Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Funny Things Pastors Do For Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Things Pastors Do For Money (1132 Views)

5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets / Five things Nigerian Pastors do / 5 Funny Things Pastors Do On The Pulpit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things Pastors Do For Money by Cashio(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2013
I am not condemning any church,but there are certain unecessary tricks some pastors induce in their churches just to extort money from their members. We went to a vigil last week and the pastor told us to go outside and pick stones.After that he told us to wrap the stones with one thousand naira and start praying against our enemies.
After the prayers,we were told to drop de money inside de offering box and thereafter go outside and throw the stones in the direct of our supposed enemies so as to kill them(like david and goliath tins)
mehn 1000 was just too much so i droped just 50 box and left the church...
On another occassion(in another church),the pastor pulled off his shoes and proclaimed divine breakthrough on any one who would put his/her legs in his shoes with 10,000 naira or more.And like WTF! U needed to see people trooping just to wear pastors shoes with 10,000 naira.
THE WHOLE TIN FUNNY DIE I SWEAR

U CAN ADD UR OWN EXPERIENCE IF U'VE HAD ANY
Re: Funny Things Pastors Do For Money by shortgun(m): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2013
D things of d spirit is foolishness to d canal man.
Stop making mockery of men of God, for u to prosper u need to make sacrifices; its a spiritual law.
There was a certain woman in d bible that a prophet asked to prepare d last food she has for him to eat, she obeyed and she never lacked food.
learn to give so that u can recieve.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Pastors Do For Money by omobachrist(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2013
end time ;
Re: Funny Things Pastors Do For Money by nora544: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2013
Cashio: I am not condemning any church,but there are certain unecessary tricks some pastors induce in their churches just to extort money from their members. We went to a vigil last week and the pastor told us to go outside and pick stones.After that he told us to wrap the stones with one thousand naira and start praying against our enemies.
After the prayers,we were told to drop de money inside de offering box and thereafter go outside and throw the stones in the direct of our supposed enemies so as to kill them(like david and goliath tins)
mehn 1000 was just too much so i droped just 50 box and left the church...
On another occassion(in another church),the pastor pulled off his shoes and proclaimed divine breakthrough on any one who would put his/her legs in his shoes with 10,000 naira or more.And like WTF! U needed to see people trooping just to wear pastors shoes with 10,000 naira.
THE WHOLE TIN FUNNY DIE I SWEAR

U CAN ADD UR OWN EXPERIENCE IF U'VE HAD ANY

This pastors are not real christians, they only want to fill there pocket, because what they teach has nothing to do with the bible.
Re: Funny Things Pastors Do For Money by nora544: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2013
shortgun: D things of d spirit is foolishness to d canal man.
Stop making mockery of men of God, for u to prosper u need to make sacrifices; its a spiritual law.
There was a certain woman in d bible that a prophet asked to prepare d last food she has for him to eat, she obeyed and she never lacked food.

Sorry what you write is bullshit because this Pastors make something what is not written in the bible and please let me know what stand in the bible about your enemies not this what this pastor prech, he only want to fill his pocket.
Re: Funny Things Pastors Do For Money by Cashio(m): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
old testament.gone just like the laws of moses.Christ never performed miracles for money neither did his disciples.
Re: Funny Things Pastors Do For Money by dorox(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2013

People like you have been making sacrifices for years without anything to show for it. But the only one reaping rich reward is the pastor and his minions that feed off his falling crumbs.
Unless you are a pastor or one of his minions, don't you think it's time you start making use of that brain and put yourself to work instead of hoping somehow money would fall on your lap.
Re: Funny Things Pastors Do For Money by shortgun(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
Cashio: old testament.gone just like the laws of moses.Christ never performed miracles for money neither did his disciples.
Brother like i said, its a spiritual law , u dont recieve without giving.
Have u not read in d scriptures were it was written that blessed is anyone who would give a cup of cold water to them that preach d gospel?

Christ recieved a lot of gifts from his birth to cruxification.
The three wise men came with gifts, he even cursed a tree for not giving him fruits.
In the book of ACTS Ananais and family sold their plot of land, they were supposed to bring all money to God, they were killed by the spirit of God because they kept some money to themselves.

How do u think the chairs u seat on every sunday came? d church building?d gen and fueling? the sound and musical instruments?
God did not throw down from heaven, its brothers and sisters like u and i who donated them for the progress of the gospel.

Never be too wise for God
Re: Funny Things Pastors Do For Money by shortgun(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
nora544:

Sorry what you write is bullshit because this Pastors make something what is not written in the bible and please let me know what stand in the bible about your enemies not this what this pastor prech, he only want to fill his pocket.
I never question any method used by a prophet or pastor for deliverance or miracles as long as its in agreement with d bible.
Our Lord Jesus once spat on the ground mixed his saliva with sand and used it to rub the eyes of a blind man and he regained his sight, if a pastor should do this today u will label him a satanic pastor.
Christ said, we shall perform greater miracles than he did.
Re: Funny Things Pastors Do For Money by nora544: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
shortgun:
I never question any method used by a prophet or pastor for deliverance or miracles as long as its in agreement with d bible.
Our Lord Jesus once spat on the ground mixed his saliva with sand and used it to rub the eyes of a blind man and he regained his sight, if a pastor should do this today u will label him a satanic pastor.
Christ said, we shall perform greater miracles than he did.

I know how they make the miracles today sorry but you are brainwash from your Pastors, Nigeria must be the richest country in the world with the best living, because i never hear that a country pray and fast so much, and for all i hear only praying and fastin and when this didnot help than the pastors make miracles sorry but 99,99% of tis mairacles are fake like also the prophecy this pastors make.
Re: Funny Things Pastors Do For Money by shortgun(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
nora544:

I know how they make the miracles today sorry but you are brainwash from your Pastors, Nigeria must be the richest country in the world with the best living, because i never hear that a country pray and fast so much, and for all i hear only praying and fastin and when this didnot help than the pastors make miracles sorry but 99,99% of tis mairacles are fake like also the prophecy this pastors make.
U see my friend nothing is new, am not a pastor am christian and as a christian the bible tells us to believe in our prophets that we might prosper.
Christ was accused of using satanic powers to cast out demons, The Apostles were Accused equally, this is why Christ said that a kingdom divided against itself can not stand.
You need to here from the spirit of God to call any prophet fake.
U can never know a false prophet by justlooking at him.
The gifts of the spirit is available for all, you can also see visions and prophesy, just make ursef available, its not magic.
Bless you
Re: Funny Things Pastors Do For Money by frank317: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
funny things pastors do for money....

make sure they preach about hell after prraching about reaping the blessings of heaven. then they say... who wants to give his life to Christ? that way, thy are sure that their number of zombies are increasing. more zombies more money right?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need The Title And Artist Of This Gospel Song / Heart Touching Story: *witches And Demons Can Never Kill You *** / SERMON JOTTERS: Breaking The Covenant That Killeth {R}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.