Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Friend-zone And How I Landed In UNN (must Read Story By Fiziedeen) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Friend-zone And How I Landed In UNN (must Read Story By Fiziedeen) (6160 Views)

When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) / The Memoires Of A Final Year Student In Unn / 19 Signs That You've Landed in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friend-zone And How I Landed In UNN (must Read Story By Fiziedeen) by caesarjayjay: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
"I have like 5 years experience in the friendzone, I should probably add it to my CV"
Good rappers are great poets. Good rappers are good story-tellers too and it does not come to me as a surprise that young artiste; Fiziedeen came up with this very funny, real and interesting story; one of the funniest stuffs I have read all year. He writes about the menace of 'friend-zone' and 'friend-zoning'.
So how do I start this? Well, forget a proper introduction. Let's do it like this *insert befitting intro for the following story here* We're good right? I thought as much smiley
Now, like most other kids did, I filled in my Jamb form, a university most of my secondary school friends chose. I filled in ABU zaria (first and second choice).

To be honest, I didn't choose ABU because my other friends did. I chose it because Modlyn Obiwanne did. She was my closest female friend then in Command, Abakaliki. When you hear a guy call a girl his closest friend and not his girl friend, you don't need an arch-angel to appear to you in your room and have you wrestle with him before he finally tells you the guy is swimming in the ocean of Friend-zone.

TO READ MORE, CLICK here
http://www.austinaija.com/2013/11/the-depth-of-friend-zone-how-i-landed.html

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Chat Between Two Friends / Funny: Caption This Pic Of This Pretty Lady / Best Joke Of Today ( Wife Adult Joke In Hindi )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.