Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. (5129 Views)

Lola Omotayo-okoye Has Charming Eyes! Check Them Out / Throwback Picture Of Lola Omotayo In 2006 / New Photos Of Lola Omotayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by Deschil: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Each time I read the nasty comments on nairaland about Lola Omotayo Okoye my heart gets heavy. I do not know her in person-just like most of you. She has been called "old", "shameless" even a "gold digger"! Some "kind" people even empathize with her and "understand" that Peter married her because of her kids. Let's get a few things straight;

1. Nobody has the right to choose another person's spouse
2. I was in school with Psquare, Peter had a girlfriend-Ada-whom he was crazy about. Ada is a splitting image of Lola...does that imply anything?
3. Age is not the determinant of a good marriage; either party could be older
4. Prince Charles married "much younger" Diana, how did that go? How old is his present wife-whom he loved all along?
5. Prince Williams forsook all the "younger girls" in England and married an older bride
6. Sullivan Chime married a "much younger" Clara; again, how did that go
7. For those who went as far as calling Lola a runs girl, who sleeps with her "uncles", do you know this lady? Do you know this for a fact or is it just hear say? Why defame an innocent lady who is minding her own business? Do you think Peter is a fool?
8. For those who justify these rumours with the story of her living in a "mansion" in Ikoyi-shebi you people say she is old? Do you know she has a career, did you expect that at her "old age" she wouldn't have risen through the ranks?
9. For those of you who see only young brides as a wise choice, it is because you haven't gotten married yet. There are some childish attributes the young wife will have that will make you almost regret the marriage-that is if you don't do that eventually
10. Peter knew very well what he was doing. He wants peace, companionship and joy. A mature and experienced mother for his kids. He saw all the "young girls" world over before he made his beautiful choice.

(MODS FRONT PAGE PLS!)

4 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by ammyluv2002(f): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
Una really get time, honestly undecided

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by tpia5: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
Did she say she is bothered by the talk?

E be like say una dey find money abi.

If anything at all, the husband is more bothered than her about what he reads on social media.
Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by Ditoya(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
Celeb life ..waka.com
Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by Deschil: 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
To each his own my dear. It is easy to ruin a person's image and walk away-obviously from your attitude...
ammyluv2002: Una really get time, honestly undecided

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by Deschil: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
Huh Twisted thinking like yours is the reason I put up this post.
tpia@:
Did she say she is bothered by the talk?

E be like say una dey find money abi.

If anything at all, the husband is more bothered than her about what he reads on social media.

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by otipoju(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
When I was much younger, I wanted a an outgoing,funloving,smart,young,beautiful lady,that will make my friends green with envy!!!

After being to hell and back with all of the above ,the only criteria that I seek in my woman is one that will give me peace of mind,thereby creating an atmosphere of harmony wher we can build together.

If my wife is older than me, I do not mind and I stated this clearly to my mother !!! Na only one life I come and I deserve to live it as happily as possible.

12 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by homesteady(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2013

2. I was in school with Psquare, Peter had
a girlfriend-Ada-whom he was crazy about.
Ada is a splitting image of Lola...does that
imply anything?
No! Explain more!
What happened to Ada?
BTW, which school was that?
Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by Deschil: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
This is experience speaking...
otipoju: When I was much younger, I wanted a an outgoing,funloving,smart,young,beautiful lady,that will make my friends green with envy!!!

After being to hell and back with all of the above ,the only criteria that I seek in my woman is one that will give me peace of mind,thereby creating an atmosphere of harmony wher we can build together.

If my wife is older than me, I do not mind and I stated this clearly to my mother !!! Na only one life I come and I deserve to live it as happily as possible.
Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by Deschil: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
Lol, this is supposed to be an anonymous thread... smiley
homesteady:
No! Explain more!
What happened to Ada?
BTW, which school was that?
Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by homesteady(m): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Deschil: Lol, this is supposed to be an anonymous thread... smiley
You have to provide facts for people to believe you!
Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by Deschil: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
What information is it you want that requires such facts? What happened to "Ada", how am I to know? Maybe I even have the name wrong? It's been many years. If you choose not to believe that Peter ever dated a girl he loved before Lola or that I went to school with them, you are free to believe what you like.
homesteady:
You have to provide facts for people to believe you!
Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by homesteady(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
Deschil: What information is it you want that requires such facts? What happened to "Ada", how am I to know? Maybe I even have the name wrong? It's been many years. If you choose not to believe that Peter ever dated a girl he loved before Lola or that I went to school with them, you are free to believe what you like.
Ok
Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by pweetixandy: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
defense attorney
Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
OP, for you to mention Ada, are you insinuating that Peter married Lola because she looked like his past lover Ada?
You just did what the other posters are doing.

