Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Customs Ref Number - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customs Ref Number (1794 Views)

Nigeria Customs Service 2012/2013 Recruiment Updates / Direct Short Service (nigerian Customs Is Out: ) / How To Join The SSS, Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customs Ref Number by unuigbe(m): 3:23am On Jul 22, 2008
ho la,does anyone know whats happening with customs application page.why does it keep saying that the code is wrong even when its right.Has anybody successful i getting a the reference number,if u have how did u go about it.Thanks
Re: Customs Ref Number by kollyso(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2008
well, different folks with different strokes. In your case, it keeps on saying that the code was wrong but in my own case, I dont even know how to get the so-called code. Pls how could one get the code? It is urgent.
Re: Customs Ref Number by BIZ: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2008
All you need do is to keep trying over and over again. I encountered similar problems but i was so determined. I succeeded afterwards. They sent the reference number and copy of the completed form to my e-mail. I therefore entreat you to persist and never relent. Good luck
Re: Customs Ref Number by charlson: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2008
pls send the website for the nigeria custom to me pls
Re: Customs Ref Number by protocol(m): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2008
IN COMPLETING THE FORM, REMEMBER TO CONVERT YOUR CHEST SIZE AND YOUR HEIGTH TO METERS. shocked
Re: Customs Ref Number by unuigbe(m): 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2008
The website is www.customs.gov.ng when u get to the page put the cursor on about us then scroll down to vacancy and click it.BIZ please at what time of the day did u submit ur form that it gave u the ref number
Re: Customs Ref Number by BIZ: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2008
UNUIGBE, I applied early in the morning, about 7am Ghana time, because i am presently working in Ghana. With that, it took me about 4 hours before i could get it submitted. I have to cancel all the schedules for that morning. I would submit, it would give me one complaint or the other, i would go over it again and again before i was lucky to submit it eventually. Am always online in my office though. If you are also determined, am very sure luck will knock at your door. Once again i wish you the very best of luck.
Re: Customs Ref Number by unuigbe(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2008
BIZ Thaks alot Godbless you.The prolem is i have been tryig for like 4 ays now and i have been spendind more than 10 hours on line,sinc u are always online here is my email add so we can have chat omounuigbe@yahoo.com.Thank u once more
Re: Customs Ref Number by mahatmaG: 6:23am On Jul 24, 2008
@ BIZ,
BIZ:

They sent the reference number and copy of the completed form to my e-mail.

Did they send it immediately you submitted the form?
cause I can,t say if mine have been submitted or not.
Re: Customs Ref Number by BIZ: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2008
@mahatma G
Yes I got the reference Number with the completed form immediately. After their system accepted my application i got the message instantly.
Re: Customs Ref Number by lainex(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2008
wht r the 2 remain document that they need after the passport photograph pls can someone tell me cos ve been trying to fill it but could not guess the remain two document,
Re: Customs Ref Number by noel76(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2008
@lainex, dat shud b ur medical reort of fitness and highest qualification doc.

(1) (Reply)

Salary Of An Engineering Graduate In The Banking Sector...... / First Bank Of Nigeria Graduate Service Executive Conversion Programme - 2016 / To All Npower Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.