Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read (2741 Views)

Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. / 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage / 4 Sexual Sins Every Christian Should Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
Joshthefirst: christianity was brought by missionaries before the colonialists arrived. Stop lying to advocate your atheism.

And who were the missionaries? Weren't they the same Europeans?

They gave you the bible and you handed them your brains

1 Like

Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by Joshthefirst(m): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
ifeness:

Missionaries were not colonialists.

You say I handed them my brain? grin
Please can you tell me how I did that?
Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by plaetton: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
ifeness:

lol.

At independence, Azikiwe and Awolowo forgot to give the bible back to them and politely telling them that we did not need it.

I guess bible is the Trojan Horse of the western imperialism.
Sad. embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
Joshthefirst:

Numbs 22:28

28 Then the LORD opened the donkey’s
mouth, and it said to Balaam, “What have I done to
you to make you beat me these three times?

You no longer believe this?grin

2 Likes

Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by Solaj(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
Whether you believe it or not, rapture day is at the door! The rapture trumpet can sound anytime! It will be suddenly and unexpectedly! Only those who are perpetually ready for rapture will hear the rapture trumpet, become transformed gloriously and caught up into the sky for the glorious trip to heavenly New Jerusalem with Jesus and the angels. You will be left behind by Jesus on rapture day if you are a Satanist, Atheist, Agnostic, Freethinker, New Ager, Occultist, Muslim, Idolater, unrepentant sinner and unbeliever. Through divine revelation from Jesus, it is now confirmed that the apocalyptic Antichrist is Barack Obama and the RFID chip is the "666" mark of the Beast. If you are left behind on rapture day, don't accept the RFID chip. If you get chipped, you are hell bound! Visit this link to read full details of the divine revelation. http://rapturewatcher./2013/05/22/divine-revelation-of-the-identity-of-the-apocalyptic-antichrist-false-prophet-new-world-order-scheme-and-the-imminent-rapture/
Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by Joshthefirst(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
rationalmind:

Numbs 22:28

28 Then the LORD opened the donkey’s
mouth, and it said to Balaam, “What have I done to
you to make you beat me these three times?

You no longer believe this?grin
grin grin

Do you also believe your cousin is a bonobo monkey?

2 Likes

Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Solaj: Whether you believe it or not, rapture day is at the door! The rapture trumpet can sound anytime! It will be suddenly and unexpectedly! Only those who are perpetually ready for rapture will hear the rapture trumpet, become transformed gloriously and caught up into the sky for the glorious trip to heavenly New Jerusalem with Jesus and the angels. You will be left behind by Jesus on rapture day if you are a Satanist, Atheist, Agnostic, Freethinker, New Ager, Occultist, Muslim, Idolater, unrepentant sinner and unbeliever. Through divine revelation from Jesus, it is now confirmed that the apocalyptic Antichrist is Barack Obama and the RFID chip is the "666" mark of the Beast. If you are left behind on rapture day, don't accept the RFID chip. If you get chipped, you are hell bound! Visit this link to read full details of the divine revelation. http://rapturewatcher./2013/05/22/divine-revelation-of-the-identity-of-the-apocalyptic-antichrist-false-prophet-new-world-order-scheme-and-the-imminent-rapture/

There is no return ticket from Mars. Have you heard the term; Black American? They are mostly descendants of slaves forcefully taken from Africa . You will be a Black Marsarian,pounding rocks in Mars for every and ever.

1 Like

Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by plaetton: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Joshthefirst:

Do you know what is called Psych-ops?

Psych-Ops is covert psychological warfare.
It is a true and tested for of warfare.
It is warfare against the mind.

Psych-Ops are used as first line of offence to soften, trick, confuse and disorganize the enemy or the intended target group before other lethal forms of warfare are commenced.

So, whether you missionaries colonialists or not, the missionaries were part of the game. They were the Psych-Ops that came in to soften our minds, deflect our minds, as well as gather intelligence for the invading colonialists.
In fact, in well documented cases, missionaries were instructed to use biblical scriptures to emphasize the joys of poverty to the native tribes so as to make it easier to rob them of their resources.

"Blessed are the meek(the poor) for they shall inherit the earth" (what a load of crap undecided)

Does the above ring a bell?
Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by Joshthefirst(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
plaetton:

Do you know what is called Psych-ops?

Psych-Ops is covert psychological warfare.
It is a true and tested for of warfare.
It is warfare against the mind.

Psych-Ops are used as first line of offence to soften, trick, confuse and disorganize the enemy or the intended target group before other lethal forms of warfare are commenced.

So, whether you missionaries colonialists or not, the missionaries were part of the game. They were the Psych-Ops that came in to soften our minds, deflect our minds, as well as gather intelligence for the invading colonialists.
In fact, in well documented cases, missionaries were instructed to use biblical scriptures to emphasize the joys of poverty to the native tribes so as to make it easier to rob them of their resources.

"Blessed are the meek(the poor) for they shall inherit the earth" (what a load of crap undecided)

Does the above ring a bell?
laughable. Many of them died and made terrible sacrifices, leaving the comfort of england to preach to your forefathers. To share a vital message with them. They were killed, yet they came.

It is amazing what you would go to great lengths to believe sir, twisting facts to suit yourself. Very amazing.
Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Imagine someone who is economically useless on planet Earth thinking of going to heaven. Christians have been programmed to be useless in every angle you can think of. They are spiritually,mentally stagnant. They sit on their lazy bum without contributing to the advancement of humanity. Such people can only be good as slaves,road works,plantations,factory jobs,cleaning jobs etc.

You think the lazy will inherit good things? Sorry you have been misled. You are a bunch of humans who have refused to evolve....therefore send them all to labor on another planet!

1 Like

Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by Joshthefirst(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
ifeness: Imagine someone who is economically useless on planet Earth thinking of going to heaven. Christians have been programmed to be useless in every angle you can think of. They are spiritually,mentally stagnant. They sit on their lazy bum without contributing to the advancement of humanity. Such people can only be good as slaves.
another laughable post filled with hatred and disdain.

The above post is what mankind should be adressing. He should be adressing how to curb hatred and anger and spite.

Instead, he mocks.
Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Joshthefirst: another laughable post filled with hatred and disdain.

The above post is what mankind should be adressing. He should be adressing how to curb hatred and anger and spite.

Instead, he mocks.

Hatred,Anger and Spite are nothing but human natures. Where have man made measures of checking the excesses if needed. But you believing an imaginary heaven exist is a sign your brain needs to be enhanced
Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin grin

Do you also believe your cousin is a bonobo monkey?
grin at least I share a great percentage of my DNA with them.

But a donkey talking? Nigga, uve given them ur brain.
Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by Joshthefirst(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
ifeness:

Hatred,Anger and Spite are nothing but human natures. Where have man made measures of checking the excesses if needed. But you believing an imaginary heaven exist is a sign your brain needs to be enhanced
another puerile attempt at blaming mans basic problems on human nature.

You are the one who needs to have your brain reorientated into facing your problems and seeking truth instead of trying to live with your problems or blaming it on your nature without doing anything about it.

I thought you believed in solving mans problems? It seems you constitute them.
Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by Lordlexyy: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
ifeness: Imagine someone who is economically useless on planet Earth thinking of going to heaven. Christians have been programmed to be useless in every angle you can think of. They are spiritually,mentally stagnant. They sit on their lazy bum without contributing to the advancement of humanity. Such people can only be good as slaves,road works,plantations,factory jobs,cleaning jobs etc.

You think the lazy will inherit good things? Sorry you have been misled. You are a bunch of humans who have refused to evolve....therefore send them all to labor on another planet!
You sound irritating and senseless. You made those comments to suggest that Christians are not resourceful or what? You athiest always claiming monopoly over knowledge forgetting the fact that the Christianity has produced many scientists both in the past and present in addition to great entreprenure which time will not permit me to list out, and you bring your sick self to insult and disrespect us and the body of Christ. You must be morally low. Who are you and where are your list of life achievements? Are there no Christians (black and white) scientists who have made trip to space? If there are, then you are the biggest simpleton that originated from a senseless and backward ape(so you claim). We are more concern about important things of eternal value than this craze for supremacy. Going to space doesnot amount to problem solve when the extensiveness of the earth has not fully been exploited. So long as man continue to defil God, the earth problem will continue to confront us without a possible way out no matter how much scientist with all due respect try to stretch their knowlege. Granted, we have challenges as Africans, yet we believe like many countries b4 us we will emerge great, with Christ on our side

2 Likes

Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Joshthefirst: laughable. Many of them died and made terrible sacrifices, leaving the comfort of england to preach to your forefathers. To share a vital message with them. They were killed, yet they came.

