Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

NGIGE New Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NGIGE New Senate President (3687 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NGIGE New Senate President by bappahman: 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
The new gist is sen Ngige will be Nominated as the new senate president if and wen sen. Mark is impeached...the new post will help him to secure the anambra election after the courts annuls the present election...APC is counting on support from the new senators from G7 like senator Goje nd Saraki
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by bappahman: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
All things equal APC will have 54 senators making APC the majority nd legally expected to produce the Senate President
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by donphilopus: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fresh air from 2015-2023, after that the air would be fresher with another APC president.

2 Likes

Re: NGIGE New Senate President by simplyme3(f): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
OP - keep dreaming

9 Likes

Re: NGIGE New Senate President by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
***in whizkid's voice***...

OP you're seeing things
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by tomakint: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
bappahman: All things equal APC will have 54 senators making APC the majority nd legally expected to produce the Senate President
Guy abeg when you are done, pass me that calabash make I feel high like you grin grin grin you dey SEE things no other man can see shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: NGIGE New Senate President by Rednaxelot: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
bappahman: The new gist is sen Ngige will be Nominated as the new senate president if and wen sen. Mark is impeached...the new post will help him to secure the anambra election after the courts annuls the present election...APC is counting on support from the new senators from G7 like senator Goje nd Saraki
mind you, the last person wey shack that ogogoro you dey take, na london hospital liberate am from indisposition.

2 Likes

Re: NGIGE New Senate President by alakara(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
bappahman: The new gist is sen Ngige will be Nominated as the new senate president if and wen sen. Mark is impeached...the new post will help him to secure the anambra election after the courts annuls the present election...APC is counting on support from the new senators from G7 like senator Goje nd Saraki
Anambra central seat in the senate is vacant Mr man since Ngige shld have resign now.jst for another person to fill the vacant seat by Apga frm Anambra.So APC seat is reducing and be sure that not all senators frm the G7 states will decamp 2 APC
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by bappahman: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
alakara:
Anambra central seat in the senate is vacant Mr man since Ngige shld have resign now.jst for another person to fill the vacant seat by Apga frm Anambra.So APC seat is reducing and be sure that not all senators frm the G7 states will decamp 2 APC
U don't have to resign to contest my frnd, u resign before swearing in.....
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
COMMON SENSE...So you expect SARAKI who is also from middle belt like David Mark and who wanted to become president in 2011 to sit down and allow Ngige to become Senate President...you are really High...The only thing that could allow saraki dash kwara state to APC is that he is promised Senate Presidency...just watch

1 Like

Re: NGIGE New Senate President by Nnewi1stSon: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
Some one has been consuming too much of fermented carbohydrate. Iti boribo!
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2013

3 Likes

Re: NGIGE New Senate President by thewarrior72: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: Some one has been consuming too much of fermented carbohydrate. Iti boribo!
cheesy Inukwa iti boribo, nobi small one undecided
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by thewarrior72: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Oh, APC e-rat are no longer clamoring for Anambra seat for ngige, they have suddenly shifted they attention to senate president seat. Bunch of never do well jokers undecided

2 Likes

Re: NGIGE New Senate President by Olugbenger(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
wow! i am so tempted to join you in takng that stuff that made you to type this.
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by Akanbiedu(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
That would be nice.
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by egift(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
Stop distracting us from the fraudulent election in Anambra. Ngige will be Governor. AdaObi and Willy his Account Officer will not auction Anambra State.

So stop beating around the bush.
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by sakaguchi(m): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
That will be true if only Igbos can be senate presidents without dramas. Sooner or later, they will be impeached and this news is crap. David Mark stays till 2019.

Re: NGIGE New Senate President by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
I forsee Danjuma Goje, Bukola Saraki, Abdullahi Adamu and George Akume fighting themselves silly for this position whose vacancy only exist in their imaginations. Ngige is not even in contention. They know he has outlived his political usefullness.

