Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer (10231 Views)

Police Place 8 Million Bounty On Mandera Bus Attack Suspects / alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Rednaxelot: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
The London Metropolitan Police has offered £10,000 reward for information that will help track down and arrest a convicted murderer on the run for killing a Nigerian student in London.

Lerone Boye, 27, the alleged murderer, was sentenced to 28 years last December for the murder of 17-year-old Nigerian, Kelvin Chibueze.

Boye had stabbed Chibueze to death at a birthday party in Ilford in August 2011. He has not been seen since he escaped from the John Howard Centre in Kenworthy Road in Homerton on October 16.

Scotland Yard said there is “some intelligence to suggest” that Boye may be in the east London area . He is also known to have links to Barking, Newham and Ilford.

The London police officers describe Boye as a “black man who is 5 feet 10 inches tall and of slim build.

He had a distinctive horseshoe shape scar on his right cheek and a gold tooth in his upper row of teeth.

When last seen, he was said to be wearing a grey-blue sweat-shirt with a grey vest over the top. He was also wearing grey jogging bottoms. He had short hair and a goatee beard.

Members of the public are advised not to approach Boye, but to call 999 if they see him.

Four killers stabbed Chibueze to death after chasing him out of a nightclub brandishing champagne and brandy bottles.

Kelvin Chibueze, 17, rushed out of a private party at an east London venue after he was attacked in a mass brawl involving knives and bar stools.

The youth tripped outside a supermarket and the rival gang members sat on his legs to stop him running away before stabbing him repeatedly with a foot-long blade.

Dale Williams, 21, Lerone Boye, 25, Hugo Nwankwo, 18, and Roger Damali, 31, denied murder, but were convicted after a trial at the Old Bailey.

A judge condemned Britain’s ‘endemic’ knife culture as he jailed the four members of the Barking-based Harts Lane street gang for 93 years in total.

A fifth man, deaf-mute Ibrahim Zakari, 21, who threw a bottle at Kelvin during the chase, was earlier jailed for two years, but walked free because he had already served more than a year in jail on remand.
courtesy

1 Like

Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by adewasco2k(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
nice
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
Why are Nigerian students being murdered left,right and centre? They complain we are criminals, but yet fail to protect the innocent ones amongst us? First it was Ada Obih in the US last week now another Nigerian!

What have we done to deserve the snuffing outing of our future academic juggernauts? Well if I get my scholarship to the UK, I sure will be packing a lot of heat to Cranfield make I hearsay whitey kill me?

Proud to be Nigerian,its the only place I call home!

6 Likes

Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by pstdre(m): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Intresting!!!
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Sermwell(m): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Better to be alive with ASUU than die elsewhere!

6 Likes

Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by pigin: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Na so dem go lie the bounty wen dey place for boko haram leader head dem never paid..
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by paparazzi1987(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by ichommy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Killing Nigerians everywhere.
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by wasak(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
I made front-page twice today! well let me use this opportunity to send shout out to ASUU. May badluck ill-health, poverty, brain damage, impotence, childlessness, barrenness, backwardness and wretchedness befall all members and executives of ASUU who have because of selfish interests stalled the progress of innocent students.
I also wish to a shoutout to NANS, i congratulate their executives for a brave display of acute inefficiency and irresponsibility to the office they hold and I pray they always continue to be inefficient and irresponsible in all their efforts in life.
This piece is handicapped if I omit my appreciation to Mr seun for providing this platform which has kept and is still keeping me busy, to Tecno for providing a cheap android phone.
Finally I wish to express my discontent at my stubborn father for not giving me pocket money throughout this period, sir I hope to repay u in d future.
lastly Vivian C Oh Vivian #sobs#

3 Likes

Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Imagod(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Alright time to hunt this killer. East London here I come
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
undecided
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by iykemoney90(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
they keep killing Nigerians in daispora...all the government is doing is fighting a political battle here #smh
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by angelz(f): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
Likely he's somewhere committing another crime.
Still wonder what makes it easy for someone 2 take another's life.

1 Like

Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by HAH: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
10k pounds too. Small now. Let me concentrate on shekau for 10m dollars
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by TonySpike: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
Why are so many young Nigerians into gangsterism in the UK? What the heck went wrong with UK-based Nigerian parents and their poor parenting? Most of these guys were born between 1980 and 1990. I wonder what went wrong during this period...

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Oludrex(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
All these UK pikin wey no dey get proper home training self... Smh

3 Likes

Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by TonySpike: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
iykemoney90: they keep killing Nigerians in daispora...all the government is doing is fighting a political battle here #smh

The killer is a Nigerian, the murdered was a Nigerian. This is simply Nigerian-on-Nigerian violence with different weapons of choice. Very much like the cultism in our Universities but practiced in another man's land. Gerrit?

5 Likes

Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sermwell: Better to be alive with ASUU than die elsewhere!
This must be the most ignorant statement I've read in my life.
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by dwittyc0der(f): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Lilimax(f): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
Rednaxelot:
Dale Williams, 21, Lerone Boye, 25, Hugo Nwankwo, 18, and Roger Damali, 31,Ibrahim Zakari, 21,

Nigerians ganged up to kill their fellow Nigerian in diaspora ?
Aren't they suppose to be their brothers keeper sad?

Ndi nzuzu!

3 Likes

Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by ocheejemb: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
GeneralShepherd: Why are Nigerian students being murdered left,right and centre? They complain we are criminals, but yet fail to protect the innocent ones amongst us? First it was Ada Obih in the US last week now another Nigerian!

