Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Get A Free Visa Account - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get A Free Visa Account (5689 Views)

Get A FREE QR Code For Your Website! / Sign-up To Get A Free Website At Nigeria's 1st Ever Web Fair By Google,MTN E.t.c / Hottest E.book In Town On Free Visa Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Free Visa Account by foryou(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2007
[b]Hello friends,

You don't need to go through all those requirements by your bank to get
your VISA Credit Card again , go for a VISA branded Virtual Credit Card that
comes with your name AND billing address, accepted by all merchant.
Around
the globe
most of the time it is very hard for an ordinary person to get or
qualify
for a Credit Card. On the other side some people who have access to the
Credit Card are afraid to give out there real Credit Card Number while
shopping online. We are glad to introduce a Virtual Credit Card:
www.worldwide-virtual-visacards.com today!

Safe and convenient.
No Bank account needed.
No Documentation.
Get verified by paypal and moneybookers.
Easy payment methods available.
No hidden or monthly Charges.
Get in 24 to 48 hours via e-mail.
Everyone is eligible in the world.
Valid for one year.
Use worldwide.

with codesad4695702). You must quote (4695702)to be eligible for a special
discount.

www.worldwide-virtual-visacards.com

Hear from you soon.

Thanks

Felix[/b]

Re: Get A Free Visa Account by foryou(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2007
Payment:
Credit Card: Visa
Felix O weah
Exp: 12/2008
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by GL(f): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2007
is it a credit or debit card?
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by felixweah(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2007
This is a credit/debit card but the difference is that you dont have the physical card at hand
and you only spend what you loaded on to it
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by cyberjaya: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2007
Yeah I bought this card and its really wonderful as i can shop privately and securely.

www.worldwide-virtual-visacards.com pls keep the good work,
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by cyberjaya: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2007
I think this asking about credit or debit dont understand the differences here, whether credit or debit the important thing is that, you are able to pay for virtually anything online
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by felixweah(m): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2007
Yes Thanks My friend ,some people dont think is real B/cos they have never had about it, they also belive is another scam, i open my account free and i credit the account with little $ which i used to shop at Cluburban.com and i got my iteems at my billing address. All you have to do is sign up free here www.worldwide-virtual-visacards.com or send E-mail to: Sales@worldwide-virtual-visacards.com
with codesad4695702). You must quote (4695702)to be eligible for a special
discount.

The Credit card is a credit/debit card but the difference is that you don't have the physical card at hand
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by nazzyon(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2007
I am suspicious about your ID.

How come?
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by cyberjaya: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2007
Suspicious about the ID, Felixweah?
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by mavtrevor(m): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2007
It's just like graphcard i guess. You see Nigerians cannot be given creditcards abroad cos it is not a simply business, your credit report as Nigerians will simply not be a thing to overlook. Imagine beign given a card to buy things and after pay. hahahahahahah, our system is not as much effective as that, all we can get is debit cards, so stop calling it creditcards.

Even banks in Nigeria dont find it easy giving one even when they collect your salary every month.
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by mavtrevor(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2007
It's just like graphcard i guess. You see Nigerians cannot be given creditcards abroad cos it is not a simply business, your credit report as Nigerians will simply not be a thing to overlook. Imagine beign given a card to buy things and after pay. hahahahahahah, our system is not as much effective as that, all we can get is debit cards, so stop calling it creditcards.

Even banks in Nigeria dont find it easy giving one even when they collect your salary every month.Even the site is poorly designed for a thing like that.
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by cyberjaya: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2007
Maybe gentle man graph dont understand whats going on here, This is not Nigerian situation alone. Even those you have credit card no longer use them online for fear of those thieves!!
I think, call it credit card or debit/virtual card, they work the same way just that with debit card you can only spend what you have preloaded which is better, spend exactly what you have, No fear of going bankrupt.

For those of you out there, Go for: www.worldwide-virtual-visacards.com thats the only card I have confidence on, others are expensive and their support staff are too lazy,

Guys keep us posted if you have used: www.worldwide-virtual-visacards.com
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by felixweah(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2007
@ I am suspicious about your ID.

