Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Relocating To Abuja From Benin - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Relocating To Abuja From Benin (944 Views)

About Relocating To Nigeria From The United States / Medical Doctor Relocating To Nigeria Needs Advice / Relocating Back To Nigeria (To Lecture In University) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Abuja From Benin by PDPvsAPC: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2013
I don't know if this is the right session to post this but modertors pls help fix it.

Hello nairalanders, I just got an employment offer in Abuja to receive a total pay of 260k in the first 2 months and then 320k subsequently. I currently work in Edo state receiving 120k monthly.

1. Can someone please help with the cost of living in Abuja?
2. Will I be able to secure a reasonable 2 bedroom apartment because I will be getting married within the next 5 month?
3. A friend suggested that it is a good offer and that I can get a self contain for 250 to 300k and even if I get married, I can put up with my wiffy in a self contain and before baby starts coming, we can move to a better accommodation.

Pls I need sincere advice as I need to make a decision soon. I don’t know if I’m to accept it or not, considering the cost of living in Benin compared to Abuja. Thnks
Re: Relocating To Abuja From Benin by ritux: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2013
Op I think you should accept it. There is a similar thread like this about a guy moving from Lagos to Abuja. So many pple are looking for 150k salary in that Aux sef
Re: Relocating To Abuja From Benin by iamsexy: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2013
Mr man can u pls give me this opportunity? pls grb it quick.....besides, u may get other better opportunities in Abuja
Re: Relocating To Abuja From Benin by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
My guy grab d offer in abuja. Abuja is a nice place ooo.
Re: Relocating To Abuja From Benin by PDPvsAPC: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thanks everyone. Modertors can you pls help me push this to the home page for better response?
Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Arm Life Plc / Job Opportunity / He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.