Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling (5795 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Minna Vacancies / Current Vacancies In The Institute Of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN) 2013 / Air Force Institute Of Technology (AFIT) Kaduna Recruitment For Academic Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling by subsidy12: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
i received an email from the above mentioned institution for an interview in December. the email came from highbury college in portsmouth who claimed to be managing the process for ITM.
pls has anyone heard about this institution before?
Re: Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling by echemi(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
yes, its genuine, the school resumes by jan 2014. when did u receive the mail and which position did u apply for?
Re: Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling by subsidy12: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Got the mail on friday,
Re: Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling by echemi(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
ok. i received similar mail on friday also but it was only an acknowledgement of my application and that i will be notified further 2days after closing date for applications. Its a world class polytechnic establishd by cross river state, though it will be managd by hybury college 4 now.
Re: Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling by subsidy12: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
oh really, i didnt get an aknowldegement just the interview invite and i will have to also complete an online test before the invite. Yes the invite actually came from highbury college. well i hope it will be worth it cos i do not reside in Calabar. i have to travel down from Lagos
Re: Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling by echemi(m): 6:55am On Nov 26, 2013
which position did u apply for?
cos the salary for each position was stated in th advertisement notice
Re: Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling by subsidy12: 7:33am On Nov 26, 2013
Yes salary was. What about you?
Re: Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling by echemi(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2013
Student's welfare officer
Re: Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling by subsidy12: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2013
echemi: ok. i received similar mail on friday also but it was only an acknowledgement of my application and that i will be notified further 2days after closing date for applications. Its a world class polytechnic establishd by cross river state, though it will be managd by hybury college 4 now.
Hi, have you heard from them again?
Re: Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling by echemi(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
i have not heared anything from them
Re: Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling by subsidy12: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
echemi: i have not heared anything from them
why don't you send them an email?
Re: Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling by echemi(m): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
will definitely do that.
Re: Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling by subsidy12: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
echemi: will definitely do that.
have you contacted them yet?
my interview is tomorrow and i was told i dont have to travel down to calabar for it. i can have it done via skype. that makes plenty sense for me

1 Like

Re: Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling by echemi(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2013
yes i did but there was no response from them. how was ur interview yesterday?
Re: Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling by subsidy12: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2013
echemi: yes i did but there was no response from them. how was ur interview yesterday?
interview went well, will get a feedback on 15th
Re: Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling by emascouk: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2013
Pls has anybody hear again from ITM,ugep.After the interview.I went for the interview .Pls anyone should let me know.Thanks
Re: Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling by subsidy12: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
emascouk: Pls has anybody hear again from ITM,ugep.After the interview.I went for the interview .Pls anyone should let me know.Thanks
Hi guess you tried to send me an email. Pls send directly to
Re: Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling by efosases: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
pls i need a job from that institution..please can any1 help me with information on reaching their HR
Re: Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling by nopsman1: 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
I think their interview has long been concluded, I guess you dont have a Skype account that's why u weren't contacted, cos the interview was conducted online via Skype.
Re: Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling by rollykins: 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
any news on the start date??

(1) (Reply)

Apply - Massive Recruitment At ECOWAS Head Quarters, Nigeria / Alert 4 Npower Salary For August! / PENSIONS ALLIANCE LTD Sacks 40 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.