Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer (10230 Views)

Police Place 8 Million Bounty On Mandera Bus Attack Suspects / alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Lilimax(f): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
lorretta u: apart from nwankwo, are the others Nigerian? They sound strange to me.
Their names sounded Nigerian?
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by 50calibre(m): 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
10gs could come in really handy this Christmas, I wouldn't mind attacking that guy on sight. A well executed punch to the chin should knock him out & allow ample time for the police to arrive.

Very risky, I know! but no risk no reward
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by LilBRightTMc(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Thank God no Nigerian student is dying in Australia
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by 500GP: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
IGBO vs IGBO. .
IGBO N DARTING ABOUT IN NIGERIA, AFRICA, EUROPE...
IGBO KWENU

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by free2ryhme: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Na person 9 months dem kill like fowl
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
50calibre: 10gs could come in really handy this Christmas, I wouldn't mind attacking that guy on sight. A well executed punch to the chin should knock him out & allow ample for the police to arrive.

Very risky, I know! but no risk no reward

lmao

Stay Scheming
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
No those names aren't igbo
Only nwankwo and the victim have igbo names
The rest are strange
That's why I want to know if they are from another part of Nigeria
aManFromMars:

Igbo. Igbo. Igbo.

Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Only nwakwo and the victim sound nigerian to me
Lilimax:
Their names sounded Nigerian?
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by tbagjames(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
pstdre: Intresting!!!

Interesting
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by iambobi(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
HELLO MY GOOD PEOPLE
have u been looking for a buyer for that your old blackberry or tablet??have u been looking for a place to get that your dream new tab?have you been searching for accomodation in school but you just havent found it yet??have u been lookin for jobs or are you an employer searching for fresh graduates?well search no more....your solution is here.please rush to
www.studenteshop.com and register today.Start buying and selling with just a click.
Student E-Shop is a next generation free classified ads site that is made specially for Nigerian students.we bring buyers and sellers together.posting of ads is very very simple and guess what its FREE!!!!
SO RUSH NOW, REGISTER AND START POSTING!!!!!
TELL YOUR FAMILY,FRIENDS,WELLWISHERS AND ENEMIES.
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by brosdoncome(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
lorretta u: Only nwakwo and the victim sound nigerian to me

The black man identified as Boye is from where?
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
If I knew, would I be asking?
brosdoncome:

The black man identified as Boye is from where?
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by hormohlarah(f): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
I'm a god:
Alright time to hunt this killer. East London here I come
Save journey
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Truthhurtss: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
lorretta u: If I knew, would I be asking?
Boye is a yoruba name. Zakari is a muslim/hausa name. Damali is a muslim/hausa name.
Dont not tribalise a murder case.
Na person wey know you go kill you.
RIP
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hian na wa o
What's with the tribalism jibe?
I'm an igbo girl so I recognized only the igbo names that's why I asked if the others were Nigerian.
What reason would I have to ask if I knew?
And why would u go the tribalism angle?

Truth.hurtss:

Boye is a yoruba name. Zakari is a muslim/hausa name. Damali is a muslim/hausa name.
RIP
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Truthhurtss: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
lorretta u: Hian na wa o
I'm an igbo girl so I recognized only the igbo names that's why I asked if the others were Nigerian.

Noted
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by rhames(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
Rednaxelot:
courtesy

Where are the Ambassadors or Embassy reps in these countries? What a shame on our self styled Giant Of Africa.
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by spikesC(m): 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
Truth.hurtss:

RIP

You sound too ignorant, stop feeling smart..ok

Are muslims only found in Nigeria. Boye necessarily can't be yoruba.
It all depends on how you pronounce it.

BTW, most British-Nigerian kids have never stepped foot outa britain.
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by brosdoncome(m): 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
lorretta u: Hian na wa o

I'm Igbo too...laying emphasis on names raises they the eye-brow of those tribalist here in NL...besides, u wan use their name cook soup? undecided
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Truthhurtss: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
spikes C:

You sound too ignorant, stop feeling smart..ok

Are muslims only found in Nigeria. Boye necessarily can't be yoruba.
It all depends on how you pronounce it.

