Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) (4142 Views)

Why Post Utme MUST Be Scrapped Completely (5 Reasons) / Five Good Reasons Why Post Utme Should Not Be Scrapped / JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! (2) (3) (4)

See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by kaikubura: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2016
NYSC has postponed the camp commencement date several times prior to this time. Now it has been shifted from 1st April to 27th April 2016. The management of NYSC don't bother about the life of people they are toying with.
I will advise that this scheme be laid to rest because it is just a waste of time of Nigerian youths.
The University I attended has already wasted 1 year after graduation with mobilising any student talk less of the numerous strike we had in the school, spending 7 years for a 5 year course without any carryover. Now NYSC will waste another year by telling people to go and teach secondary school students yet most companies will expect you to be at most 24 years when applying for job.
If this country wants to develop, they should take a clue from the developed countries like the USA where it is not a must to serve but an option to volunteer to serve your nation in the military which comes with a huge financial reward.

Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2016
I think the shift is cos of Rivers election
Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by 7footre(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Me think it's cos the budget has not been passed... ya'll should hold on
Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by mattyboy007(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Na cos of Doller hike to Naira.. grin

Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by Cmiller(m): 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
7footre:
Me think it's cos the budget has not been passed... ya'll should hold on
You dey read paper
Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nysc should stand. I really enjoyed my service year in another man's land, I think everybody has to move out of his territory before you can be called a Nigerian

Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by Abebioge(f): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
EastGold:
Nysc should stand. I really enjoyed my service year in another man's land, I think everybody has to move out of his territory before you can be called a Nigerian
u correct,maybe op don pass 30yrs,he con dey vex
Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by mathensy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
I really enjoyed my service days in one of d famous state with 10k allawee oooo! Abeg make them no tryam ooo! guy if na your age matter, go make u use engine reduce yourself and Waka the go jare! Abeg make I enjoy my Shawama ooo jare!
Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by destino24(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
Abebioge:

I want the program scrapped. I never pass 30 and I dey A16.
NYSC just dey put my life on hold

Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by Walexz02(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
I also think it's because of the budget that is yet to be passed m.
I think Mr president have something for us.let be calm
Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by adenozie(m): 1:24am On Mar 20, 2016
Still not enough reason to cancel the scheme. .it has its numerous benefits too
Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by adenozie(m): 1:33am On Mar 20, 2016
kaikubura:
NYSC has postponed the camp commencement date several times prior to this time. Now it has been shifted from 1st April to 27th April 2016. The management of NYSC don't bother about the life of people they are toying with.
I will advise that this scheme be laid to rest because it is just a waste of time of Nigerian youths.
The University I attended has already wasted 1 year after graduation with mobilising any student talk less of the numerous strike we had in the school, spending 7 years for a 5 year course without any carryover. Now NYSC will waste another year by telling people to go and teach secondary school students yet most companies will expect you to be at most 24 years when applying for job.
If this country wants to develop, they should take a clue from the developed countries like the USA where it is not a must to serve but an option to volunteer to serve your nation in the military which comes with a huge financial reward.
The scheme has a lot of benefits .nit good enough reason to call for cancellation.
Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by palladin: 2:09am On Mar 20, 2016
Not enough reasons
Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by Moblord(m): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2016
Jamn should be scrapped not NYSC

Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2016
Abebioge:
lolz
Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2016
Hehehehe...nySC dey sweet o.....those wey enjoy am no wetin I dey talk......enof nacking
Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by Mcowubaba: 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Moblord:
Jamn should be scrapped not NYSC
Jamb should be rebranded, restructured nd Upgraded then Post-ume cancelled... NYSC should be upheld... cool..
Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by psalmuelwater(m): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
mathensy:
I really enjoyed my service days in one of d famous state with 10k allawee oooo! Abeg make them no tryam ooo! guy if na your age matter, go make u use engine reduce yourself and Waka the go jare! Abeg make I enjoy my Shawama ooo jare!
. Abeg, which state be that?
Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by profem1(m): 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
psalmuelwater:
. Abeg, which state be that?
so it is because of the meagre 10k you want it to be continued.
if you know your worth, you would earn far more than that without NYSC.
Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by psalmuelwater(m): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2016
profem1:

so it is because of the meagre 10k you want it to be continued.
if you know your worth, you would earn far more than that without NYSC.
. What am I saying, what is this one saying? Pls for God's sake, if you can't answer my question just ignore. Where in my question did i mention that its me that wants to serve in the state? Na early monday morning be this abeg. God bless you.
Re: See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) by dome777: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Are you looking for jobs? Go to www.spotterhr.com and go to the jobs section. new jobs added everyday.

8 Things That Will Probably Be Illegal In The Next 50 Years / International Scholarships Opportunities - APPLY NOW / Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard