Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Overcoming A Familiar Enemy - Procrastination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Overcoming A Familiar Enemy - Procrastination (437 Views)

Entrepreneurial Failures Seem To Be A Familiar Occurrence In The Developing Econ / Entrepreneurial Failures Seem To Be A Familiar Occurrence In The Developing Econ / Student Overcoming Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming A Familiar Enemy - Procrastination by Appswheel(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
Your money or your life? This question is synonymous to armed robbery. If you happen to be in this position (God forbids), what option will you choose? “My money” I guess.

This piece sets out to expose a familiar crook that rob it victims of their money and life. We seem to keep a blind eye to it tactics and activities; yet it has robbed and continues to rob many of their dreams and aspirations. It cripples, maims and put the phrase, “had I known” on the lips of many. It grows and nurture regret.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, robber Prof. PROCRASTINATION. Procrastination, can you please introduce yourself to my audience? (Procrastination puts on a wide grin and takes the floor).

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is procrastination. Some people call me the thief of time, but in reality I rob people of their life. Is a man’s life not measured by his time? This explains why obituary posters state the times of the deceased.

I rob people of their future by urging them to put till tomorrow what they can/should do today. I am the architect of many undergraduates poor grades, I encourage them to play away their time. I give them the assurance that their assignments can always wait; they can always do it at a later time.

Many B.Sc holders never get to enroll for their Master’s degree, write certification exams. Government workers fail to invest for the raining day. I am the architect of all these. Infact……

(MC cuts in) Thank you Prof. Procrastination, that’s continue reading
http://knowbase.appswheel.com/procrastination-a-familiar-enemy/

(1) (Reply)

Negligence Of My World "ASUP" Is Still On Strike & Nobody Is Talking. / How To Present Atalk SHOW / Auchi Poly Spats Form Is On Sales Call For More Information 08156715384

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.