Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage (44822 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding / Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by experimentist: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2013
Look well, you go notice say, dis guy don dey get brea'sts!
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 26, 2013
werey ni bobo yi sha.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by raffite: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2013
-Myque-:
Oh my! Considering all his weirdness and sheer craziness why do I still find this guy utterly intriguing?? Takes a whote lotta boldness to be this guy. Like him or hate him, he's still Denrele.

Just like saying, whether you like or hate Majek Fashek, he is still Majek Fashek.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by doopsy(f): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2013
Denrele ooo,jor this shoes aint you na...what happened to your apola shoes...ewwwwwww ,gay alert...don't mind the shoes sha... cheesy
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by deb(m): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2013
Why do people fail to recognize a simple brand?

He created this brand with a lot of bashing coming from his haters yet after succeeding to make a name for himself with the brand; myopic people still cannot see that it is a deliberate brand built by the crazy guy.

Denrele all the way. Kudos to a successful brand.

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by gomeek(f): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2013
He really looks OK, d coolest I've seen him
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by jessepearl(m): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2013
smh....wad a retarded pig..,and he still sees nothing wrong.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by icebebe(f): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2013
Suljosh: leave him alone. Thou shall not judge. By the way you don chop?
if i slap u eh,YUH DON PAY UR HOUSE RENT?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Jake101(f): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2013
I see him as a sociopath. What in God's name he is doing dressed like this.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by tolugiwa(f): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2013
This guy is a psycho
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by real1akinsola: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2013
haaaaa rara OooooOoOo(efisile) He is my role model and i pray someday i wud meet him
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by icebebe(f): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2013
real1akinsola: haaaaa rara OooooOoOo(efisile) He is my role model and i pray someday i wud meet him
ewwwwooooo*faints
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by amawori(f): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2013
saw dis fool close to my office last week, he can never b better. old fool
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Lilimax(f): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2013
lovat: Product of NTA and Kidi Vision 101
yeah, I remember those days in 'Speak out'
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2013
He actually poses well in heels! grin This outfit is actually tame for him.

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Forwetinnah: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2013
crusufixo:

Well , in comparison to all the oda outfits he has displaced prior to this, i would say he tried here ( besides the shoe though).

Exactly..atleast he's covered, not showing his Skinny body, Ribs and Belly button. This Dude sha, what's his familiar saying about all this? This one pass show biz and branding matter ho..na plain ridiculous be this
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2013
Hate him or love him, he remains on the "A" list...unlike y'all (PHD) Playa Hata Degree holders.

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by BrightCar: 8:43am On Nov 26, 2013
icebebe: rubbish! mtchwww com wear Goldie shoe join, clown!
THIS BOY WELL SO?

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2013
doopsy:

I totally agree with you,but let's not forget that we have two sides of the gay peeps....the recievers dress funnily and definately have a lil bit of the feminine streak in them...they can't seem to hide it...sorry I quoted the whole lot
lesbian woman, i sight u :p :p
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by firstolalekan(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2013
Banned by sexkillz in Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes for Tribal bigotry. Ban expires on 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2014

Sexkillz. Ua a foooolish albino boy.
Ediot, na sex go kill u.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by niggi4life(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2013
icebebe: rubbish! mtchwww com wear Goldie shoe join, clown!
hahahahahaha, d "goldie shoe part got me laughing
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by newguy1(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2013
ok that totally wrong dude show us u are a man once in a while.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by MDMA: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2013
gbaskiboy: So funny mr denrele, u need prayer duh, what example are laying down for upcoming youths who are looking up to u to be there model? [b]Orobo scatter sherimam[/b]a(speaking in tongue duh)

[size=18pt]Oh Lawd![/size]
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by championeh(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2013
Sir Were.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by ssultana(f): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2013
hannyaniekan: This boi is sick. He needs help
okay doctor
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Jade2029: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2013
God must punish Derenle that's how he entered a cab in Abuja and was saying he felt like fingering a guy....
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 26, 2013
geeworld1: I was lukin 4 a word to use describe this guy, bt nothin came??
blame it on ur limited vocabulary!!

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by paparazzi1987(m): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2013
Cele-pope:
Whatever he wears is nothing new though but what bothers me on this dude is his recent bleaching.That's really bad of him.Anyways bleaching is now a Nigerian thing
May be his boy friend is complaining about his (her) black ass..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by ssultana(f): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2013
Lilimax: yeah, I remember those days in 'Speak out'
he used to be on speak out??wow!
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by abbeysteph: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2013
The guy is gettin rich while d majority of u on nairaland wit no reasonable means of livelihood ar dieing of poverty,pls stop calling him a bastard.omo oko dats nt as famous as omo ale
naijaborn001: Omo ale jati jati
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by pretty050(f): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2013
I only noticed the people behind him #hugs?#
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Lordmayorz(m): 9:22am On Nov 26, 2013
Dis guy won't cease to amuse me....oloshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Corper's Amazing Weight Loss After 7 Months Fitness Journey / Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) / Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.