Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! (17038 Views)

Pictures Of 'Delicious' Insects Consumed By Nigerians / What's Your Favorite Late Night (healthy) Snack?? / What Do You Call This Food/snack In Your Dialect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Egbagirl(f): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lilimax: I used to take Lacasera & Gala while in traffic but have stopped.
I don't eat junks anymore undecided

There are other healthy snacks though.

Plus you can replace the lacasera with water to keep you hydrated especially in the heat
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Lilimax(f): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Egba girl:

Plus you can replace the lacasera with water to keep you hydrated especially in the heat

Yeah, I take a lot of water but if I'm very hungry I usually buy
fruits like apple but my problem always is how to wash it before eating.
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Egbagirl(f): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lilimax: Yeah, I take a lot of water but if I'm very hungry I usually buy
fruits like apple but my problem always is how to wash it before eating.

Great choices. If you can buy fruit in traffic, I'm sure you can also buy water to wash it too. lol. Just wind down and wash your fruit unless you're in a bus and it is not convenient. It's not easy

Another option can be to get your healthy snacks ready in the morning so you have them in your purse ready to eat anytime. Or buy bananas and g.nuts - no need to wash and easy to eat too. lol. There is always a way around it.
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
Gala + Lacasera/superyogo/coke = Saving lives since 1960. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
VivianWatson22: You made 1st page cheesy oya come

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/jessica-alba-come-to-bed.gif?dateline=1381515920[/img]
Holy ghost fire!!!
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
Egba girl:

Are you inferring that lacasera doesn't hydrate?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Rotty1234: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
lots of cold water
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Ajibel(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
Omo, me no get favorite ooo. If I don't see Gala nd Viju in time, na d one my eye sight first na im I go grab... Lagos traffic is Iconic grin grin
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by halfdutch: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
What the Bible Says About Money (Shocking)

Most people know Sean Hyman from his regular appearances on Fox Business, CNBC, and Bloomberg Television, but what they don’t know is that Sean is a former pastor, and that his secret to investing is woven within the Bible.

http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNewsIntl/Financial-bible-Hyman/2013/08/06/id/519032?promo_code=146F3-1&utm_source=taboola
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
VivianWatson22: You made 1st page cheesy oya come

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/jessica-alba-come-to-bed.gif?dateline=1381515920[/img]

Yeah baby!!! grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Egbagirl(f): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Are you inferring that lacasera doesn't hydrate?

Erm... that stuff is POISON! I don't know why anybody still drinks it. It doesn't even taste nice. I remember the last time I had it, I could barely swallow the first sip I had. Carbonated stuff in general is bad and La casera's own is x1000. All the nonsense chemical they've put inside sef. smh. I don't need to be a chemical engineer to know that it's not good. All those tampico and fake juices and sodas are bad for your health.

The best way to hydrate your body especially in naija heat is to drink water. EOD. Just because it's a drink does not mean it is good for hydration

P.S: Someone should pls take a photo of the ingredients label and post it here.

#Teamnosoda+fakedrinks

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by IleIfe2(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Gala and yoghurt.
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Italiano1: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
This is an industry controlled by our by our successful brothers and sisters from alaibo

[img]http://3.bp..com/_f2oFg5f42hM/TGKeef0x0KI/AAAAAAAAAAU/fFWU1RZBGWo/s1600/OJOTA-2.jpg[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Revolva(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
Weed and Beer
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Egbagirl(f): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
Italiano1: This is an industry controlled by our by our successful brothers and sisters from alaibo

[img]http://3.bp..com/_f2oFg5f42hM/TGKeef0x0KI/AAAAAAAAAAU/fFWU1RZBGWo/s1600/OJOTA-2.jpg[/img]

ERM... let's not even start with that nonsense of Igbo vs Yoruba. Na today people dey sell sometin for road? Abeg no even bring that here. It's only that Lagos traffic is in a class of its own and people have seized that opportunity to hustle and survive. This is not Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa. This is about traffic in Lagos and the human beings (like you and I) that make their daily hustle out there.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by redsquare(m): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Italiano1: This is an industry controlled by our by our successful brothers and sisters from alaibo

Lame attempt at humor. Try harder next time bro.
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Italiano1: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Egba girl:

ERM... let's not even start with that nonsense of Igbo vs Yoruba. Na today people dey sell sometin for road? Abeg no even bring that here. It's only that Lagos traffic is in a class of its own and people have seized that opportunity to hustle and survive. This is not Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa. This is about traffic in Lagos and the human beings (like you and I) that make their daily hustle out there.

