Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,089 members, 7,859,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

"Micheal Jackson Was A Drug Addict, I Held His Penis Every Night To Put A Condom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Micheal Jackson Was A Drug Addict, I Held His Penis Every Night To Put A Condom (1570 Views)

See What Rita Dominic Wore Last Night to An Event / Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids / Michael Jackson Was A Nigerian And A Badagry Ancient idol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Micheal Jackson Was A Drug Addict, I Held His Penis Every Night To Put A Condom by Mrswagg(m): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
In a very revealing and his first interview since his release from prison for the involuntary manslaughter of Micheal Jackson, Dr Conrad Murray in a revealing interview with The Mail says Micheal didn't father any of his kids, was a drug addict and had to wear a condom because urine kept dripping from his penis...
“You want to know how close Michael and I were? I held his penis every night. I had to put a condom catheter on him because Michael dripped urine. He had a loss of sensation and was incontinent. Michael didn’t know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him. It was the most intimate thing but he trusted me. I didn’t kill Michael Jackson. He was a drug addict,“Michael Jackson accidentally killed Michael Jackson. I believe he woke up, got hold of his own stash of Propofol and injected himself.
He did it too quickly and went into cardiac arrest. He was in crisis at the end of his life, filled with panic and misery ... By the end, Michael Jackson was a broken man. I tried to protect him but read more at http://www..com/2013/11/micheal-jackson-was-drug-addict-i-held.html

Re: "Micheal Jackson Was A Drug Addict, I Held His Penis Every Night To Put A Condom by newspapers: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Even on www.ngnewspapers.com/dr-conrad-murray-disclosed-wear-condom-mj/ also. The truth is, if Dr Conard wanted to kill MJ (intentionally as a case of Murder); he'll have done it with no pointy fingers back on him. He could have given MJ say an Abortion Pill *winks*
Re: "Micheal Jackson Was A Drug Addict, I Held His Penis Every Night To Put A Condom by Lolitua(f): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
he shud rest in perfect peace
Re: "Micheal Jackson Was A Drug Addict, I Held His Penis Every Night To Put A Condom by Emmyk(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
We dont hear words from MJ, or it didnt happen. winkcheesywink
Re: "Micheal Jackson Was A Drug Addict, I Held His Penis Every Night To Put A Condom by Kizuba: 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
The whole word knows that MJ is NOT the father of his kids!

The whole world knows that MJ was weired than Weird!

The whole world knows that MJ was a drug addict, so what really is news in here? Oh i see......The joystick bit of it
Re: "Micheal Jackson Was A Drug Addict, I Held His Penis Every Night To Put A Condom by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 26, 2013
Isn't there something called patients-information-confidentiality?
Re: "Micheal Jackson Was A Drug Addict, I Held His Penis Every Night To Put A Condom by Agozie48: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2013
Every one knew he was a drug addict and I doubt If he fathered any of his children... He died by committing suicide... About the condom thing.... Hmmmmmm with Michael Jackson experience with drugs i don't doubt it..
Re: "Micheal Jackson Was A Drug Addict, I Held His Penis Every Night To Put A Condom by Codedboy95(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2013
choi. shey this man fit rest in peace like this ?

(1) (Reply)

Karen Igho Goes Topless / Top Ten Richest Musician In Africa / Film Maker Eddie Ugboma Scams Delta State Government With Fake Film Village...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.