Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Don't You Think ASUU Should Be Scrapped?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don't You Think ASUU Should Be Scrapped?? (509 Views)

See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) / JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't You Think ASUU Should Be Scrapped?? by leonard509(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2013
don't you think ASUU should be scrapped once and for all?? . .if ASUU wants fg to pay their outstanding salaries which i think they don't deserve ,then the students must have marks awarded to them(which i know is impossible). . .

They(students) should also be promoted to the next level. .without examination(also impossible)..

One more thing. .i think students should form their own union. .just so they'll have the chance to make some decisions. . .that union should hav the acronym ''A.S.U.Gs!! .(Association of Student Union Government)

.JUST SAYING o
Re: Don't You Think ASUU Should Be Scrapped?? by Illuminatus(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2013
In the face of recent events, I think ASUU's leadership has got their priorities twisted. It is illogical to demand that their salaries for the months they spent striking be paid. I'm even thinking that THEY just DON'T want to resume school yet.
The Union is essenstial and as such, I'm against scrapping it. It would be undemocratic. But someone should make them understand that they can't continue on this path.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Universities And Institutions Offering IT Programmes For Top-up Degrees / ASUU Suspects Foul Play Asks For Autopsy / Parents Keep Your Children At Home For Safety - ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.