BTW, most British-Nigerian kids have never stepped foot outa britain.

You are the one who is ignorant. Google the story and stop making noise.
Which other tribe bears boye?
Common sense should tell u these are nigerian gangsters in uk.
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by xtremely9ja: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
5.00GP:
IGBO vs IGBO. .
IGBO N DARTING ABOUT IN NIGERIA, AFRICA, EUROPE...
IGBO KWENU
What is the problem with so many people on this forum? can't people grow up, make comment devoid of ethnic or religion sentiment? Why must we always tribalize every thread? When people get sick and in need of blood transfusion do you ask for igbo, ijaw, yoruba or hausa blood or if it was donated by a muslim or a christian? How many time have you asked for the tribe or religion of the person that grew the food you eat today? Did you ask for the tribe or religion of the taxi driver that drove you today? Why must every thread on this forum be reduced to tribe or religion? .......SMH

1 Like

Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by 500GP: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
xtremely9ja:
What is the problem with so many people on this forum? can't people grow up, make comment devoid of ethnic or religion sentiment? Why must we always tribalize every thread? When people get sick and in need of blood transfusion do you ask for igbo, ijaw, yoruba or hausa blood or if it was donated by a muslim or a christian? How many time have you asked for the tribe or religion of the person that grew the food you eat today? Did you ask for the tribe or religion of the taxi driver that drove you today? Why must every thread on this forum be reduced to tribe or religion? .......SMH

YOU SABI PREACH DIE...
TELL YOUR FELLOW PEOPLE TO STOP HATING ON OTHER TRIBES......
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by xtremely9ja: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
5.00GP:

YOU SABI PREACH DIE...
TELL YOUR FELLOW PEOPLE TO STOP HATING ON OTHER TRIBES......

See what I was saying? I never told you I am from any particular tribe. Please let us always look beyond tribe and religion. Let's move beyond this hatred it never does anybody any good, not since 1914 and it will never help. #imout#

1 Like

Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by seangy4konji: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2013
Naija is hated everywhere cos of our swag...It would have been better if the government was sharing our oil money amongst us and we have swaggs like the Arabs cos its the same oil we have that they do and they buya bugatti and live in villa but our government has made even graduates to run abroad for a better life while they loot the treasury and we languish in pain and get killed in the process...Nothing is being said about over 1000 niggggas and nigress of Nigeria citizenship in Saudi prisons...is it not the same oil they haveI LAUGH AT NIGERIAS FUTURE!!!
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by kadman(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
GeneralShepherd: Why are Nigerian students being murdered left,right and centre? They complain we are criminals, but yet fail to protect the innocent ones amongst us? First it was Ada Obih in the US last week now another Nigerian!

What have we done to deserve the snuffing outing of our future academic juggernauts? Well if I get my scholarship to the UK, I sure will be packing a lot of heat to Cranfield make I hearsay whitey kill me?

Proud to be Nigerian,its the only place I call home!

Why? Because they go nightclubbing in very dangerous areas when they were sent to study.

If you sit your black a.ss in Cranfield or Milton Keynes surroundings, and study like you are supposed to and avoid dodgy places. You'd be fine wink

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by kiviglomi: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
GeneralShepherd: Why are Nigerian students being murdered left,right and centre? They complain we are criminals, but yet fail to protect the innocent ones amongst us? First it was Ada Obih in the US last week now another Nigerian!

What have we done to deserve the snuffing outing of our future academic juggernauts? Well if I get my scholarship to the UK, I sure will be packing a lot of heat to Cranfield make I hearsay whitey kill me?

Proud to be Nigerian,its the only place I call home!

Did you notice it was a gang made up of mostly Nigerians that killed him and not british boys
Re: Murdered Nigerian: UK Police Place £10,000 Bounty On Killer by Fancy288: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Why are we blaming the UK authorities, the killers are all Nigerians as well.... The dead in question belongs to a gang as well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ways Your Opay Account Can Get Hacked / Universal Basic Education Staff Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Unpaid Salaries / Suspected Child Traffickers Nabbed By Vigilante [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.