Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Whatsapp Chat Between Two Friends - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Whatsapp Chat Between Two Friends (6140 Views)

This Hilarious Chat Between A Lady And Her Boss Will Crack You Up / Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between Two Big Heads / Hilarious Chat Between Two Friends..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Chat Between Two Friends by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 24, 2020
A WhatsApp chat between two friends has gone viral on WhatsApp and it's really making everybody go gaga.

In the WhatsApp chat, one friend borrowed money from the other three months ago but failed to return it.

The apparently livid borrower asked him for the money but was surprised when the borrowee said he thought he had forgotten about it. As he said the borrower is richer than the money he borrowed

The solution he suggested to pay back the debt is what makes the conversation interesting.

See the chats below

Re: Whatsapp Chat Between Two Friends by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 24, 2020
How will you handle such a friend if you were the borrower?

Re: Whatsapp Chat Between Two Friends by Nackzy: 4:29am On Apr 24, 2020
This is why i don't lend money to people cos i don't wanna loose the few friends i have

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Chat Between Two Friends by seunoo7: 4:56am On Apr 24, 2020
I knew this is a joke right, but never lend someone money you can't dash them course there is every probability that they won't return it.it happened to me . believe me it was an eye opener..ever since then if you asked me to borrow you money I will reason am first ,if I fit dash you that money I go borrow you .
Re: Whatsapp Chat Between Two Friends by jakD: 5:21am On Apr 24, 2020
It's really funny but it happens truly. Dude is really insane anyway, even attempting to borrow more!
Re: Whatsapp Chat Between Two Friends by dimexy247(m): 5:24am On Apr 24, 2020
Lol
Re: Whatsapp Chat Between Two Friends by Blitzeee(m): 5:25am On Apr 24, 2020
Guys don vex
Re: Whatsapp Chat Between Two Friends by Nicklaus619(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
That borrower is a clown grin

(1) (Reply)

Lets Yab...do U Remember These Yabbies? / Pics Of The Day (funny replies) / Can You Imagine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.