Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Shocker! Archbishop Obinna “flogs” Gov. Okorocha At Assumpta Cathedral. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocker! Archbishop Obinna “flogs” Gov. Okorocha At Assumpta Cathedral. (3756 Views)

Ohakim And Okorocha At Iwuanyanwu's Child Dedication (Photo) / Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way / Okorocha At Abdulsalami Abubakar Son's Wedding In Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocker! Archbishop Obinna “flogs” Gov. Okorocha At Assumpta Cathedral. by adonisvg(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Reptyle:

If the bishop made all of the highlighted statements above, then there is absolutely no doubt what his political affiliations are. My guess is that this reporter may have twisted the man's words in his report.

I keep hearing conflicting reports about Imo. Some say Okorocha is working, others say he is not. I have not been there since Okorocha became governor. Is there any Nairalander that is on ground in that state and can give an unbiased report of developments there?
bros eh...there lots of abandoned projects...excessive borrowing of loans to the extent imo state was banned from taking loans....alot of promises and barely none redeemed. The political situation here is charged...decamping from pdp to apga to apc where he was also rejected...his government is far from imolites.
Re: Shocker! Archbishop Obinna “flogs” Gov. Okorocha At Assumpta Cathedral. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
nwanna89: I was happy until he started to make comparisons with Anambra state and Peter Obi
With respect to the Bishop, I think he would have done that without comparing him with Peter Obi. Peter Obi didn't do well too after all. Was he (Peter Obi) not him that was accused of dishing out money before the elections in Anambra? He is not a saint either. Notwithstanding, qudus to the Bishop for saying his mind. This is how religion should be; it should be a check on the political class.
Re: Shocker! Archbishop Obinna “flogs” Gov. Okorocha At Assumpta Cathedral. by amakenny: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
experimentist: This is highly indoctrinable! It is insufficient and unreliable to single-handedly metaphorsed to inadequacy. With the height of political disengagement the situation is kind of in a twilight atmosphere. In tandem with trends in vicinity, one will wonder what gingers the situation to a state of political chaos. The cabals are busy molesting the treasury while the middle class is busy pointing fingers to the lazy dogs. The situation is mathematical! Administratively, one have to gear up and make impact on several referendum. With the help of the intellectual anatomy, you have be able to distinguish between the hook and the crooks. This is fundamentally mental, even in a stable environment there's always one way or the other to ejaculate. Say no to opression!
Lol, till I nearly cracked my ribs. Is this another P. Ogbaibena of Edo gearing up with jaw breaking words?

1 Like

Re: Shocker! Archbishop Obinna “flogs” Gov. Okorocha At Assumpta Cathedral. by ihedioramma: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
uchetrend:

ewu bi nofia! D Archbishop on ground in Imo state is tellin u wat is hapenin in Imo nd u r dere rantin lik an ant. Ezi.....let d truth b told....Rochas has lost bearin nd must b shown d way out in 2015 period
Why are you calling me your name ewu? have u forget that u lack understanding? what has pdp don for imo state for over 12yrs in office? rochas 2yrs and in office good more dan obi the governor of anambra state .what obi doing that bishop want rochas to follow? to give church state money ? or to rig election?
Re: Shocker! Archbishop Obinna “flogs” Gov. Okorocha At Assumpta Cathedral. by ihedioramma: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
uchetrend:

ewu bi nofia! D Archbishop on ground in Imo state is tellin u wat is hapenin in Imo nd u r dere rantin lik an ant. Ezi.....let d truth b told....Rochas has lost bearin nd must b shown d way out in 2015 period
Are my ur father that gave u the name ewu? what is obi the governor of anambra state doing that this man want him to follow?to by big car for him with state money ?or to give him state money or rig election as obi use to do?
Re: Shocker! Archbishop Obinna “flogs” Gov. Okorocha At Assumpta Cathedral. by ihedioramma: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
Greatken007: I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE AWARE THAT CBN HAS PUT IMO STATE ON THE LIST OF ''NO BORROWING''..HER INTERNAL DEBT IS ABOVE 100 BILLION NAIRA,SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE BISHOP BRIBED SANUSI OF CNB FOR THAT BAN?MIND YOU AM NT A CATHOLIC BT THE BISHOP CANT BE SAYING THAT IF THE GOVERNOR WAS ACTALLY WORKING,INFACT A CATHOLIC BISHOP DOES NT NEED ROCHAS' MONEY TO SURVIVE,THEY LIVE FINE AND COMFORTABLY
THE governor is working now why is this man calling his name in a wrong way? were is he over 12yrs that pdp is in power? or did he want to come out for governor 2015?
Re: Shocker! Archbishop Obinna “flogs” Gov. Okorocha At Assumpta Cathedral. by ihedioramma: 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
onimcee1: why make a fool of yourself here? BISHOPS DONT CREATE DIOCESE AND THEY DONT MAKE BISHOPS. The Pope Does.
The pope has it is in the hand of the bishop to sand a bishop there bout he hold it and all the money is coming to him what is he useing the money to do?
Re: Shocker! Archbishop Obinna “flogs” Gov. Okorocha At Assumpta Cathedral. by ihedioramma: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
Reptyle:

If the bishop made all of the highlighted statements above, then there is absolutely no doubt what his political affiliations are. My guess is that this reporter may have twisted the man's words in his report.

I keep hearing conflicting reports about Imo. Some say Okorocha is working, others say he is not. I have not been there since Okorocha became governor. Is there any Nairalander that is on ground in that state and can give an unbiased report of developments there?
YES I AM THE MAN IS WORKING ASK OTHERS OR A TEACHER THERE. if the bishop want to come out for governor 2015 this is not the way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Arik Air's Maiden Flight To Dubai / Osinbajo, El Rufai Feud: Nigerians Cannot Be Fooled By APC's Antics / Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.