What have we done to deserve the snuffing outing of our future academic juggernauts? Well if I get my scholarship to the UK, I sure will be packing a lot of heat to Cranfield make I hearsay whitey kill me?

Proud to be Nigerian,its the only place I call home!

The murder was perpetrated in 2011 though.
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by checkdate(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
26 Year Old Nigerian, Adaobi’s Suspected Killer Ryan Klug Caught in Texas:

The prime suspect in the murder of 26 year old Nigerian, Adaobi. M. Obih, has been apprehended in Texas. Ryan Allen Klug was taken into custody by U.S. Marshals near Galveston, Texas on Saturday Nov. 23rd, four days after his roommate Adaobi was found dead in the flat they shared in Indiana. A full time test engineer at Cummins Inc., Adaobi only began to pursue her PHD before she was
murdered. Family sources said she leased the apartment on her own and Klug was her tenant who paid rent to her...
They also said Ada interviewed a large number of people before deciding to lease a room to Klug. Only for her to end up killing her.

http://www.brimtime.com/2013/11/update-26-year-old-nigerian-adaobis.html?m=1
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by checkdate(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
aManFromMars:
This must be the most ignorant statement I've read in my life.
W H Y ?

1 Like

Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
oche_ejemb:

The murder was perpetrated in 2011 though.

Lol Okay I was overly dramatic my bad,let read the news
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Shaakasi(f): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
sad sad sad how can one possibly have the heart to take a life undecided undecided
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by 190: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2013

[size=38pt]ROTFLMFAOO[/size]
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lilimax:
Nigerians ganged up kill their fellow Nigerian in diaspora ?
Aren't they suppose to be their brothers keeper sad?

Ndi nzuzu!
apart from nwankwo, are the others Nigerian? They sound strange to me.
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
lorretta u: apart from nwankwo, are the others Nigerian? They sound strange to me.

Igbo. Igbo. Igbo.
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by duni04(m): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
LMAO! 4 ur mind
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
Tony Spike: Why are so many young Nigerians into gangsterism in the UK? What the heck went wrong with UK-based Nigerian parents and their poor parenting? Most of these guys were born between 1980 and 1990. I wonder what went wrong during this period...

Bruv, you can't really blame the parents. Most of them are hard workers, working hard day and nights to look after their kids. Everything started with the Jamaican yardie gangsta culture, Magaret Thatcher's legacy - and how Africans were hated by everyone (including Caribbeans in the 80s and 90s). People had to defend themselves, hence why the African gang culture started.

However, things are changing now. It's easier to align with Africa and African values now, than it was in the past. And the generations coming aren't as violent as my generation, and the ones before us. I also think the current gentrification happening in London is going to help on the long run. Opportunities are also opening up everywhere and most of the black youth who aren't university-educated have started creating legit wealth for themselves, through music, media and other avenues. So I believe in the next ten years, people won't be as violent as they're now.

Things are even better now, to be honest. if you had been around from 2002-2007 when London was Londonistan, with gang killings everywhere. Back then, house parties used to be crazy. Clubs used to sprayed with bullets. However, right now, people are having fun and things are getting better. Most of psychos from back then are now in prison doing NBA numbers and the ones that are coming out of prison are turning muslim or proper christians. So most of them don't really have time for gangsterism anymore.

Everything should be better with time. However, the number of Nigerian youths doing naija proud definitely outnumber the bad egg. Everyone just has a little bit of "gangsta" in him. You need that to survive on these gully roads of London Town.

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by olumyde5(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
Rednaxelot:
The London Metropolitan Police has offered £10,000 reward for information that will help track down and arrest a convicted murderer on the run for killing a Nigerian student in London.

Lerone Boye, 27, the alleged murderer, was sentenced to 28 years last December for the murder of 17-year-old Nigerian, Kelvin Chibueze.

Boye had stabbed Chibueze to death at a birthday party in Ilford in August 2011. He has not been seen since he escaped from the John Howard Centre in Kenworthy Road in Homerton on October 16.

Scotland Yard said there is “some intelligence to suggest” that Boye may be in the east London area . He is also known to have links to Barking, Newham and Ilford.

The London police officers describe Boye as a “black man who is 5 feet 10 inches tall and of slim build.

He had a distinctive horseshoe shape scar on his right cheek and a gold tooth in his upper row of teeth.

When last seen, he was said to be wearing a grey-blue sweat-shirt with a grey vest over the top. He was also wearing grey jogging bottoms. He had short hair and a goatee beard.

Members of the public are advised not to approach Boye, but to call 999 if they see him.

Four killers stabbed Chibueze to death after chasing him out of a nightclub brandishing champagne and brandy bottles.

Kelvin Chibueze, 17, rushed out of a private party at an east London venue after he was attacked in a mass brawl involving knives and bar stools.

The youth tripped outside a supermarket and the rival gang members sat on his legs to stop him running away before stabbing him repeatedly with a foot-long blade.

Dale Williams, 21, Lerone Boye, 25, Hugo Nwankwo, 18, and Roger Damali, 31, denied murder, but were convicted after a trial at the Old Bailey.

A judge condemned Britain’s ‘endemic’ knife culture as he jailed the four members of the Barking-based Harts Lane street gang for 93 years in total.

A fifth man, deaf-mute Ibrahim Zakari, 21, who threw a bottle at Kelvin during the chase, was earlier jailed for two years, but walked free because he had already served more than a year in jail on remand.
courtesy

Are these not 9ja names as well

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Universal Basic Education Staff Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Unpaid Salaries / Suspected Child Traffickers Nabbed By Vigilante [Photo] / Police Kill Two Kidnappers In Gun Duel, Rescue Victim In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.