Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

The Ten Golden Rules Of Good Medical Practice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Ten Golden Rules Of Good Medical Practice (804 Views)

Entry Level Requirements For Medical Practice In Canada / Understanding The Medical Practice Of Acupuncture: / Jinn, Invertility And Medical Practice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ten Golden Rules Of Good Medical Practice by mukostic(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2013
1. Practise with Kindness, Ethics and Honesty.

2. Upgrade Professional Knowledge and Clinical Skills.

3. Maintain good Patient Records.

4. Maintain good Communication with Patients and Relatives.

5. Maintain Doctor-Patient Confidentiality.

6. Allow Second Opinion and Referral to Colleagues.

7. Maintain good Working Relationship With Colleagues.

8. Be conscious of Cost of Healthcare.

9. Avoid Publicity, Self-promotion and Abuse of Position.

10. Be a Partner in promoting Global Health.
Re: The Ten Golden Rules Of Good Medical Practice by topas100(m): 1:11am On Nov 26, 2013
Nice thread! I hope it makes frontpage
Re: The Ten Golden Rules Of Good Medical Practice by Webmasterjames(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2013
I really agree with your post . A good doctor should be always follow these rules like best communication with patients and its relatives , use always best knowledge and clinical skills and avoid publicity, self-promotion and abuse of position , etc. So i would like to thanks for share this post with all of us.

Re: The Ten Golden Rules Of Good Medical Practice by Benjamin702: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
Maintain good communication with patients and relatives. One of the most important, you should not just do your job, but listen to your clients and patients. Sometimes this is the key to their recovery. I would also add that it is necessary to constantly improve their technology, equipment and complete exam room solution to achieve better results.
Re: The Ten Golden Rules Of Good Medical Practice by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
g

(1) (Reply)

How To Delay Ejaculation To Last Longer In Bed / I Think My Extreme Neat Freak Attitude Is Hurting Me / The No-nonsense Advice For Losing Belly Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.