Btw, your post is not well structured. Dating Ada has no business in the point you are trying to pass across. undecided

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by tpia5: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Deschil: Huh Twisted thinking like yours is the reason I put up this post.

All you are is a butt kisser and sycophant.

Not to mention liar.

You're a bit too obvious dear.
Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by homesteady(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
OP, tpia don settle for your case today grin
Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
OP, did you say "defence"
Defence and Barcelona should be mentioned in the same breath.
Next time, you type "defence" and you don't type Barcelona, Ogun will thumbprint on your shiny baldhead.
Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by Deschil: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
If his ex and his present love have a striking resemblance it only means that he is GENUINELY attracted to her and didn't marry her out of pity or a sense of responsibility towards his children. I thought my point was obvious?
Chillisauce: OP, for you to mention Ada, are you insinuating that Peter married Lola because she looked like his past lover Ada?
You just did what the other posters are doing.

Btw, your post is not well structured. Dating Ada has no business in the point you are trying to pass across. undecided

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by Deschil: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
Lol, I understand that there are also children on nairaland so I am neither surprised nor upset.
homesteady: OP, tpia don settle for your case today grin

3 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by missterious(f): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Anyone who is in the news should expect both positive & negative stories about him or her.
Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Deschil: If his ex and his present love have a striking resemblance it only means that he is GENUINELY attracted to her and didn't marry her out of pity or a sense of responsibility towards his children. I thought my point was obvious?
My dear, you are wrong. If I date someone like my ex, it will only remind me of my ex. I means I'm genuinely attracted to him because of my ex... So your point is not obvious.
Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by Deschil: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
People subconsciously have a type; either by way of appearance or personality.
Chillisauce:
My dear, you are wrong. If I date someone like my ex, it will only remind me of my ex. I means I'm genuinely attracted to him because of my ex... So your point is not obvious.

2 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by angelTI(f): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
@OP, we have heard!
Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by tpia5: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Deschil: What information is it you want that requires such facts? What happened to "Ada", how am I to know? Maybe I even have the name wrong? It's been many years. If you choose not to believe that Peter ever dated a girl he loved before Lola or that I went to school with them, you are free to believe what you like.

So, you assume anybody really cares about the fact that you went to school with psquare (allegedly).

Unless someone lives on an island with population 1, i think everybody knows you will meet people wherever you are, why should the fact that they had schoolmates and class mates generate so much fear, anxiety and apprehension unless there is something amiss in the relationship?

What exactly are your reasons for dating the person? Because you love her or because there's something else you're looking for?

Like they say, discretion is the better part of valour and silence can be golden depending on the context.

Stop trying so hard to make it appear somebody is an alien.

Stop acting suspicious if there is indeed nothing to suspect.
Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by Deschil: 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
Grow up already!
tpia@:

So, you assume anybody really cares about the fact that you went to school with psquare (allegedly).

Unless someone lives on an island with population 1, i think everybody knows you will meet people wherever you are, why should the fact that they had schoolmates and class mates generate so much fear, anxiety and apprehension unless there is something amiss in the relationship?

What exactly are your reasons for dating the person? Because you love her or because there's something else you're looking for?

Like they say, discretion is the better part of valour and silence can be golden depending on the context.

Stop trying so hard to make it appear somebody is an alien.

Stop acting suspicious if there is indeed nothing to suspect.

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by tpia5: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Your posts do not make sense, that is all!

Try to write a better script and stop assuming you are addressing half bakeds all the time, that is insulting.
Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by Waspy(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
As if she knows that some peeps are losing sleep ontop her matter undecided
Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Deschil: People subconsciously have a type; either by way of appearance or personality.

From what your saying, we are safe to say he is with her because he is subconsciously attracted to her based on Ada appearance or personality. undecided

Still don't know why you mentioned Ada in your post. Doesn't have anything to do with the message you are passing across.

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by kreamidiva(f): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
lol oooooo.... odi egwu!

o.p are you her publicist
Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by JadeWilliam(f): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
tpia@:
Your posts do not make sense, that is all!

Try to write a better script and stop assuming you are addressing half bakeds all the time, that is insulting.
Poor English write up;Wrong tenses

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. by tpia5: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
Too bad for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demi Rose Breaks The Internet With Hot Bikini Photos / “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty / Do You Know Why D'banj Wear Two Wrist Watches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.