KOKORO undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moin-moin: To Peel Or Not To Peel The Beans / What Is Your Favorite Soup? / Igbo Name For Flaxseed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.