Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. (1895 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by Johniky19(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
please I need a way to fund my payoneer mastercard. am finding it so diffecult for me to load my card. when doing online payment I make use of gtb naira debit card. and some site it may go successful and some may not. just like one website I try to make payment called gvo hostthenprofits, it didn't go successful. that's why I want to make use of payoneer if somebody can help me fund or transfer some money to my card so I can use it to make some payment. thanks
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by arbitrage: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2013
I thought I replied you elsewhere based on this question you posted to me? Did you read my response there?
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by Johniky19(m): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
arbitrage: I thought I replied you elsewhere based on this question you posted to me? Did you read my response there?
no, I dont think i ask you any question on payoneer some where.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by arbitrage: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
Johniky19: no, I dont think i ask you any question on payoneer some where.
Yes you did here below:

Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by dav8id(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
arbitrage: I thought I replied you elsewhere based on this question you posted to me? Did you read my response there?
i want us to discuss something .pls text me ur phone number or email to number on my signature . Expecting ur respond
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by conimo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
are you in need of paypal funding or need to make Paypal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by Johniky19(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
arbitrage:
Yes you did here below:
hey sorry,I forget i asked a question there because I come across payoneer and PayPal topic, but late to reply. ok you said if the site accept PayPal yes, gvo hosting company I make use of my gtb naira debit card and they said my billing address is different from my ip address I dont understand them. i ask them if I can use payoneer they said yes that's why am looking for a way to fund it. I don't have PayPal account.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by arbitrage: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
dav8id: i want us to discuss something .pls text me ur phone number or email to number on my signature . Expecting ur respond

I have written you an email please.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by arbitrage: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
Johniky19: hey sorry,I forget i asked a question there because I come across payoneer and PayPal topic, but late to reply. ok you said if the site accept PayPal yes, gvo hosting company I make use of my gtb naira debit card and they said my billing address is different from my ip address I dont understand them. i ask them if I can use payoneer they said yes that's why am looking for a way to fund it. I don't have PayPal account.

It's good that GVO accepts Paypal then. But as for Payoneer, from what you have said, it means the problem is not using payoneer or GTB card but you said your IP address. Since your GTB card is Nigerian, it means you were accessing the site from a foreign internet connection or proxy. So, I think you may need to try using the GTB card again on the GVO site using your normal Nigerian IP connection without foreign IP proxy. If it does not work, it then means you will need either using foreign card like Payoneer on the foreign IP connection to make the payment or you use Paypal option still on foreign IP connection to the GVO website.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by dav8id(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
arbitrage:

I have written you an email please.
i only got ur pm but when i try reply the mail failed to deliver.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by arbitrage: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
Check your email you have on your blog about adagunson or so at gmail.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by Johniky19(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
arbitrage:

It's good that GVO accepts Paypal then. But as for Payoneer, from what you have said, it means the problem is not using payoneer or GTB card but you said your IP address. Since your GTB card is Nigerian, it means you were accessing the site from a foreign internet connection or proxy. So, I think you may need to try using the GTB card again on the GVO site using your normal Nigerian IP connection without foreign IP proxy. If it does not work, it then means you will need either using foreign card like Payoneer on the foreign IP connection to make the payment or you use Paypal option still on foreign IP connection to the GVO website.
but am not sure is going to work, because the way i see that site I think it will be foreign credit card,look at what they said. Hello aneke
Your account is not approved
because your sign up ip
address shows a different
country and your billing
address shows NG
This cannot be approved.
Thanks
Reshmi Nair
Billing Support
Global Virtual Opportunities
(GVO). so i prefer payoneer or if I can use your PayPal. but i will try it again and use NG ip address
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by dav8id(m): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
@arbitrage pls unquote me so that i can delete my email id. I write u mail.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by arbitrage: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2013
dav8id: @arbitrage pls unquote me so that i can delete my email id. I write u mail.

OKay. I have deleted your quote.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by dav8id(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2013
arbitrage:

OKay. I have deleted your quote.
you have a mail..
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by Johniky19(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
@arbitrage I have try it but didn't work I prefer you fund my payoneer if you can do it for me because am now in step 3 for them to Bill credit and there is no paypal option there, unless if I want to register another account with another mail. so if you can help me please try. thanks.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by arbitrage: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Johniky19: @arbitrage I have try it but didn't work I prefer you fund my payoneer if you can do it for me because am now in step 3 for them to Bill credit and there is no paypal option there, unless if I want to register another account with another mail. so if you can help me please try. thanks.

It's okay then. You mean you also do not prefer making the card payment for you?
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by Johniky19(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
arbitrage:

It's okay then. You mean you also do not prefer making the card payment for you?
ok, if you have the payoneer card you can make the payment for me no problem. I thought you are trying to use PayPal if they are accepting it.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by Johniky19(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2013
Johniky19: ok, if you have the payoneer card you can make the payment for me no problem. I thought you are trying to use PayPal if they are accepting it.
so how are we going to do it because the amount is 10$.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by solbash11(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
Have you being frustrated to get things you love online because you do not have a PayPal account or even a credit card? If yes, do not worry.

I have helped thousands of people like you since 2011 to make such payment online within 48hrs.

So, if you have any downloadable product from Clickbank, Warrior Forum, Forum Special Offer, Paydotcom, 2Checkout or even Gigs on
Fiverr you wanna pay for, I will help you get it.

More so, if you have products to be shipped from eBay to Nigeria, do contact us with the URL for special cost of procurement. I have done
it severally for people like you.

Enjoy your day!

Solomon B.
solbash1@gmail.com
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by Johniky19(m): 11:44am On Nov 30, 2013
@arbitrage please am waiting for you about the payment so I can host my site, I haven't heard from you
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by arbitrage: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
Johniky19: @arbitrage please am waiting for you about the payment so I can host my site, I haven't heard from you

Sorry for seeing this late. I was actually busy and was also attending to those buying and selling paypal. You can leave your contact email if possible but I do N150 per dollar for selling and N195 per dollar when buying.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by Johniky19(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
arbitrage:

Sorry for seeing this late. I was actually busy and was also attending to those buying and selling paypal. You can leave your contact email if possible but I do N150 per dollar for selling and N195 per dollar when buying.
my mail is johniky19@gmail.com, the amount is 10$ you can check it
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by arbitrage: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
Johniky19: my mail is johniky19@gmail.com, the amount is 10$ you can check it

I already sent you a mail.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by Johniky19(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
arbitrage:

ok, I gat it.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by Johniky19(m): 6:06am On Dec 02, 2013
arbitrage:

@arbitrage please send me your account number to my mail.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by arbitrage: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2013
Johniky19: @arbitrage please send me your account number to my mail.

Sent.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by LordAdam: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by arbitrage: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
LordAdam:

Please, I sent you an email through your profile. I'm making this post because I want to be sure I'd get a reply. Alternatively, you can send me a mail through utoro2good2007@gmail.com.

Sent you a mail.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by LordAdam: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
arbitrage:

Sent you a mail.

Sent you a reply.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by arbitrage: 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
LordAdam:

Sent you a reply.

I didn't get any reply from your email address.
Re: Any Help To Fund My Payoneer Mastercard. by LordAdam: 1:20am On Dec 04, 2013
arbitrage:

I didn't get any reply from your email address.

Did exactly 24 hours ago. I shouldn't be saying this, but I am, please check your spam. I've sent the mail again.

Many thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Distribution Companies Are Cheating Nigerians / The Atm Card Scamming Scheme Of First Bank / What Business Can I Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.