Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

NGIGE New Senate President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NGIGE New Senate President (3693 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NGIGE New Senate President by israel007: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2013
[size=28pt]HAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/size]
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by bappahman: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
BBM channel C00462FB9
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by thewarrior72: 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
egift: Stop distracting us from the fraudulent election in Anambra. Ngige will be Governor. AdaObi and Willy his Account Officer will not auction Anambra State.

So stop beating around the bush.
Stay away from Anambra state& stop commenting on our affair!
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by biafranqueen: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
donphilopus: Fresh air from 2015-2023, after that the air would be fresher with another APC president.
so you like the idea of Ngige being the Senate President?
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by biafranqueen: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
Great idea all the APC supporters that were harassing Anambra elections where are you. Why are you not here supporting your boy for SP we are waiting the silence from you is speaking volumes to your true colors wink
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by donphilopus: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
biafranqueen: so you like the idea of Ngige being the Senate President?
Have I formally declared my intention??
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by biafranqueen: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
donphilopus: Have I formally declared my intention??
You thought he would be great for Anambra that he would move the state forward, so why not this position? grin I know he can count on you you really believe in his ability as a progressive leader wink Asha your here so Ngige can count on you to make it as the new Senate President right??
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by biafranqueen: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hey guys where you going I thought Ngige was a great Progressive Leader where is your support LWKM see what you guys did to yourself, he is expecting your support now don't back away now this position is a 100 times juicer grin
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by donphilopus: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
biafranqueen: You thought he would be great for Anambra that he would move the state forward, so why not this position? grin I know he can count on you you really believe in his ability as a progressive leader wink Asha your here so Ngige can count on you to make it as the new Senate President right??
I don't want to categorically say anything now, and later my leaders would say it's another!

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) / Presidency Speaks Out On Alison-madueke’s Arrest In London / Prophet Olagunju Prophecy 2016: Biafra Nation Is Real, OBJ Will Die, IBB Willl H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.