Can you move along my friend!! Are you a soothsayer? How do you know my intentions? I am commending their commercial acumen and you are forming Voltron- defender of the Universe! Protesting more than the aggrieved so they can call her a detribalised poster- ignore my post and move along

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Odunharry(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
Gala and lacasera tinx..with water
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Italiano1:

Can you move along my friend!! Are you a soothsayer? How do you know my intentions? I am commending their commercial acumen and you are forming Voltron- defender of the Universe! Protesting more than the aggrieved so they can call her a detribalised poster- ignore my post and move along

True that people are misinformed by our words or conclude what we didn't intend to say... Happens to me too and that is why I have learnt to complete my sentences or make my intentions known before people wrongly judge. You get?

@Op its Lacasera and gala but sometimes I choose not to eat cos that 150 is money if you calculate for a month.
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Egbagirl(f): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
Italiano1:

RME. If your intentions were good, you failed to show that through your words. Knowing the kind of place Nairaland is, such comments can start something else. We cannot know your intentions because we do not see them. We only see your words. Next time, let your words/actions reflect your intentions.

I am not clamouring for any title. On Nairaland? Ha! You got jokes! cheesy cheesy Take your bitterness elsewhere bro. It's too early in the day for this nonsense.

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by halfdutch: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
This is very interesting so I decided to share with you folks! I hope this will help those desperate Ibo's who will do anything for money stop selling their religious inheritance and souls to Arabs! Chukwuemeka turning to Yusuf a Jihadist is not just right! The Muslim world is trying to penetrate and divide you Ibo's! Get wise! You have already inherited a peaceful religion and have enjoyed peace and safety for centuries! Don't tread it for money! Don't let them divide you! Europe is crying because of Islam. Kenya is mourning! Jos is weeping! Maiduguri is ravished! Iranian Christians are been beheaded! Remember Biafra, Remember Hagia Sophia Turkey! You are still an abd (slave) in the eyes of the Arabs. I hope this link help you build your wealth in a Godly way! Shalom! Please share...

What the Bible Says About Money (Shocking)

Most people know Sean Hyman from his regular appearances on Fox Business, CNBC, and Bloomberg Television, but what they don’t know is that Sean is a former pastor, and that his secret to investing is woven within the Bible.

http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNewsIntl/Financial-bible-Hyman/2013/08/06/id/519032?promo_code=146F3-1&utm_source=taboola
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Egbagirl(f): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
@tjololade:

True that people are misinformed by our words or conclude what we didn't intend to say... Happens to me too and that is why I have learnt to complete my sentences or make my intentions known before people wrongly judge. You get?

Exactly. Thanks for explaining to the bro. You have learned that this is the world we live in where human beings judge and react based on what they hear and see. How I go take know wetin dey inside una head? I be God? After you don use your words cause kasala finish, u go come say na joke u dey joke.
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
Zeebah23: Here

Lacasera don finish money for go slow frm Abule to Agege, den frm Agege to Ogba.....
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by emeka762001(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
i prefer kai kai(Dry gin) and biscuit or sometimes gala
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Egbagirl(f): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
emeka762001: i prefer kai kai(Dry gin) and biscuit or sometimes gala

Dang! for inside traffic? LOL naija sha. I salute o my broda!
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Fhemmmy: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
Zeebah23: Here
See Gala!
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
[quote author=halfdutch]This is very interesting so I decided to share with you folks! I hope this will help those desperate Ibo's who will do anything for money stop selling their religious inheritance and souls to Arabs! Chukwuemeka turning to Yusuf a Jihadist is not just right! The Muslim world is trying to penetrate and divide you Ibo's! Get wise! Yosuf have already inherited a peaceful religion and have enjoyed peace and safety for centuries! Don't tread it for money! Don't let them divide you! Europe is crying because of Islam. Kenya is mourning! Jos is weeping! Maiduguri is ravished! Iranian Christians are been beheaded! Remember Biafra, Remember Hagia Sophia Turkey! You are still an abd (slave) in the eyes of the Arabs. I hope this link help you build your wealth in a Godly way! Shalom! Please share...

How on earth does this concern the thread......take your rubbish elsewhere
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Exponental(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
Come to think of it... I dont think I ever bought lacasera or gala elsewhere if not in traffic.
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by gbaskiboy: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
naija i hail o, wetin i wan buy again for traffic if not gala and lacasea.....imao
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by 9jauk: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b][color=#000099][/color]

Gari

Gari
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Sike(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lilimax: I used to take Lacasera & Gala while in traffic but have stopped.
I don't eat junks anymore undecided
I know why?
Re: Lagos Traffic And Snack That Get Consumed!!! by Dominionng(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
Las-Gidi traffic! The largest shopping mall in the world!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1 Cup Of Garri Is N300 In My Area, What About U? / Tutorial On How To Make Rum Cake My Way With Pictures / Fruit Cake Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.