Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids (4040 Views)

BREAKING: Micheal Jackson Was A “monster” And Sex Predator - Wade Robson / Michael Jackson Was A Nigerian And A Badagry Ancient idol. / Michael Jackson Was Bald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by mzfacts: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2014
In a shocking statement given by the maids of the late pop star, Michael Jackson, who spoke in anonymity, we are made to believe that he was an unsanitary person and he lived in filth.

According to Maid No 1, she said;

He sometimes ran around where the animals were, and he’d track poop throughout the house
and think nothing of it. Then, if you said something, he’d threaten to make doo-doo snowballs and throw it at you.”

According to Maid No 2, When Oprah Winfrey visited the Los Olivos, Calif ranch for an interview in 1993, it was pristine. Floors were waxed, walls scrubbed and windows power-washed. It was after she, guest Elizabeth Taylor and TV crews left the next morning that the real Jackson appeared.

“He literally peed on the floor of the entryway, right where you saw Oprah walk in. It was surreal. He just stood there, unzipped his trousers and watered the floor”

She further said that Micheal didn't like his sheets changed as she sometimes had to sneak in to change the bed linens.

“There were many times I
had to sneak in and change his linen. I couldn’t understand how he’d sleep in such filth. There’d be socks and underpants in the bed and half-eaten chicken and potato chips, empty bottles of wine and whiskey on the floor. And you knew he wet himself — the place reeked.”

Maid No 3 said;

Micheal was a messed up and depraved drug addict who was twisted."

She further said that Jackson's bed, as well as a sofa in the living room, once became infested with bedbugs. “He said, ‘Get them the hell out of here. Call the exterminator,’

"He said we should do a better job,
and he said he knew that we came
from poor countries so we were use
to bedbugs, but he couldn’t live with
them.

Everybody he brought in to clean,
and sometimes we’d even get cleaning services to come in for the extra help. Everybody was repulsed. His bedroom smelled horrible. If everyone else was like me, they hated going in there.”

But, in the midst of all the filth, one place was always kept clean and that was the closet which held his trademark black tuxedo pants, loafers and sequined jackets.

The most filthy item Jackson held onto?

“A soiled baby’s diaper, and a pair of Fruit of the Loom that was obviously worn by someone who was either a teen or an early-age adult.”

The maids worked for him from 1986-2004
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by delishpot: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2014
Na wa.
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 11, 2014
What was he paying them for? undecided

1 Like

Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
kennygee: What was he paying them for? undecided
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
No Fingers shaken - MJ will forever be a Music Legend. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
hnnnnnm....

Because he is paying them he should allow himself be ate up by bugs and bacteria ba?

What happened to hygiene?

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by pussygotlips: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
Not suprise grin

That's how most rich people behave
Mind u,I work with bilgate
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by martyns303(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Like peeing on the floor? Even a 3yr old won't do that. The only person I have heard of that doesn't want his linen changed.
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by Airforce1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by hushmail: 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
tell me another story
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
The more I read about him the more I blieve he was guilty
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by Chanchit: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
pussygotlips: Not suprise grin

You can't even spell the name of ur oga...
Well, if this news is true, then it just shows that MJ was mentally unstable.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by swtme(f): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2014

Seriously? ??
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by Gboyeboy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Did you just say that?
Even if you have someone bathing you 10 times a day, does that mean you have to sh^t on yourself?
MJ was dirty and lazy. Period.
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by pussygotlips: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chanchit:

You can't even spell the name of ur oga...
Well, if this news is true, then it just shows that MJ was mentally unstable.
No mind me,

I'm just after his money
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dead men don't talk. That means the maids could be lieing and we will never know. Besides, why soil the name of the dead?

5 Likes

Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
smiley
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
I wonder o.
they are ingrates and should be sued by the MJ estate for defamation of character and breach of contract.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by Chanchit: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
pussygotlips:
No mind me,

I'm just after his money
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
Not suprised. That extra-ordinary man always have something that the ordinary people find weird and repulsive. Sometimes it is a vice, at other times; a virtue.

Michael was a legend and he worked round the clock. This is why he employed people to manage him and his home.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
See em,so quick to judge....no one has even questioned the credibility of the news(no source)

@topic,even if it were true,atleast he didn't beat/maltreat or rape them....

People wey him better pass plenty...

Make una better leave my michael make he rest oh

1 Like

Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by nickz(m): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2014

i'm in search of a houseboy brogrin
since you know this much about rich people
kindly come with one of your extended family membergringrin
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by Johnfavour(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Oga oh. MJ 4 dat matter. Front page MODS
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by pussygotlips: 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
nickz: i'm in search of a houseboy brogrin
since you know this much about rich people
kindly come with one of your extended family membergringrin

I can offer myself if only I can access what king potipher didn't permit Joseph to toach wink
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by Snoggy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
LIES!!!

LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by Big4wig(m): 1:28am On Aug 12, 2014
Y dem no go press wen him dey alive...#shokiidiots
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by zangiff(m): 4:17am On Aug 12, 2014
na wao,see info
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by Vivalavida99(f): 4:37am On Aug 12, 2014
He is long dead, he cannot defend what is been said. Besides, what are we suppose do with all this info? undecided
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by mindurbiznes: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2014
wow Michael Jordan

skelewu
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by SAMBARRY: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2014
Hmnnnn if this is true or anything to go by, that's what happens when you turn kids to adults at a very young age and not allow them outgrow their childishness naturally
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by Mprex(f): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2014
So what should we do

Its no news that the late young man was mentally depraved undecided
Re: Micheal Jackson Was The Most Unsanitary Hollywood Person - Maids by vm26: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2014

who is bilgate

i know Bill Gates
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weird Cloud Formations You Won’t Believe Are Real! / Do You Like Ice Prince' New Look? / Jenifa's Diary JAMES Twin Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.