Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Can This Be True? Just Checked My Mail Now And Saw This Oooo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can This Be True? Just Checked My Mail Now And Saw This Oooo (917 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / Just Checked My H.I.V Status. / I Just Checked My High Blood Pressure @ The Drug Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be True? Just Checked My Mail Now And Saw This Oooo by olumide098(m): 9:41am On Nov 25, 2013
This is miss Selina brosey from United state of America.

while searching through the directory yellow page of your country i came across your contact address, though it might be strange but understand that Internet is like a global connective like one village. I believe and also have the feeling that in today's world, neither race, sex, age, nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to male/female relationships, although, we do not know each other but i will really like to have you as a friend or pen pal if that's better for you in the up coming UN youth & adult Globalization Conferences in United state and Africa,

and it's urgent to raise awareness to the fact that justice must be rendered within a legal framework and that surveys should be conducted to determine the culprits and terrorism act is deadly of these days.

All these things motivated the UN youth & adult in United states to Organize a seminar that will educate people more on these issues, mostly on the deadly diseases like HIV, secondly to reduce violence like war, unemployment /Economic crises, civil war and terrorist act which has been a canker-worm that is eating almost the world at large, So as a member of the global youth in United states and final year student of international relation in United kingdom, am inviting you to a Conference that will take place firstly in United states and Africa.

Presently I am in United kingdom so if you are willing to attend these conferences together with me in United state and Africa do not hesitate to write me back immediately to enable me give you the contact link of the organization in order for you to apply for registration. you doesn't need any invitation letter for Visa approval if you eventually been accepted by organization.

Oh yeah i wanna say is not an obligation that you must attend the event Conference in united state but only if it pleases you to attend or participate however is totally your choice, gat to go now goodbye.

Yours One Selina brosey !!!
Re: Can This Be True? Just Checked My Mail Now And Saw This Oooo by Annie2gud(f): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2013
Anything x?
Re: Can This Be True? Just Checked My Mail Now And Saw This Oooo by suwailad(f): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2013
They are scammers. just ignore the email.
Re: Can This Be True? Just Checked My Mail Now And Saw This Oooo by Tmany(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2013
just don't bother your head na scam. Yahoo boys are getting more innovative in their thinking.
Re: Can This Be True? Just Checked My Mail Now And Saw This Oooo by oladelei: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2013
scammers improving to this from the normal am in a refugee camp
Re: Can This Be True? Just Checked My Mail Now And Saw This Oooo by experimentist: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2013
Mehn see hi-tech format, OP soji ursef o.. Meanwhile try ur luck wink
Re: Can This Be True? Just Checked My Mail Now And Saw This Oooo by Galads(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
I got same mail... Ignore those bastards

(1) (Reply)

University Of Lagos Medical School Carnival (compssabration 2013) / Futo Post Ume 2014/2015 / Mukina2 (open Letter To Seun Pt2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.