So much for "progressives". Fellow Nigerians, the hawks are here!
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by bappahman: 12:54am On Nov 27, 2013
Findings on Tuesday showed that the PDP
could lose at least four key principal
positions should many of its members
move in droves to join the governors in the
APC.
The positions under threat are Deputy
Speaker (Mr. Emeka Ihedioha); Majority
Leader (Mulikat Akande-Adeola); Chief
Whip (Ishaka Bawa); and Deputy Leader
(Leo Ogor).
Investigations showed that as of the last
count, the APC had 137 members in the
House.
It will also be recalled that at least 57 PDP
members openly moved with their
governors to the defunct New PDP.
A source told one of our correspondents
that this already implied “a likely shift in
majority leadership to the APC.”
The source added, “If you add 57 to 137,
you will get 194.
“If you deduct 194 from 360, the number is
“Don’t forget that not all of the 166
members of the House of Representatives
are PDP members. There are small parties
like the Labour Party, a faction of APGA
and the Accord Party.
“What does this tell you about which party
will control the House?
“Again, more members will likely defect in
the days ahead; anything is bound to
happen.”
The PUNCH gathered that the PDP
originally had 208 members before the
crisis, out of which 57 joined the New
PDP.
The leader of the defunct New PDP, Mr.
Andrew Uchendu, had claimed that the
membership was actually up to 100.
“We are more than 57; there are more that
are behind the scene.
“We are up to 100,” he had claimed.
A National Assembly official said, “If you
take Uchendu’s position, it means the APC
will have 237 members in the House.
“That is more good tidings for the
opposition in terms of which party will be in
control.”
There were doubts on Tuesday over which
side of the divide the Speaker, Mr. Aminu
Tambuwal, belonged.
His home state governor, Aliyu Wamakko
of Sokoto State, is one of the seven rebel
governors.
The speaker has been evading taking a
categorical stance on the crisis since it
broke out.
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by BabaEleko(m): 2:55am On Nov 27, 2013
Ngige will make a dope senate presidio. I too like that man. And I be Yoruba oo
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by oilsuop: 4:01am On Nov 27, 2013
I say we the yorubas love ngige we will vote ngige for president come 2015 sad

1 Like

Re: NGIGE New Senate President by musiwa112: 4:07am On Nov 27, 2013
He believe lies. and he die with lies. I am really sorry for the man. but those of us who lived abroad knows you never trust 419.

Even if he they claim he won.. after 2015, the court will remove Ngige from power.
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by greatgod2012(f): 4:45am On Nov 27, 2013
Let's pray that God spare our lives till then, no need to argue, all things shall unfold at its rightful and appointed time.

1 Like

Re: NGIGE New Senate President by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:58am On Nov 27, 2013
the warrior72: Oh, APC e-rat are no longer clamoring for Anambra seat for ngige, they have suddenly shifted they attention to senate president seat. Bunch of never do well jokers undecided
Better ! As long as he is not my Governor! grin
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by musiwa112: 5:15am On Nov 27, 2013
, oil suop, if he can not win anambra state, what hope does he have..

every opposition to my moves will be crushed.

Re: NGIGE New Senate President by ignis: 7:29am On Nov 27, 2013
I still don't understand this news.
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by Xfactoria: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2013
Dream on...OP!

First, the PDP will rush to court to seek the declaration of the seats of the defectors as vacant. Second, they will get a court injunction to stop them from forming a majority in the NASS pending the determination of the substantive suit. A court once held that parties win elections not candidates. That is where the tussle will begin from.

By the time they get entangled in the ensuing legal battle, 2015 will be here before they know it!
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by Kingsley1000(m): 8:07am On Nov 27, 2013
oil suop: I say we the yorubas love ngige we will vote ngige for president come 2015 sad
Like seriously...DR CHRIS NGIGE FOR PRESIDENT2015
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by lovat(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2013
The game is getting interesting by the day, NGIGE will never get Senata presido, Do you think d G7 didn't get a lot of concessions from APC before they joined?
Re: NGIGE New Senate President by thewarrior72: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2013
grin cheesy Op dream on, if anybody wakes up from this self delusion slap the person wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Provided Armored Vehicles That Saved Buhari's Life / A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. / 2019 Presidency: We Won’t Endorse Buhari – U.S Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.