How come?

i am the owner of the other İD money4you but i cant reply back on the id again i don't know why don't be suspicious am the right guy i use the other İD (money4you) to advert hyip/E-gold ,maybe that was why seun blocked it .
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by felixweah(m): 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2007
Here is the simple of my Virtual Visacard :

Payment:
Credit Card: Visa
Felix O weah
Exp: 12/2008

i open my account free and i credit the account with little $ which i used to shop at Cluburban.com and i got my iteems at my billing address. All you have to do is sign up free here www.worldwide-virtual-visacards.com or send E-mail to: Sales@worldwide-virtual-visacards.com
with codesad4695702). [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color]You must quote ([color=#990000]4695702)to be eligible for a special
discount.

The Credit card is a credit/debit card but the difference is that you don't have the physical card at hand
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by felixweah(m): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2007
As you can see i  posted the same link as well  www.worldwide-virtual-visacards.com

quote (4695702) at the message box to be eligible for a special
discount. or write From Felix
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by cyberjaya: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2007
I think the link felix provided under his signature is not complete cos dot. com is missing and the link to the site is not functioning.
Felix read proof your post before sending, some of your spellings need editing, and why are you posting in BOLDs!!!? grin
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by felixweah(m): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2007
Are u here to insult? or you need a visa card? be serious
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by rufaai(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2007
I wish to have a card too, but I am not too conviced! he he he!

I went to your site, I will first use your cards for a testing period.
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by felixweah(m): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2007
rufaai  @ just order for little credit  for a test ,you will come back and give testimony lol don't forget to quote (4695702) at the message box to be eligible for a special
discount. or write From Felix
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by cyberjaya: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2007
Rufaai, www.worldwide-virtual-visacards.com is nothing to be worried about, Please keep us posted as soon as you have purchased your first trial.
They have a simple but beautiful site and various payment methods, one thing I love about them is they do a follow up with you either by email,calls or sms,
How many of their competitors can even answer your email?

Mr felix is just too happy about their service I DONT THINK HE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME, !!!
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by felixweah(m): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2007
cyberjaya @ THANKS
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by felixweah(m): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2007
i am starting Same business in Nigeria soon if anyone wanna be partner ,send mail to felixweah@yahoo.com
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by cyberjaya: 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2007
Felix dont advertise your self yet, do you have $100,000 USD to start such a business? or you want to be a reseller for all the Top dealers like worldwide?
dont talk about it here or we ignore u here asap
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by felixweah(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2007
cyberjaya @ you are not serious ,who do you think i am? when i start it i will send you my own website if you will like to be partner let me know,you re not talking with a baby
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2008
angry angry @SEUN Where are u, come and see this thief,can't u see that the card pictured there is edited with word WORLD bla bla , u must be a muslim cuz only muslim act this way
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by cyberjaya: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2008
JAYON, should be removed from this list for using the word "thief" on what he cant provide enough proof about, if felix post a picture edited in any manner what does that got to do with our discussion here. originally virtual visa card does not have a physical card. showing us sample of how one may look like does not mean that the company is authorised by felx,

I also noticed felix URL for worldwide-virtual-visacards.com is incorrect, felix is trying to steal the company's name or what, under his signature the URL is reading, worldvirtualvisacards. Mr Weah, mayb I have to call you "MUGU"
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by felixweah(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2008
cyberjaya @ Thanks for your honest mail. about the URL i am not trying to steal the company's name i work with the company and i am about to have my own company under them which will be out soon ,you will able to reach me on the URL on my signature in 3 weeks to this time ,this is why i use my own URL for my own advert for now .

Thanks
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by felixweah(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2008
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by cyberjaya: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2008
No way man, go and get your own name and identity dont hide under an existing company, cave a name for your self and a URL unique to your self man,
I know the card of the www.worldwide-virtual-visacards.com is great BUT I dont like the idea of YOURS trying to get a look like URL, to be forewarned is to be forearmed, I have said my piece, get your own if you want to excel
Re: Get A Free Visa Account by felixweah(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2008
cyberjaya @ Okey Sir i wil change it lol, send mail to the real website and ask of felix

(1) (Reply)

GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY / Wholesale Slippers And Sandals For Ladies.355 Naira Each From The Uk / We Have Special New Stainless & Plastic Pedal Bin for your offices,home etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.