Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married (1507 Views)

Pope Francis Assures Atheists: You Don’t Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by ManhunterTM(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2013
Yes, I mean you don't believe in god, the creator of man and woman and the dude who mandated they must get married.
You have no right to get married, it is reserved only for the believers.
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2013
FALSE. Atheists do have a right to get married

You have been added to the list

Onyfrank
Joshthefirst
Fxking
Olaadegbu
Ihedinobi

By order of silliness, of course
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2013
Logicboy03: FALSE. Atheists do have a right to get married

Onyfrank
Joshthefirst
Fxking
Olaadegbu
Ihedinobi

grin I thought the guy was trying to be sarcastic.He was trying to talk as christians do talk

2 Likes

Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2013
Manhunter™:
Yes, I mean you don't believe in god, the creator of man and woman and the dude who mandated they must get married.

Marriage has nothing to do with religion. Humanity have been getting married long before religion and god were invented. All cultures had their own way of marriage. Religion just hijacked it.

4 Likes

Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by ManhunterTM(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
Logicboy03: FALSE. Atheists do have a right to get married

Onyfrank
Joshthefirst
Fxking
Olaadegbu
Ihedinobi

I'm honoured to be on your list dark knight.
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by ManhunterTM(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
rationalmind:

grin I thought the guy was trying to be sarcastic.He was trying to talk as christians do talk
Only the holy spirit could have revealed this to you.
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by ManhunterTM(m): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Marriage has nothing to do with religion. Humanity have been getting married long before religion and god were invented. All cultures had their own way of marriage. Religion just hijacked it.
But in the bible, we are told that god invented marriage after creating Adam and Eve. My dear sir, don't you know that the bible is infallible?
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by tuagbo: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
Manhunter™:
But in the bible, we are told that god invented marriage after creating Adam and Eve. My dear sir, don't you know that the bible is infallible?

Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by frank317: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
@poster... weren't ur great grand fathers getting married before the coming of the white man and their religion? did they need ur infallible bible to tell them to get married?
dnt the moslems get married? do they believe in ur infallible bible?
do the chinese and india need ur bible before the get married? yet they dont believe in ur bible.

ok... that being said... can u see how foooolish ur post is? i guess u never thought of it.

even traditionalist in my village who still never believe in christianity get married and have kids. wait do u actully think christianity is the only religion on earth?
what da hell is wrong with this people

1 Like

Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by khattab02: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Manhunter™:
hmmmm.. at bold, I reserve my comment. At topic, really funny. Op, may be u should ask the Atheists how and where will they get married?
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by Lionpikin(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
frank3.16:
@poster... weren't ur great grand fathers getting married before the coming of the white man and their religion? did they need ur infallible bible to tell them to get married?
do the chinese and india need ur bible before the get married? yet they dont believe in ur bible.

ok... that being said... can u see how foooolish ur post is? i guess u never thought of it.

even traditionalist in my village who still never believe in christianity get married and have kids. wait do u actully think christianity is the only religion on earth?
Take it easy bro, he is an atheist jst making fun of Christianity....
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by macof(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
Christians shouldn't get married because Jesus didn't marry in the Bible.

Christians should act like Jesus
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by Ranchhoddas: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
haha...the op's attempt at sarcasm backfired
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by ManhunterTM(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
frank3.16:

Bros, help me ask them oo. Abeg shey make i blow you breeze? see the way u dey sweat for small comment wey u make.

1 Like

Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by ManhunterTM(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
khattab02: hmmmm.. at bold, I reserve my comment. At topic, really funny. Op, may be u should ask the Atheists how and where will they get married?
In the church of course.
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by frank317: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
Manhunter™:
Bros, help me ask them oo. Abeg shey make i blow you breeze? see the way u dey sweat for small comment wey u make.

lol
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by khattab02: 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
macof: Christians shouldn't get married because Jesus didn't marry in the Bible.

Christians should act like Jesus
Lol.. Funny macof.. Though u raised something sha.
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by khattab02: 12:03am On Nov 27, 2013
Manhunter™:
In the church of course.
Why should they get married in the church? Isn't the church house of God or where they worship God?
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:11am On Nov 27, 2013
christian weddings are not recognized by the God because it was inveneted later.

The only recognized wedding are traditional weddings.

christians have no right to get married.

1 Like

Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by ManhunterTM(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2013
khattab02: Why should they get married in the church? Isn't the church house of God or where they worship God?
The church is an ordinary building filled with ordinary people doing ordinary things so it is perfect.
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by ManhunterTM(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
christian weddings are not recognized by the God because it was inveneted later.

The only recognized wedding are traditional weddings.

christians have no right to get married.
And like Macof said, Jesus didn't get married and even Paul advised they stay away from it to keep their holy spirit meter high.
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by tuagbo: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2013
Manhunter™:
And like Macof said, Jesus didn't get married and even Paul advised they stay away from it to keep their holy spirit meter high.
Jesus Christ never got married because he never existed...beginning a sentence with "and" is wrong.

1 Like

Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 27, 2013
Manhunter™:

I personally believe marriage is an inconvenience. How many couples stay faithful these days? Banging one kitten for the rest of your life is unthinkable. Men are natural sex predators who are ready to sleep with anything in skirt.They can father 100s of kids if possible. The only way to checkmate such behavior was the invention of religion and laws which gave more right to married men.

The bible god was also invented so it/he couldn't have invented marriage in the first place.
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by tuagbo: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2013
ifeness:

I personally believe marriage is an inconvenience. How many couples stay faithful these days? Banging one kitten for the rest of your life is unthinkable. Men are natural sex predators who are ready to sleep with anything in skirt.They can father 100s of kids if possible. The only way to checkmate such behavior was the invention of religion and laws which gave more right to married men.

The bible god was also invented so it/he couldn't have invented marriage in the first place.

"Marriage is a coffin and every child born in a marriage is a nail on that coffin"-"Homer Simpson"
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by khattab02: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2013
Manhunter™:
The church is an ordinary building filled with ordinary people doing ordinary things so it is perfect.
Lol.. No no. I don't think the great gospellers and bible thumpers with agree with you.
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by ManhunterTM(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2013
tuagbo: Jesus Christ never got married because he never existed...beginning a sentence with "and" is wrong.
I was actually trying to complete @Pagan9ja's comment.
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by ManhunterTM(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
ifeness:

But that still wouldn't stop you from getting married now or would it?
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by ManhunterTM(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
tuagbo: "Marriage is a coffin and every child born in a marriage is a nail on that coffin"-"Homer Simpson"
Homer Simpson That silly cartoon character?
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by ManhunterTM(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
khattab02: Lol.. No no. I don't think the great gospellers and bible thumpers with agree with you.
Life wouldn't be interesting if every body agreed with each other.
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by tuagbo: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Manhunter™:
Homer Simpson That silly cartoon character?
"That silly cartoon character" makes sense sometimes.
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
Manhunter™:
But that still wouldn't stop you from getting married now or would it?

Yes it wouldn't since i can get married and file for divorce at will smiley
Re: O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married by ManhunterTM(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
tuagbo: "That silly cartoon character" makes sense sometimes.
Homer suffers from deep psychological problems. He would say that since his own marriage is such a failure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Scientific Evidence Points To The Existence Of The SOUL / Whats The Interpretation Of Making Phone Calls In A Dream? / An Example Of Being Spirit - Filled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.