It is amazing what you would go to great lengths to believe sir, twisting facts to suit yourself. Very amazing.

That's what soldiers do.

1 Like

Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Lordlexyy: You sound irritating and senseless. You made those comments to suggest that Christians are not resourceful or what? You athiest always claiming monopoly over knowledge forgetting the fact that the Christianity has produced many scientists both in the past and present in addition to great entreprenure which time will not permit me to list out, and you bring your sick self to insult and disrespect us and the body of Christ. You must be morally low. Who are you and where are your list of life achievements? Are there no Christians (black and white) scientists who have made trip to space? If there are, then you are the biggest simpleton that originated from a senseless and backward ape(so you claim). We are more concern about important things of eternal value than this craze for supremacy. Going to space doesnot amount to problem solve when the extensiveness of the earth has not fully been exploited. So long as man continue to defil God, the earth problem will continue to confront us without a possible way out no matter how much scientist with all due respect try to stretch their knowlege. Granted, we have challenges as Africans, yet we believe like many countries b4 us we will emerge great, with Christ on our side

What human will go to space and remain a christian. The further you dive into science,archeology the less you will think about Jesus.

Like i said your likes are a waste to humanity. When the first man landed on the moon,the christians were shouting " wrath of God!" Lol your sky god will be angry that some humans are advancing? You cannot be a scientist and remain a christian,it is impossible! Scientists believe in evolution,christians don't FOOL!
Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by Joshthefirst(m): 12:36am On Nov 27, 2013
ifeness:

What human will go to space and remain a christian. The further you dive into science,archeology the less you will think about Jesus.

Like i said your likes are a waste to humanity. When the first man landed on the moon,the christians were shouting " wrath of God!" Lol your sky god will be angry that some humans are advancing? You cannot be a scientist and remain a christian,it is impossible! Scientists believe in evolution,christians don't FOOL!
grin grin

Chei.

1 Like

Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 27, 2013
Lordlexyy: ..Christianity has produced many scientists both in the past and present in addition to great entreprenure which time will not permit me to list out...
Schools produce Scientists. Christianity doesn't produce scientists, no religion does.

You can have scientists with religious affiliations though.

4 Likes

Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by plaetton: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
aManFromMars:
Schools produce Scientists. Christianity doesn't produce scientists, no religion does.

You can have scientists with religious affiliations though.

Thanks for that important reminder.

I really wonder how Christianity ever managed to produce scientists.
Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by plaetton: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
ifeness:
A word is enough for the wise. Let them who have ears listen to the above words of wisdom and warning. Africans were hijacked by Arabs with war and islam to build mighty empires in the middle east .Later came the Europeans who came with guns and bibles and took us away in big boats as slave,next is Rapture to Mar sad As usual they are preparing our dumb minds for the next trip...... sad Christians be warned!!!!

Funny, but serious.

This post should be etched in stone.
grin

1 Like

Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nice write up with one flaw. Ignorant Africans and dumb people from other continents won't be needed for space exploration.

Brilliant scientific minds from every land and clime who are fortunate enough to be living in technologically progressive countries are the ones that will do the mining. Dumb people with strong backs won't be needed because a lot of the work will be done by machines operated by educated and logical people........not people who believe in the tower of babel babble.

1 Like

Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by DeepSight(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
^^^ My thoughts exactly. I wonder why anybody would think space age mineral extraction will require large workforces of slaves. Intellectual labour, yes. But not slave labour. As said, machines will do most work. The generality of intellectual labour will be sat sipping juice before computers right here on Earth...
Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by hopefulLandlord: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
interesting
Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by hopefulLandlord: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2016
cheesy
Re: Warning: Blacks Should Avoid The Rapture:It's Not A Laughing Matter O. Pls Read by hopefulLandlord: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2016
wetin rapture go do for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. / The Last Trump / How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.