Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Mukina2 (open Letter To Seun Pt2) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mukina2 (open Letter To Seun Pt2) (913 Views)

Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? / E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. / Seun And Mukina2 - Call Afam4eva To Order On The Politics Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mukina2 (open Letter To Seun Pt2) by SpaceGoat: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2014
seun osewa.
Owner nairaland.com

Dear sir,
COMPLANE ABOUT THREAD MOVE
i write to complane to you the unfearness of mukina to this my thread https://www.nairaland.com/1828233/5-type-girl-male-guys " any male guy will know this thread is xtremely important for any playa or people looking for relationship out there which in turn should be in romance session' but mukino move this thread with greate xtreme of importance to playas and relationship to joke session. angry
and i have notice mukino seems to be crushing on me since i come here this is why she as been attacking my thread always .
nairaland should be based on fearness n just for all poster pleas look into this else we all will start a #SayNoToMukina tag.
yours
SpaceGoat

1 Like

Re: Mukina2 (open Letter To Seun Pt2) by ggrin(f): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2014
embarassed
Re: Mukina2 (open Letter To Seun Pt2) by ITbomb(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2014
Even if you create a thread about the latest innovation in nanotechnology, it would be thrown to the jokes section cos your life is a joke.
The only respected part of your body is your head which can make a good ishiewo pepper soup
Re: Mukina2 (open Letter To Seun Pt2) by MissYuzedo(f): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
ITbomb: Even if you create a thread about the latest innovation in nanotechnology, it would be thrown to the jokes section cos your life is a joke.
The only respected part of your body is your head which can make a good ishiewo pepper soup

i think he is a gud guy
Re: Mukina2 (open Letter To Seun Pt2) by ITbomb(m): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
MissYuzedo:

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL FOR SAYING THIS! As U Can see i have made frontpage with that thread. slowpoke! #Boomba!
Make I quote you before you realize your mistake grin grin grin
Re: Mukina2 (open Letter To Seun Pt2) by MissYuzedo(f): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
ITbomb:
Make I quote you before you realize your mistake

hi plz dont type what i didnt type wen quoting me. Wen did i type all dat. U just want to cause trouble.
Re: Mukina2 (open Letter To Seun Pt2) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
MissYuzedo:

i think he is a gud guy
Of cos, he is.

Last Bullet
His handle is another Yuzedo.
Yuzedo is SpaceGoat!

2 Likes

Re: Mukina2 (open Letter To Seun Pt2) by tobiboss(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
SpaceGoat: seun osewa.
Owner nairaland.com

Dear sir,
i write to complane to you the unfearness of mukina to this my thread https://www.nairaland.com/1828233/5-type-girl-male-guys " any male guy will know this thread is xtremely important for any playa or people looking for relationship out there which in turn should be in romance session' but mukino move this thread with greate xtreme of importance to playas and relationship to joke session. angry
and i have notice mukino seems to be crushing on me since i come here this is why she as been attacking my thread always .
nairaland should be based on fearness n just for all poster pleas look into this else we all will start a #SayNoToMukina tag.
yours
SpaceGoat
english please
Re: Mukina2 (open Letter To Seun Pt2) by sambisa5: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
SpaceGoat: seun osewa.
Owner nairaland.com

Dear sir,
yours
SpaceGoat

this guy speaks bomb.....mehhhhh.

I thought they said he was just being clownish.......

This is a more serious issue,,,,is he being clownish here too!

He is a good clown though wink
Re: Mukina2 (open Letter To Seun Pt2) by kobenol(m): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Whu do I have this feeling SPACEGOAT is perhaps re-YUZEDO...

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Plans Electricity To Nigeria And Others...what Do U Think? / When You Can't Find Your ATM / Constitutional Justification To The Boko Haram Transfer To Ekwulobia Prison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.